• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I saw this on dlsite the other day and was confused cause it made it sound like both netorare and netori, it does look interesting though and the girl looks hot so I will definitely try it.

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
Okay, so basically the cuck route is the other route scenes rehashed, some angles even using the same video in both routes. In conclusion: the entire cuck route is just padding.

Reactions: vutaboss

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
FriendsGame-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

deatscart

Aug 1, 2018
Getting a black screen in scene transitions, anyone else? It also freezes instantly and doesn't lead anywhere the moment I click "Start Game" , using a Nvidia GPU for reference.

Last edited:

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Wow, that was fast! I've been trying to download this on a Keep2Share link that's taking like 15 hours, Mega is so such faster, took me like 3 minutes at most.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well, i like Umemaro, mostly the hot nurse milf or the gym milf but this seems to be one of my new fav since the animations and model improved quite a bit. If you can stomach Netori or "Netorare" because these are the two paths here:
Unbenannt.png Unbenanntq.png

After watching the intro you get to chose what POV you want to see. So basicaly there is only one singel story and as the pic i provided above you just decide which you want to see. But be warned, as it was said in the prolouge: Girl has one very small short sex scene sex her BF aka Tetsuwo, aka the Netorare cuck kek. :ROFLMAO: And then you see her getting stolen by you, aka Takashi. All in all you can decide how fast the "story" ends but if you played Umemaros games before you know how to navigate since there is a ingame walkthrough for all scenes.

Really liked this game. Hope there is a second part of it where the cuck has either a hot milf mom + sis

deatscart

Aug 1, 2018
Tried many different things, but it always freezes the moment I hit "game start" , trying to view a scene does the same thing. Tried updating my graphic driver but didn't do anything. Compatibility mode doesn't change anything either. Anyone got some advice or a possible solution?

Reactions: Jacol4

deatscart

Aug 1, 2018
I think its just a "feature"
Well if it's a "feature" it pretty much stops me from playing at all, no scenes will play past the opening when they are walking outside. It just freezes forever or goes to a black screen. Waiting 10+ minutes on a SSD doesn't change anything. I don't know if the issues comes from Unity itself or my computer. But this is the first time I've ever had any issues with a Unity game.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes