jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Announcement: Season 2 Steam Page coming soon! Watch our Teaser Trailer!

Hello, my dear FreshMen!
Today we sent FreshWomen Season 2 Steam Page for review!
This means the Steam Page should be up in a few days, and we can start collecting wishlists!
Although the launch of Season 2 on Steam is still months away, getting the Steam Page up as soon as possible is VERY important, as it will allow us to get wishlists. Wishlists are a key metric, and can make or break launch day, so if you want to buy Season 2 on Steam, or want to help us have a great launch, please wishlist Season 2 on Steam!
We're very excited to launch our page! It's a big step towards launching Season 2 on Steam next year, and I personally can't wait to share it with you!
While we wait for Steam's approval, I want to give you a sneak peek into our teaser trailer! I love this trailer, and think it captures the upbeat spirit of FreshWomen perfectly! What about you? What are your thoughts about it?
Oh, and don't forget: Season 1 Voice Acting, Moaning and Sexy Sounds Update is coming soon! Keep tuned for more news!
See you soon,
f1r3

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Third member of the Book Club!

View attachment 3135039

Hello, FreshMen!

Introducing Madison, the third member of Chloe's Book Club. She embodies the essence of dark academia with her distinct style and unwavering love for books. Her enigmatic aura invites curiosity, but we're eager for your input on enhancing her appearance. Share your suggestions below!

A new look for Madison

53941937_06-12-2023-05-46-31-666_madi.jpg

fartinapritoy212

Dec 4, 2023
Good day guys. I want to ask if there is a working mod for this current game version. I tried merging it with Scrappy mod but it makes the game crash. TIA

Edit: My bad. The game itself has already a walkthrough mod.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2021

Announcement: Season 2 Steam Page coming soon! Watch our Teaser Trailer!

Hello, my dear FreshMen!
Today we sent FreshWomen Season 2 Steam Page for review!
This means the Steam Page should be up in a few days, and we can start collecting wishlists!
Although the launch of Season 2 on Steam is still months away, getting the Steam Page up as soon as possible is VERY important, as it will allow us to get wishlists. Wishlists are a key metric, and can make or break launch day, so if you want to buy Season 2 on Steam, or want to help us have a great launch, please wishlist Season 2 on Steam!
We're very excited to launch our page! It's a big step towards launching Season 2 on Steam next year, and I personally can't wait to share it with you!
While we wait for Steam's approval, I want to give you a sneak peek into our teaser trailer! I love this trailer, and think it captures the upbeat spirit of FreshWomen perfectly! What about you? What are your thoughts about it?
Oh, and don't forget: Season 1 Voice Acting, Moaning and Sexy Sounds Update is coming soon! Keep tuned for more news!
See you soon,
f1r3
The Steam page of the Season 2, which will be a DLC for the Season 1, is already up by now: (y)

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Just started for third time the game!I have fallen in love with Sue,Lilly.Will we get content with Sue,Lily and Susan in the coming update?Please let us know.I cant wait to play more content with them.Their scenes and storyline are so good.Especially Sue's.Please . Take care <3

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Just started for third time the game!I have fallen in love with Sue,Lilly.Will we get content with Sue,Lily and Susan in the coming update?Please let us know.I cant wait to play more content with them.Their scenes and storyline are so good.Especially Sue's.Please . Take care <3
The update will be out today and there will be scene with Alyssa not Susan as of now....

Reactions: Th3N5 and MikeOG
4.50 star(s) 544 Votes