4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
No, thx already have it.
Difference between large mosaic, demosaic of large mosaic, small mosaic, demosaic of small mosaic:
View attachment 2687800
For small (de)mosaic I've used png format for blending (in JavPlayer settings) so colors look more like in original version.
Processed my small mosaic decensored with "Topaz Video AI" - it hasn't any difference regarding demosaic quality but overall its made video a bit better (without compression artifacts and made more smooth edges for ppl/obj):
netorinbo-epilogue-atelier-kob_demosaic_tvai.mkvnetorinbo-epilogue-atelier-kob_demosaic_tvai.mkv (player with AV1 format decoding support like "PotPlayer" needed!)
You did a great job bro, do you happen to have the first part of "Prologue " version of Netorinbo decensored. Thank you.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
You did a great job bro, do you happen to have the first part of "Prologue " version of Netorinbo decensored. Thank you.
I've decensored last 6 mins (where censorship actually appears), maybe later I'll do postprocessing with TVAI and join it with 1st part of video (where no nude parts/censorship):

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I've decensored last 6 mins (where censorship actually appears), maybe later I'll do postprocessing with TVAI and join it with 1st part of video (where no nude parts/censorship):
Thank you ... you are great!
When you have the time and if you can combine them it would be absolute perfection so we will have the full movie in two parts.

Last edited:

sjdhfd

Oct 31, 2021
anyone got the Netorinbo_Full_smallMosaicVersion?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes