Beodurr

May 20, 2022
I've really liked this game so far but I'm not sure I like the direction its going in with this last episode. we started as a mostly likable if somewhat naïve MC trying to solve the mystery of his fathers disappearance and meeting hot girls along the way. And now we are helping run a brothel and recruiting for them? and based on the drama between the college administration and gabby its safe to assume this will be the focus going forward not sure I'm down for that. also this game needs the prostitution tag because its clear hells angels are prostitutes not just strippers.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
^ Yeah...as soon as they started making a number of the women sex workers I was not too enthused. Gabby is hot as fuck, but the profession makes her not very appealing. At least there is Alyssa. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Macbelith

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
^ Yeah...as soon as they started making a number of the women sex workers I was not too enthused. Gabby is hot as fuck, but the profession makes her not very appealing. At least there is Alyssa. :love:
yeah me either I'm only playing still for 2 of the girls really and well I played this far I might well see it through. To me the plot feels pretty over and done with without a ending and just adding things to keep the game going.

Ivan13

May 10, 2017
Is there any point in downloading the 4K version of the game if my maximum resolution is 1920x1080?

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Is there any point in downloading the 4K version of the game if my maximum resolution is 1920x1080?
No, you'll be bottlenecked by your monitor.

Unless you want to extract the renders from the game and be able to zoom in a lot.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Why waste time with these inane polls that add nothing to the game and instead focus on moving the story forward.
Views, Kill/waste time, Money, Attention, Milky Milk, etc?

But hey, let the Dev know about this game that is planned to come out. Seems to be copying his game's cover art, text font etc. Maybe nothing can be done about this but just figured let the Dev know.

CFC.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: ashitanojoe

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I don't like to throw the word milker around but this is the epitome of milking this thing dry. They are putting lots of effort into milking though

Reactions: BorgiaBou

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
here we go vote after vote barely any content

View attachment 3462917
Why do they insist on running this game by popular vote instead of producing actual content for us? Stop worrying about what everyone else thinks and make the game you want to. People already enjoyed what you have made so far, don't doubt the ability to make something fun.

You're just turning people off by wasting all this time running development by committee. You guys were supposed to release the Julia episode last month, yet you still haven't decided how her face looks.

I've never seen such a fall from grace since Milfy City.

Reactions: lipe2410
4.50 star(s) 540 Votes