demonking69:(

Aug 9, 2023
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep3 part 1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images
  • Added 1 scene to scene gallery

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
something is wrong with this

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No it's not. The 720p version says Season 2 episode 2 part 3 but it should be season 2 episode 3 part 2! Please update it some one.
View attachment 3961716

Only Android is shown as the new version my guy.
why is only 4K win version showing ep3 part2?
both 1080 and 720 are still titled ep2 part2...:(

Can you not understand my comment??? THE DEVELOEPR MISLABLED THE ARCHIVES, that's how they are on there own website.

The archive names ARE WRONG....

When you play the game it is S2E3P2...jezz I even showed you it in the screen shot.

Look, this what it shows when you start the game

1724493135409.png

So, again, the archives are mislabeled, the game is correct....you can even see the 720p!

Getting the following error when unpacking 720 compressed, stops around 90mgs View attachment 3960959
Try a different host or bad download. 1000 some downloads and only you having issues? It has a shit load of files as well.

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Can you not understand my comment??? THE DEVELOEPR MISLABLED THE ARCHIVES, that's how they are on there own website.

When you play the game it is S2E3P2...jezz I even showed you it in the screen shot.

View attachment 3962390

So, again, the archives are mislabeled, the game is correct....you can even see the 720p!

Try a different host or bad download. 1000 some downloads and only you having issues? It has a shit load of files as well.

View attachment 3962390

>Head stuck inside pillowcase while sleeping
"Hello doctor I believe I have gone blind"

Dunno why I blatantly didn't see what was within the quoted post of yours there. Only saw the people saying it wasn't and you saying it was and went to the link and got thrown off by that. Sorry about that. :WutFace:

Reactions: bootygoon45

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Haven't played it in quite a while but Wtf is that with Emily? Though when I started that she was one of the main LI.
Is she working for Sam plotting something? Why did they travel for weeks together and now he calls her sweet lips? Did we as players get cucked? Are ntr/voyeurism scenes planned of them? Who else will have ntr route? I'm joking mostly but I have a lot of questions. (p.s. I must be the only one that didn't forget she existed)

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022

View attachment 3954846

View attachment 3954844
They asked the sponsors in a previous poll if the girls were going to have pubic hair, and the original poll was that Lily and Susan had pubic hair. Then in the recent update Lily didn't have pubic hair because they ignored the previous poll, and now they're still going to ask about pubic hair in a poll, so you guys were just fooling the players with the previous poll? Pathetic team.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
I just wanna know, what do yall really think of the MC in this game?

Cause honestly... 2 seasons in and I still find him the most dumb, idiotic, imbecilic, juvenile, underserving naive arrogant airhead with an absolutely terrifying, soulless eye looking chtulu level face morphing blockhead i've ever encountered in an AVN. God knows why he's the mc, should've just died by lightning if i care. If i were a girl, i'd put a bag over his head, cause look at this nightmare fuel inducing horrors. *shivers*

just wanna know, what do yall think of the MC in this game Cause honestly, 2 seasons in, I sti...png

Every episode maaaan, so many fucking cursed face images appear like this holy shit. Story is average at best but man, how do ya'll manage to jack'n nut when he's around the scene lmao. Right about when I get hard, he pulls the ugliest expression ever and sinks my boner like the quality of the acolyte and the Olympics' break dance combined.

he only ever pushes the plot forward with his stupidly and rarely uses his 2 brain cells. Always fucking shit up like so:

screenshot0023.png
screenshot0040.png

AND SOMEHOW I'm supposed to believe this at the same time??? Bro is the farthest thing from mature or manly xD

screenshot0036.png

screenshot0037.png

I like wish fulfillment in stories but even this is a stretch.

Also if anyone asks, why do I still play then? Let's just say I have a love-hate relationship with this game. This game is like my ex that I somehow can't leave because she has blackmail on me. Plus, I've already invested the time in this, might as well finish this and see how this all fucking ends before it ends me.... and also gain more cursed images along the way to rant about xD

screenshot0018.png

anyway, at least this is hot

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Haven't played it in quite a while but Wtf is that with Emily? Though when I started that she was one of the main LI.
Is she working for Sam plotting something? Why did they travel for weeks together and now he calls her sweet lips? Did we as players get cucked? Are ntr/voyeurism scenes planned of them? Who else will have ntr route? I'm joking mostly but I have a lot of questions. (p.s. I must be the only one that didn't forget she existed)
Hmm...I haven't played the latest release yet, and I agree that is an odd thing to say one of MC's girl's...But if it was actually said (were you joking about that sweet talk line...? :unsure: )

But sadly, I f-ing forget who Sam is...so guess I'll have to re-play again to find out who this Sam is.

But I'm happy to see someone actually spent time and labeled most of the example image's for the game's main post. I wish more dev's did this method of posting their content images (more info is better for the user).

Regards.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
we knew it would go the NTR route once the Whores got introduced as beacons of virtue

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This option is great to have...
1724641915022.png

...but only if Oppaiman will actually let it work all the time. Nobody's talking (how I like it, because they're all garbage voice actors) and out of the blue Madison's voice rings out (with that same bad acting "quality"). Seems like that should fall under "Other Female", no? [sigh]

• Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard
4.40 star(s) 549 Votes