3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Friendly Visit [v1.0] [Shannon809] - Original Size: 1.07GB

Download Win (69MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
First of all I have to say I love your comics. I was curious when will you release next comic. Surprised when I saw the game instead of comic. I believe this is your first game and If you want to go on with VN route good luck for your next project.

Not gonna lie many comments are really negative but like I said if you want to do more game, took them as a fundamental build stone and I know it is not easy to read negative things. But if you can think them as a feedback and able put them together with your ideas, things will be more pleasing both for you and people who follow your work. For example:
Character desing: Fat rich dude can sell but fat teenage boy is weird if you ask me. I don't mind exaggerated body portions for female characters and I like yours but the gloss way too much distracted. There could be a low amount bikini tanlines instead gloss for my taste. I love ahegao faces tho.
Story: It is little bit weird to jump directly to sex in the game genre imo even if its drug related one and you could show a prologue about how mother is a sex addict without drug or a cheater so people won't be upset about son etc.
Length of the game: This is too short. Maybe your next project you can build chapters and story will be more make sense while things move on. Also, I love seeing high res pics but you may want to find a way to lower file size.

Thats all from me. Looking forward to see your other works.

Reactions: ronmoho and Sharper
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes