[Son Goku]

Nov 4, 2019
It's been out, you can play the web version above if you want, it's in the quoted comment.
Really brother? wow I'll see, I want to continue playing this game, it is a very big addiction, I have not seen better animation and story than this great game, thank you brother for informing me, I will start downloading the next one. chapter, meanwhile, any news on chapter 3 and more?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Really brother? wow I'll see, I want to continue playing this game, it is a very big addiction, I have not seen better animation and story than this great game, thank you brother for informing me, I will start downloading the next one. chapter, meanwhile, any news on chapter 3 and more?
<---check their website.

This release features a special hot scene with Gabby and interactions with Susan, Devilla, Sue and Ms. Watson.

Season 2 Episode 2 Part 1 has:

• About 30 minutes of fresh content;
  • 355 gorgeous 4K renders;
  • 39 animations in 60 FPS;
  • English Voice Acting, sexy sounds and moaning;
  • Physics, Sweat Effects and HD Maps for all characters;
  • Windows, Mac, Android and iOS versions;
  • 14 languages;
  • The beginning of a new and exciting story arc;

Season 2 Episode 2 Part 1 is now in Early Access to $25 Subscribers.

If you are currently in other tiers, you can see prices and release dates here:

Thank you so much for your love and support. We put our hearts and souls into this release, and made it the best one yet. Can't wait to hear what you think about it!

PLAY NOW:

See you soon,

f1r3

• Red Heart
Reactions: [Son Goku]

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That post contain the zip file this is not my brother this is the browser one and pc link is around 10gb unable to share ;)
Yes, it was posted on the previous page and has been removed twice. The link you just have to remove game.zip from the link.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Its a browser link you can play on browser

Use chrome ;)
There saves aren't compatible. most want to continue with their saves.

Online also doesn't support the same things an offline version does. WEB Ren'Py has limitations.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
I thought you said it was 10GB? Are you sure that was not the 4K one? And I thought you said you couldn't share :ROFLMAO:
Yeah i can't share link which i got from patreon because you have to be a patron first to open that link so no point sharing that link here :ROFLMAO:plus no permission to share don't know why

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
And you haven't compressed freshwomen yet ? What happend
No, as I don't really care that much about it.

Yeah i can't share link which i got from patreon because it will ask you people buy plus no permission to share don't know why :ROFLMAO:
You have to have donated so much overtime to get releases, they call it lifetime contribution. It's a weird setup.

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes