gka7

Oct 29, 2018
the girls are awesome and the grafics in general. if there was a better to plot to support the game, it would have been one of the best

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Got around to finishing this. I really like it. Sue is kind of grating as a character, but I'm sure she'll come around. I like the sort of bouncy, light hearted vibe the music gives the game, despite what should be a pretty dark backstory. Models are great, characters are great, story hook is decent and I'm interested. Most of all, I like the colors. Every render pops nicely and looks great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if in intimate scenes there would be a choice of actions!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

5 mins in the game - forced bromance ....
why...why have every game with a school theme this focking forced bromance shit
hope its avoidable as much

but the game looks good , grafics are nice
lets hope theres not much weird shit with our new "bro"

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
1. Download Renpy SDK
2. Head to the \renpy-7.4.4-sdk\lib folder and copy the windows-i686 folder
3. Paste the windows-i686 to \FreshWomen-0.1.3-pc\lib
4. Head to renpy-7.4.4-sdk folder and copy renpy-32
5. Paste it to the FreshWomen-0.1.3-pc folder
6. Rename 'renpy-32' to 'FreshWomen-32'

you need to explicitly rename it to 'FreshWomen-32' or it doesn't work
This fix seems to have worked. I'm not any good with this stuff. So first of all thank you for your time.

With that said. Would you care to explain what the deal is with this. Why did I have to do this to make UnRen work? Is it specific to this game? Will it likely be something I will need to do again in the future? ect.

Thanks again for your time.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It was a stupid thing to do, but since you mentioned this choice specifically:

I found it a bit odd that refusing her was framed as being "too pussy" (by her) or finding it "too dangerous" (by the MC) rather than my thinking, which was more "Here is a girl who has been a complete hostile bitch to the MC throughout, asking him to spy on his boss for no particularly compelling reason. Why would he possibly agree to that?"

Edit: Oh also, a minor slip: The dream scene with the neighbour assumes you chose to peek on her in the earlier scene, no matter if you did so or not.

Because MC is spineless wimp,who exists to be dominated and pushed around by the females in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: LoganP

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
How excessive is the femdom/voyeurism content? And what kind of voyeurism is there?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can you have only one relationship and sex scenes with a single LI? From what I've read it doesn't appear to be a harem game, and I prefer in games without that tag to focus on a single LI and avoid the rest as much as possible (if possible avoiding ALL sex scenes with them).

I also see that it has femdom and voyeurism; can these situations be avoided?

On the other hand, sex dream scenes don't interest me. Can they be skipped or am I going to have to CTRL them (not going to see them anyway)?

In any case, since I never see more than one ending, it's possible that, if I'm interested in several LIs, I end up leaving the game (although if, from what I understand, there are several LIs with femdom, I think it will be easy to stay only with one of those that doesn't have that fetish)

Well tried the game because of the femdom tag and so far no femdom content in game. :cry: Two characters, Susan and Sue, seem to have some femdom potential at least. Maybe also the neighbour. The way the game gives you choices this will be most likely optional though. So yeah people scared of femdom don't need to avoid this game for now.
Personally, I don't like domination (neither femdom nor maledom). I'd rather avoid any LI who has such fetishes.

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes