testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
I have to say the models on this VN game look good apart from Gabby's. She looks like she's got a monobrow and took a razor blade to shave the middle with how thick they are. The story isn't bad but the MC is rather stupid at times and if it wasn't for Chloe he'd look even worse through his own mistakes. In the op's first post it says in the changelogs for season 2 episode 2 beta and I quote 'All girls have voice and sexy moans'. I can agree with the female characters in the game being voiced by a rather enthusiastic voice actress who put a lot of feeling into each line she said. However, her moans were pretty obvious that they were fake and made me think that if she ever faked an orgasm while having some fun with someone, her partner would have to be pretty dense not to not realise. Also, if the Developer of this VN ever decides to re-voice scenes from this, I would suggest recruiting other girls to voice the other characters so it seems more authentic.

Not trying to put a downer on this VN though, it has it's good parts and bad. One of the things that I did like though was the main menu music because it reminded me of a pair of dancing bunny slippers that danced to the same music in another VN and it put a smile on my face.

radom323

Nov 19, 2023
The graphics are vibrant and colorful, making the experience visually appealing and captivating. In addition, the music and sound effects perfectly complement the atmosphere of the game and its animations improve with each update, you are the best.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep2 Part 1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
The game has updated now to Part 2 of EP2 of Season 2.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Regular updates, In-game Walkthrough, blank scene before animation switch/ends.
This is how all games should be.

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023
I cannot get the newest version to load. I keep getting a traceback notepad pop up instead of loading. The following info appears in the note.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id end_of_beta_2cf5026c appeared twice, at scripts/credits/end_of_beta.rpyc:15 and game/scripts_engine/credits/end_of_beta.rpy:15.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id end_of_beta_2cf5026c appeared twice, at scripts/credits/end_of_beta.rpyc:15 and game/scripts_engine/credits/end_of_beta.rpy:15.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
FreshWomen
Wed Dec 20 20:18:31 2023

4.40 star(s) 549 Votes