• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sharpen

Apr 19, 2020
Same devs who made the pizza delivery game? the scene menu screen looks really similar, as does the art style.

Bard11

Apr 18, 2022
This game is just a video game made in the UINTY framework and is not a Live2D type. It can't be de-coded with plugins。
can try Make it into a video and then use AI to remove the mosaic, if anyone has a 4090 graphics card you can try AI decoding

Last edited:
Reactions: I am demiurge

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
What uncensoring method (bottom left is censored) do u think is better for this game? I've already done for uncensoring once some time ago but this time not much interested so plz don't ask about "when" since answer may be "never".
1710703263074.png

Reactions: evaw
May 15, 2017

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey mate! You're a hero for giving this a shot!
Top left looks most realistic with the sine, bottom right 2nd place.
Hi, did u compared it only by screenshot? Since it's better to do it with video comparison coz usually more realistic comes with more noise and some other glitches.

May 15, 2017
Hi, did u compared it only by screenshot? Since it's better to do it with video comparison coz usually more realistic comes with more noise and some other glitches.
Sure, just watched it at 0:33 you can see top right has the most detail (penis skin folds).

Yeah I agree the more realistic has more sharpens/noise.
Still so far it looks pretty good, thanks again

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Sure, just watched it at 0:33 you can see top right has the most detail (penis skin folds).

Yeah I agree the more realistic has more sharpens/noise.
Still so far it looks pretty good, thanks again
(new scene, same methods). If I'm gonna do uncensoring then I'll probably stick to bottom right coz it fastest, gives reasonable quality and no need to manually adjust some settings.

dwoiq9

May 5, 2022
@LewdKitten98 seems to have also posted a download link to the android version on his
can someone with android malware know-how confirm it's legit? file size says yes but it's not signed and virustotal can't eat files that big.
No offense LewdKitten98, just trying to be safe.

LewdKitten98

Sep 6, 2020
@LewdKitten98 seems to have also posted a download link to the android version on his
can someone with android malware know-how confirm it's legit? file size says yes but it's not signed and virustotal can't eat files that big.
No offense LewdKitten98, just trying to be safe.
If you're curious, I downloaded it from here
I installed it and played it just fine, so I uploaded it to Pcloud.

Reactions: dwoiq9

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I've made (AI) (for Windows, don't ask me about Android) - use it on ur own risk, don't ping me about slow download speed (uploading big files to most common allowed sharing sites recently became big headache for me while at same time I'm downloading from there with good speed) or quality: penis uncesoring is ok, vagina sadly not good (I wish it would be otherwise). Their player works awful for me so if u also can't advance the game use included unlocker (run Unlocker.reg), source videos have 960x540 (I didn't changed it) resolution and coz game runs only (unless some hacks used) in fullscreen mode don't expect good quality on 4k monitors.
Bob69 made some mirrors: -

Last edited:

eee4x

Apr 18, 2023
I've made (AI) (for Windows, don't ask me about Android) - use it on ur own risk, don't ping me about slow download speed (uploading big files to most common allowed sharing sites recently became big headache for me while at same time I'm downloading from there with good speed) or quality: penis uncesoring is ok, vagina sadly not good (I wish it would be otherwise). Their player works awful for me so if u also can't advance the game use included unlocker (run Unlocker.reg), source videos have 960x540 (I didn't changed it) resolution and coz game runs only (unless some hacks used) in fullscreen mode don't expect good quality on 4k monitors.
thanks! Did you use javplayer? what kind of settings did you use? I tried and the results weren't good

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes