xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
wow i didn't expect that. great Episode 1. (y)
This game has huge potential. I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a big one if the dev keeps it up.

Reactions: Dongness

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
I've made a mod for this game

Update: Fixed Lily scene not ending when replaying from gallery, Added Alyssa rewards to the gallery (Need to be unlocked with "Unlock All " button)

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: MEGA
I might be crazy but Unren isn't working, on this game, for me...

! Error: Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue.
Are you sure we're in the game's root directory?

Press any key to exit...

And it is in the correct location. I use this ALL the time for Ren'Py games. I like to check the amount of content before I bother trying a game. In this case I can't. Also, I noticed some comments saying there are no animations for this game...but there is an animations tag. Either remove the tag (save me the trouble of downloading the game), OR are they just wrong?

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018

Press any key to exit...

And it is in the correct location. I use this ALL the time for Ren'Py games. I like to check the amount of content before I bother trying a game. In this case I can't. Also, I noticed some comments saying there are no animations for this game...but there is an animations tag. Either remove the tag (save me the trouble of downloading the game), OR are they just wrong?
it doesn't work for me too, this is the first time it happened.

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
This is a reeeally good 0.1, has the potential to become one of the greats, now, we will see if the potential is realized or not in the future, I hope it is.

Reactions: House Of Black
Mar 15, 2021
I was pleasantly surprised by this game, for some I am thinking of guessing what to do next and well no, I was really appreciated, as someone who takes us on the wrong foot is really refreshing. Many questions at the beginning of the episode i can't wait to see what the rest of the story has in store for us.

Reactions: Gladheim

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I've made a mod for this game

Update: Fixed Lily scene not ending when replaying from gallery, Added Alyssa rewards to the gallery (Need to be unlocked with "Unlock All " button)

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: MEGA
What would we do without your help. You're fast af :D

Aug 28, 2017
So I went and gutted analytics.rpy from any reporting it had without tampering too far so you can still open a browser for the various links on the title screen.
Rename the linked file as 'scripts.rpa' and overwrite the original one (in 'game') with it to use this no-analytics mode. Could work with the non-compressed version too, but I haven't tested it.
What if just delete analytics.rpy? would that solve the issue?

I don't need to open any links btw.

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018

Press any key to exit...

It doesn't work for me too, this is the first time it happened.

1. Download Renpy SDK
2. Head to the \renpy-7.4.4-sdk\lib folder and copy the windows-i686 folder
3. Paste the windows-i686 to \FreshWomen-0.1.3-pc\lib
4. Head to renpy-7.4.4-sdk folder and copy renpy-32
5. Paste it to the FreshWomen-0.1.3-pc folder
6. Rename 'renpy-32' to 'FreshWomen-32'

you need to explicitly rename it to 'FreshWomen-32' or it doesn't work

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
What if just delete analytics.rpy? would that solve the issue?

I don't need to open any links btw.
Hey

maybe you misunderstood something. The made by vince638 already solved this issue as it is preventing the game from automatically and secretly connecting to the internet and sending data while leaving the links on the title screen untouched so that they are still working if you click them. Deleting the analytics files/folder is leading to errors.

Reactions: Ncrdrg
4.50 star(s) 540 Votes