VN Ren'Py Completed Friendly Visit [v1.0] [Shannon809]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

TheLoner

Dec 15, 2019
LUCKY YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR IT THEN, NO?! :eek::whistle:o_O
NOPE, I PAY ONLY REAL LIFE WHORES CUZ I AINT TRUST NO WOMAN. OR TO DEVS WHO CAN (OR CANNOT) DELIVER PER MONTH.
WANNA EARN BUCKS PER M, THEN DELIVER A FUKKIN STASH PER M. BTW mayB I'm followin this guy, his ''artwork'' seems too similar like the one he started couple months ago, then escaped to different account when we asked him on Patreon, where is da fukkin update.

Reactions: str8up and ksdomino

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Ok tried it out. (The things I do for you guys...:cool:)

The most important info for some first: This is NOT NTR. The Point of View Character is George, the chubby perv getting to fuck his Buddies Mom. That should quiet some worries among the NTR-Phobic. ;)

Secondly, this is indeed not a Game but basically a comic you can view in Renpy. I would not call it a Kinetic Novel as it is way to short really. You can quickly click through in a couple of minutes.

About quality...well it's ok...ish. Not really good, but I have seen much worse. One could fap to it in a pinch.

So if you are interested in the premise, check out the compressed version that playb0y44 graciously provided. If you like what you see, you can still download the full version (although I doubt it will really be necessary).

Cheers!

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Well, it's short. And no NTR.
Female model need more attention but is not that bad. I like the attempt to create a personal style.
George has some potential. I'd like to see more of his adventure.

• Angry
Reactions: TheLoner
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, it's not cheating if she's not in a relationship. Doesn't the description say she's a widow? Anyways, I think I'll give this one a pass. The fat gremlin creeps me out.

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Friendly Visit [v1.0] [Shannon809] - Original Size: 1.07GB

Download Win (69MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your help and sorry about the trouble. I'm still quite new to this so I will definitely keep this in mind.

Reactions: playb0y44

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Think it depends on how hot the mom is. Is it true we play the fat bastard? Would be better if the mc was the giant mom.
I was jocking, I find funny how some people scream cuck/ntr when the one having sex is the mom of the story, her son isn't the MC and even if he was they aren't a couple to begin with.

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
First of all I have to say I love your comics. I was curious when will you release next comic. Surprised when I saw the game instead of comic. I believe this is your first game and If you want to go on with VN route good luck for your next project.

Not gonna lie many comments are really negative but like I said if you want to do more game, took them as a fundamental build stone and I know it is not easy to read negative things. But if you can think them as a feedback and able put them together with your ideas, things will be more pleasing both for you and people who follow your work. For example:
Character desing: Fat rich dude can sell but fat teenage boy is weird if you ask me. I don't mind exaggerated body portions for female characters and I like yours but the gloss way too much distracted. There could be a low amount bikini tanlines instead gloss for my taste. I love ahegao faces tho.
Story: It is little bit weird to jump directly to sex in the game genre imo even if its drug related one and you could show a prologue about how mother is a sex addict without drug or a cheater so people won't be upset about son etc.
Length of the game: This is too short. Maybe your next project you can build chapters and story will be more make sense while things move on. Also, I love seeing high res pics but you may want to find a way to lower file size.

Thats all from me. Looking forward to see your other works.
I did expect some levels of negative feedback from the get-go because this fits a pretty specific taste, so it is definitely not unexpected, although I hope there are still some people who will enjoy it. In terms of how long the playthrough is itself, that is more of a problem. Since I am only doing this with my free time outside work and for no profit, I can't really commit myself to making something that is too large because it will simply take far too long. This one took me many months to make, particularly because I was extra busy for the last six months and simply did not have time. I am considering doing incremental releases but once I start with the first release, I feel as though I will be held to it and will have to do release after release until the game is "completed", until after everyone's requests are met. This may be the way to go, but currently I am looking to work at my own pace (which sometimes means not being able to do any new stuff at all). I don't know if I'm being coherent but I may need some time to think all of this through.

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
NOPE, I PAY ONLY REAL LIFE WHORES CUZ I AINT TRUST NO WOMAN. OR TO DEVS WHO CAN (OR CANNOT) DELIVER PER MONTH.
WANNA EARN BUCKS PER M, THEN DELIVER A FUKKIN STASH PER M. BTW mayB I'm followin this guy, his ''artwork'' seems too similar like the one he started couple months ago, then escaped to different account when we asked him on Patreon, where is da fukkin update.
Could you perhaps link me to this Patreon page? I'm rather confused...

Shannon809

Sleepyhead
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
I have to ask; has her skin been replaced with rubber? Why is it so damn shiny...?
You do have a point. I am still pretty new with working with renders and have been playing around with the settings to try new looks. This is something that I will definitely have to work on.

Reactions: BrokenRose

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Ok tried it out. (The things I do for you guys...:cool:)

The most important info for some first: This is NOT NTR. The Point of View Character is George, the chubby perv getting to fuck his Buddies Mom. That should quiet some worries among the NTR-Phobic. ;)

Secondly, this is indeed not a Game but basically a comic you can view in Renpy. I would not call it a Kinetic Novel as it is way to short really. You can quickly click through in a couple of minutes.

About quality...well it's ok...ish. Not really good, but I have seen much worse. One could fap to it in a pinch.

So if you are interested in the premise, check out the compressed version that playb0y44 graciously provided. If you like what you see, you can still download the full version (although I doubt it will really be necessary).

Cheers!
That could’ve easily been cleared up the description, don’t you think?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes