bpink12

May 25, 2018
one of the best games i've played so far and it is still in the beginning.. good job and more power to the devs

Reactions: VOYEUR

sunachichi

Mar 27, 2021
You can copy and paste the saves folder from 0.1.3 to 0.1.4. But there is no new content in this version. When I release episode 2, I'll make a tool that allows you to regenerate your choices from episode 1 so they can be used in Episode 2 (in case you lose your saved game.)
thanks for the reply, I did copy my saves from old update to new ones but I can't continue from the Screen that says SAVE YOUR GAME now after having an intimacy with Lily.

Edit: I didn't read the whole reply and there's "But there is no new content in this version." I understand now, thanks

Reactions: OppaiMan.com

Avariz

Dec 20, 2017
I've made a mod for this game

Update: Fixed Lily scene not ending when replaying from gallery, Added Alyssa rewards to the gallery (Need to be unlocked with "Unlock All " button)

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: MEGA
Mega said V0.1.3. Is this compatible with 0.1.4? thanks.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I haven't tried this yet but I have a question, is this one of those games where you just focus on one girl or is there a harem path planned for them the game?

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Is the next update anytime soon? Cause usually I wait until the game is at version 0.2 or Ep2 so there's more content to go through. But if the next update is like 3 months away might as well give this a go.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017

Update: Fixed Lily scene not ending when replaying from gallery, Added Alyssa rewards to the gallery (Need to be unlocked with "Unlock All " button)

Features:
Installation:
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Could you do a version of the mod for Android please?

Reactions: dankmeme09

OppaiMan.com

Adult Games Store
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Is the next update anytime soon? Cause usually I wait until the game is at version 0.2 or Ep2 so there's more content to go through. But if the next update is like 3 months away might as well give this a go.
I'd say episode 2 is around 75 days away.

I'm working on figuring out sex animations right now.
I haven't tried this yet but I have a question, is this one of those games where you just focus on one girl or is there a harem path planned for them the game?
It's a harem game.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Hell of a game really, the renders and quality are far far above the majority of games.

The only issue I have, not a big one objectively but personally irks me a lot, and this as a feedback too as this is a very small thing and requires really nothing but has a big impact (for me atleast to the point of dealbreaker even), the scene with Lily was superb, Lily herself an immediate favourite,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Checked in after quite a while and the mention of updated renders made me excited maybe the some images depicting the ending were added to Lily scene, unfortunately that excitement was short lived. Oppai-Man If you do read this, this is a hell of a game, and the scene with Lily alone is something so great that many games dont have even after years which your game offered in the first update. I would respectfully and hopefully once again reiterate that unfortunately the Lily scene desperately leaves something unfulfilled i.e. the visual depiction of creampie, especially more painful when it is there and happened but nothing to show for it. The dream scene with Emily has a perfect depiction of a sex scene ending (though ironic that the dream scene has proper visual depiction yet real one doesnt). I hope future scenes dont leave this unfulfilled gap and maybe a render or two sometime in future would make the Lily scene completely perfect. I do wonder though if this scene ending and not depicting the creampie was by chance or by intention/design, I do hope it wasnt by design, as it leaves a huge gap in otherwise perfect scene.

u're_daddy's_bitch

Apr 21, 2021

Features:
Installation:

I am facing problem on saving or opening menu. Does this have to do something with mod? Here's the exception

4.50 star(s) 540 Votes