Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
For a game that used to be in my favorites folder, ugh is all I have to say about the game's direction. Missed the last few updates to allow more content, recruiting whore's for a brothel is not my idea of fun. :sick:

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined 2023 edition.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
What downloads do I need for the whole game? These OP's get a little out of control, and confusing, once they start with the Season, Episode, Part, ect. mess. Usually while not clarifying if it is all one thing, or you need many different parts to play.
Yes. And don't forget chapters! ...
There are no separate chapter downloads!
I have an earlier game labeled "Episodes 1-4" which I assume means Season 1.

We need a fucking walkthrough on what to download.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
For a game that used to be in my favorites folder, ugh is all I have to say about the game's direction. Missed the last few updates to allow more content, recruiting whore's for a brothel is not my idea of fun. :sick:

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined 2023 edition.
Yeah, back then this game was VERY promising. Sad to see to where this is going, im gonna stick around for a few more updates, if continues like this i will have to say good bye to this one, really not liking to where this is going. And the models were prettier before.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Anyone missed old Julia ?....:(
View attachment 3183828
The old Julia was one reason I started to follow this one, but the big changes happened about the time it came up in my queue. Since then, I keep putting it off, but still following it for some odd reason. Might get around to it yet, but between voice acting and the changes to the characters, it might take a while.

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
(...)
Things I would like to see and things I don't:
About Susan ... Susan's model is beautiful. My favorite so far. It seems that her fortune comes from the commercialization of objects / clothes / sex toys. My theory? Susan is somewhat "ashamed" of this and that is why she does not want Sue to know anything and she don't want to involve her in this type of business. Something that bothers me a little, the message we saw on a phone at Susan's house, saying something about that person would like to repeat what happened because they had a great time, or something like that. The first impression this leaves is something sexual. And personally, I would not like to see or know that Susan has "sexual affairs" with neither men nor women. Like I said, this is my opinion. But I feel the same emotions knowing that love interests are sexually involved with other men or with other women. But hey, maybe it's just me. I hope I'm wrong.
(...)

Fingers crossed !

I hope the same as you, because Susan is my favorite LI so far

Cheers !

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Which can be considered manipulation...

I have no doubt Amazon would ban multiple positive reviews on a single product from many users without proof they are real.

If they are not active here but come only to give 5 stars to a single game, I personally call that manipulation.
Sorry for almost necro-ing this post, but well, nope, they (Amazon and others) don't really check their reviews in this way. Certainly not effectively. When you get to the "fringes" - self published music by some unknown guy, books telling you about the secret conspiracy behind M&Ms, and so forth, you will often see a couple of glowing 5 star reviews by people who only rated this one thing - or maybe also the other book by the same author. Often using the same style of vocabulary.

I mean it obviously is against Amazon's TOS, but nobody got time to check for that because that would just cost money that the shareholders won't be getting at the end of the year.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes