FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 Alpha, Tech Improvements and Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 3!
View attachment 3691885

Watch the sneak peek video here:

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 is coming on June 7th!

What an exciting week we’ve had! We’re almost done with the production of FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 and with Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 3!

This week we were focused on polishing the last details, and ensuring everything is ready for the big release. Our Alpha Testers will receive a build tomorrow, and we’ll dedicate a part of next week to debug everything and make final adjustments.

I’m personally very excited about this release. This part is very funny, has a very hot sex scene with Lily and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts about it!

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 has:
• 30 minutes of fresh gameplay;

• 583 Renders;
• 37 animations;
• Voice Acting;
• Sexy sounds and moaning;
• 720p, 1080p and 4K options;
• Sweat, Mocap and Physics;
• HD Maps for all characters;
• Multiple translations;
• The beginning of the last story arc of Season 2;

Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 will also launch with a special discount! Check it out:
• June 7th - Special Release Pricing: $10 lifetime (with minimum active subscription of $2)
• June 14th - Normal Price: $15 lifetime (with a minimum active subscription of $10)

Our team is doing amazing work, and this week we managed to find solutions to A LOT of technical problems. We tackled and defeated two big bosses: clothing simulation for static renders and long render times for final animations. These improvements will ensure our artists can focus on what truly matters, instead of being bogged down by clothing clipping and animations taking days to render.

I firmly believe that every technical issue that we take away from artists equals improved performance and better quality, and I absolutely LOVE when we get a win against huge problems like these, that have been bothering us for months.

The future looks incredible, and I’ll look incessantly for even more improvements!

In other news, Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 3 is almost entering its final stages of production, and this means it’ll be available for you soon!

This chapter has one of the best visuals I’ve seen, EVER! Playing it makes me super excited! I look back at how our visuals were at the beginning of the studio, and it makes me happy to see how far we’ve come. Next week I’ll post a few sneak peeks, so you can see for yourself!

I’m very hyped for the future, and honored to be a part of this! Together we’re building something incredible! Thank you SO MUCH for your support, and for loving and believing in our games as much as we do!

See you soon,

Very concerned about the "30 minutes" of content after last update's debacle. Not surprised it'll be another over hyped and underwhelming update.

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.jpg

Fresh Women Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 is coming of Friday, wishlist NOW:

5 weeks! A bit over one month since the last Freshwomen release, we’ve already got a date set for the launch of the first part of Episode 3!

Our tech investments are finally bearing fruit, and now it's time for you to enjoy them!

Here are a few highlights from FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1:

You've sorted out your critical situation at Minerva Bay College, but everything is still in chaos there!

What's more, you've been invited by Bruce to take part in the Frat Challenge, and that could be intense.

Speaking of intense, your visit to Lily's house will be hot, and you really need to be prepared for everything she has to offer.

Wishlist now:

We're working at record speed, keeping up the quality we always deliver in our episodes. Our tech and our team are improving constantly, and it makes us very happy to be able to deliver quality content to you faster and faster!

Fresh Women Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 has:
• About 30 minutes of fresh content;
• 583 gorgeous 4K renders;
• 37 sexy animations in 60 FPS;
• Voice Acting;
• Sweat and Physics;
• Multiple translations;
Release Schedule with Special Discount:
• June 7th, available for $2 tier (with $10+ lifetime contribution);
• June 14th, Available for $15 tier (with $10+ lifetime contribution);
Wishlist now:

Products included with your purchase:
Fresh Women - Season 1.
• Fresh Women - Season 2 Episodes 1 and 2.
Notes:
This version includes all the previous episodes in a single download.
You just need to download and extract the zıp file to play.
• Your save files from Steam will be automatically imported when you start the game.
• You don't need the version from Steam to play this episode.
• You can cancel your subscription here:

It's great to have your support, thank you for that.

OppaiMan

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.jpg

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 is coming of Friday, wishlist NOW:

We had a lot of fun creating all the scenes for this part of Freshwomen. The team's dedication was focused on maintaining the sensual characteristics of the story while adding a lot of humor and drama. It's incredible.

Remember that until June 14, the special price will be $10 lifetime (with minimum active subscription of $2)

You've sorted out your critical situation at Minerva Bay College, but everything is still in chaos there!

What's more, you've been invited by Bruce to take part in the Frat Challenge, and that could be intense.

Speaking of intense, your visit to Lily's house will be hot, and you really need to be prepared for everything she has to offer.

Wishlist now:

About 30 minutes of fresh content;
• Voice Acting;
• Sweat and Physics;
• Multiple translations;
• June 7th - Special Release Pricing: $10 lifetime (with minimum active subscription of $2)
• June 14th - Normal Price: $15 lifetime (with a minimum active subscription of $10)

Wishlist now:

• FreshWomen - Season 1.
• FreshWomen - Season 2 Episodes 1 and 2.
Notes:
• This version includes all the previous episodes in a single download.
• You just need to download and extract the .zip file to play.
• Your save files from Steam will be automatically imported when you start the game.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023

View attachment 3711995

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 is coming of Friday, wishlist NOW:

We had a lot of fun creating all the scenes for this part of Freshwomen. The team's dedication was focused on maintaining the sensual characteristics of the story while adding a lot of humor and drama. It's incredible.

Remember that until June 14, the special price will be $10 lifetime (with minimum active subscription of $2)

Wishlist now:

About 30 minutes of fresh content;
• Voice Acting;
• Sweat and Physics;
• Multiple translations;

Wishlist now:

• FreshWomen - Season 1.
• FreshWomen - Season 2 Episodes 1 and 2.
Notes:
• This version includes all the previous episodes in a single download.
• You just need to download and extract the .zip file to play.

wow 30 mins of content, how will I ever find the time

• Haha
Reactions: Steuan

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It's out!!

Download now:

Reactions: Aramir
4.50 star(s) 547 Votes