4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
no one has the dalmascan knight in HQ right?
With a bit of poking around I was able to find a torrent with a 2.9 GB video file and some extras. There wasn't any useful information included with the torrent, and it only had three seeders so it might not be all that viable to download either. Something like that might be your best bet. Otherwise you could try out posting on the request thread.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I think small mosaic version was made with JavPlayer tool since this videos has very realistic 3D animation and JAV decensoring models can be applied there too. I've only made a few very short video fragments using JP v1.12b mostly and v1.11b (it's older but has working anti-watermark patch) + TG-PLUS tecoGAN-da-8x-std model and attached some images. If somebody has NV 1080 Ti or better (but not RTX 4xxx serie) than it may worth to try to partitially uncersor whole movie. Last 2 attached pictures shows that sometimes it's not good in some cases, maybe needs choosing other decensor model...

Reactions: PotatoGrenadier

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I know this is old but even if you are not a fan of NTR this has some really good rape content in the first half for those of you who are into that type of stuff.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I think small mosaic version was made with JavPlayer tool since this videos has very realistic 3D animation and JAV decensoring models can be applied there too. I've only made a few very short video fragments using JP v1.12b mostly and v1.11b (it's older but has working anti-watermark patch) + TG-PLUS tecoGAN-da-8x-std model and attached some images. If somebody has NV 1080 Ti or better (but not RTX 4xxx serie) than it may worth to try to partitially uncersor whole movie. Last 2 attached pictures shows that sometimes it's not good in some cases, maybe needs choosing other decensor model...
I've finally tried to make demosaic version, result not very good and have some glitches but better than nothing. If I had as source small mosaic version than it would be much better. Video has much lower size coz used hevc codec and cropped titles from start and end:

Reactions: Carlthage

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
version the ozaku
Looks like it's prologue (cut to only xxx scenes) demosaic version (with DeepMosaics most likely not with JavPlayer) but quality is worse (at least in my opinion) than in mine demosaic epilogue.

gef48

Jan 30, 2019
yes, this is a deep mosaic version, when I have time I should use jav player with JVP_TG-PLUS

gef48

Jan 30, 2019
Looks like it's prologue (cut to only xxx scenes) demosaic version (with DeepMosaics most likely not with JavPlayer) but quality is worse (at least in my opinion) than in mine demosaic epilogue.
you have the JavPlayer_Ver.2.00a files, I have the exe but I lost access to the email where I received the updates, luckily I have the serial exe of the first version

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
you have the JavPlayer_Ver.2.00a files, I have the exe but I lost access to the email where I received the updates, luckily I have the serial exe of the first version
It can be freely downloaded from devs twitter: (upgrade version, that can be activated with "serial exe of the first version"), (trial version).
Btw I've made demosaic version of "small mosaic version epilogue" but result not much better than my previous version:

Last edited:

gef48

Jan 30, 2019
It can be freely downloaded from devs twitter: (upgrade version, that can be activated with "serial exe of the first version"), (trial version).
Btw I've made demosaic version of "small mosaic version epilogue" but result not much better than my previous version:
Thanks, I have version 1.02 if you need it

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Thanks, I have version 1.02 if you need it
No, thx already have it.
Difference between large mosaic, demosaic of large mosaic, small mosaic, demosaic of small mosaic:
1686401747461.png
For small (de)mosaic I've used png format for blending (in JavPlayer settings) so colors look more like in original version.
Processed my small mosaic decensored with "Topaz Video AI" - it hasn't any difference regarding demosaic quality but overall its made video a bit better (without compression artifacts and made more smooth edges for ppl/obj):
(player with AV1 format decoding support like "PotPlayer" needed!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Remigio
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes