noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
does the season 2 folder contains the season 1 as well? if not, where can i download the season 1? thanks for the help

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
so what type of mc do we have in this game ?
chad dude who isn't shy to show his cock and fuck women when he wants to or is it a pussy type mc where girls always initiate the sex ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
3,5k posts and almost 500 reviews? Something stinks here ....
I have no idea where you're getting the "3,5k posts". Oppai man himself only has 693 Patreon posts and 36 here. This thread only has 2.5k likes. I don't think the 500 reviews stinks at all: over 5100 patrons on Patreon alone would bring in $5100 minimum, so having many of those folks (not even mentioning non-patrons) review here should be expected. Where did you get the 3.5k number from?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
1686868182087.png
I have no idea where you're getting the "3,5k posts". Oppai man himself only has 693 Patreon posts and 36 here. This thread only has 2.5k likes. I don't think the 500 reviews stinks at all: over 5100 patrons on Patreon alone would bring in $5100 minimum, so having many of those folks (not even mentioning non-patrons) review here should be expected. Where did you get the 3.5k number from?

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ah, I see. Well, I show 20 posts per page right now, and at 178 pages that makes 3560 posts . . . so that seems correct too. Not sure why you think something stinks.
Because more known games with at least thrice posts have much less reviews ... and when I see it, almost only 5 star ratings and this game is totally not 5 star ....

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
3,5k posts and almost 500 reviews? Something stinks here ....
The dev asks, inside the game, to the players who like it to review it here and other sites. No one else does that, although I'm not sure if it's a clever thing to do, bringing some patrons and steam customers to a pirate site. It surely benefits this website though.

On the other hand, asking for reviews in Steam, clearly, benefited the sales a lot.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Because more known games with at least thrice posts have much less reviews ... and when I see it, almost only 5 star ratings and this game is totally not 5 star ....
I don't know for how many of them this applies, but often a thread will go off-topic and/or into arguments between posters, sometimes spanning several pages. This seems to be especially true for huge games like BaD or similar. Those off-topic / violating posts eventually get deleted, so the total posts shrinks because many were removed. So obviously in those cases, the number of posts will be lower than they would be. But those deletions don't affect reviews that have been posted. And in the specific type of case you mentioned (many more pages with a lot fewer reviews), it's possible for reviews to be deleted too. That's not even mentioning that some types of people just don't generally post reviews, so if those tend to be on much bigger threads I'd expect far fewer reviews too.

The number of reviews doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me at all. The fact that they're mostly 5-star reviews is due to the nature of players: the larger percentage of them tend to either all-out love something or all-out hate it. I've seen plenty of middle-of-the-road games given consistently 1- and 2-star reviews even though I'd say the quality is 3 stars or even (much less often) 4 stars. TBH, I think you're being much more suspicious than you need to be.

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
so when dylan asks to choose the blue or red drink what difference does it make?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I read the faq section
What's the difference between ep 6 beta 50 and ep 6 beta 100

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes