Giannakos

Feb 11, 2019
when i play the games i like to delete the data and unlock the scenes again every time i play the games like a new game but i cant find the save files in this game and the scenes are unlock how to lock them again? i delete the unity files but it still unlock plz help

Baba Yaga RUS

Jr. Uploader
Aug 23, 2022
Was someone able to unpack the videos with sound? I think if the videos are with sound and looped, they can be improved. And make a video.

Oktavius

Aug 20, 2020
when i play the games i like to delete the data and unlock the scenes again every time i play the games like a new game but i cant find the save files in this game and the scenes are unlock how to lock them again? i delete the unity files but it still unlock plz help
Unity places the save folder either into the LocalLow folder.
If you don't know where that is, paste this %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\UMEMARO3D\Friends into your explorer or use win+r.

Or alternatively, it uses just the registry.
Then it should be under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UMEMARO3D\Friends.

Last edited:

Giannakos

Feb 11, 2019
Unity places the save folder either into the LocalLow folder.
If you don't know where that is, paste this %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\UMEMARO3D\Friends into your explorer or use win+r.

Or alternatively, it uses just the registry.
Then it should be under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\UMEMARO3D\Friends.
thnx for the try but still.. i tried the %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\UMEMARO3D\Friends i delete the player notedpads then when i tried to open the game still it was all unlocked and the player notedpad pop up again i delete the whole fille still the same damn is so hard.

Oktavius

Aug 20, 2020
Giannakos

Then it's saved via registry. I gave you the path.
Just delete the whole Friends folder, as the game is portable and rebuilds the registry with every start anew.

Reactions: Giannakos

Giannakos

Feb 11, 2019
Giannakos

Then it's saved via registry. I gave you the path.
Just delete the whole Friends folder, as the game is portable and rebuilds the registry with every start anew.
YES!!!!! Finally it worked!!!!!! thank you very much i'm happy and pissed off at the same time why the hell they make it so complex?!!

Oktavius

Aug 20, 2020
Giannakos

It's a Unity quirk. Umemaro just let it as default.
The same reason most Unreal Engine 3 games during the 7th generation had encrypted config files because the developer didn't bother to deviate from the default.

Reactions: Giannakos
Mar 31, 2020
how do i force it to be resizable in windows mode?

-hacky solution, not the best.
change current desktop settings to 800x600 or any resolution you want.
open the file, switch to windowed mode by alt + enter
change resolution back to default 1920x1080
and there you have it, windowed in 800x600
-created a powershell script instead to run it windowed

-edit
been trying to keep the window active as the vids stop as soon as I have another active window
Does anyone know how to keep the file active?
been at it for some time can't get it to work hahaha

$exePath = "Friends.exe"
$arguments = "-screen-width 1280 -screen-height 800 -windowed"

# Start the Unity process
$process = Start-Process -FilePath $exePath -ArgumentList $arguments -PassThru

# Wait for the Unity window to appear
Start-Sleep -Seconds 10

# Set Unity window to always on top
$unityWindow = Get-Process | Where-Object { $_.MainWindowTitle -like "Unity*"}
if ($unityWindow) {
$sig = '[DllImport("user32.dll")] public static extern bool SetWindowPos(IntPtr hWnd, IntPtr hWndInsertAfter, int X, int Y, int cx, int cy, uint uFlags);'
$import = Add-Type -MemberDefinition $sig -Name WindowAPI -Namespace Win32 -PassThru
$HWND_TOPMOST = -1
$SWP_NOMOVE = 0x0002
$SWP_NOSIZE = 0x0001
[Win32.WindowAPI]::SetWindowPos($unityWindow.MainWindowHandle, $HWND_TOPMOST, 0, 0, 0, 0, ($SWP_NOMOVE -bor $SWP_NOSIZE)) | Out-Null
}

# Keep the script running
while ($true) {
Start-Sleep -Seconds 1
}

Last edited:

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I just saw that Umemaro changed something in the Video version, can anyone share the latest version of the Video?

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Are there any other games on the site where you fuck or watch others fuck girls with a model as fine as this one or similar? Ones that aren't made by the same Dev to be clear. It's easy to view his other amazing works, but it's hard to filter for the type of jello gal he makes.

Last edited:

ratking

Aug 1, 2017
Still couldn't get the game to actually play scenes properly for some reason.
Only method I found was to move resources.resource from another folder, load the game up, put the file back in and select a scene.
But then the game would still be a black screen once you move to the next scene :HideThePain:
Anyone else who had the black screen problem got theirs fixed?
Found a fix for me. First i have an nvidia card(3080). If you have the same, go to the NVIDIA control panel and turn off your v-sync.Worked perfectly for me after that. still a strange thing though, and a bit annoying.

Reactions: F4S1

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
ns, I have a purely black screen instead of the beginning of scenes. I don't even know how to fix it.
Lel, i fixed my prolblem. Just turned off V-sync by selecting a specific game in NVIDIA Control Panel.

Reactions: Razzmot

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
The subtitles just stopped working last time I launched the game. They worked fine the last time I played, then I launched a few days later and they no longer displayed. Tried clicking between both English and Japanese, and neither set displayed.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes