• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Friends: Humans and Androids [v0.21] [Igroman1979]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
1. Fk off with emotes in dialogues.
2. Fk off with "author's" monologues.
3. Fk off with Google translate.
4. Fk off with penis closeups.
5. Fk off with dashes every other sentence.
6. Fk off with MC immediately talking about panties or boobs every time he sees a woman.
7. Fk off with short game over choices.
8. "in the next update this information from me will not" - thank god.
9. "Inna - 20 years old, Instagram model, OnlyFans model. Likes to sell his body." - fk off.
10. This is literally the second line in the game:
scr.jpg

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The samples made me come but the result is strange and confusing.

The worldbuilding is fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is familiar. I hope you'll find a way to make it original and stand out from games with similar theme.
The artistic side is really well done, outside MC's head.

Another game with the MC moving in with a woman's friend of the family to start his college course. For now, we have an introduction which shows the house, the route to the institute with significant locations, the institute itself and the characters we encounter. And everything happened too quickly, without building any relationship.
The MC isn't specially likeable yet and too much of a pervert. The other characters are too much free spirited and very exhibitionnist.
The animations (masturbation, fingering and blowjob) felt very mechanical.
The presentation isn't consistent. It can be done by the dev, the MC or any character present at that time, making it confusing. The dialogs, inner thoughts and other informations aren't differentiated enough. Also, everything is too generic. You need to find your originality for the visuals and appearance, the same storywise, to make your game special and not one among others with the same initial idea.
Not enough choice for now. Hope you'll correct it later and maybe add some in the earlier parts.

The scanning scenes were strange. If I understood correctly, the process removes the clothes but, a second later, they are still there or came back. How? By the way, Marvin the robot is really amusing.

The english still needs work. Some sentences were akward.

Nice that there are other male characters, just wondering their future purpose.

Good continuation.

Igroman1979

May 25, 2023
Hello.

The samples made me come but the result is strange and confusing.

The worldbuilding is fitting.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is familiar. I hope you'll find a way to make it original and stand out from games with similar theme.
The artistic side is really well done, outside MC's head.

Another game with the MC moving in with a woman's friend of the family to start his college course. For now, we have an introduction which shows the house, the route to the institute with significant locations, the institute itself and the characters we encounter. And everything happened too quickly, without building any relationship.
The MC isn't specially likeable yet and too much of a pervert. The other characters are too much free spirited and very exhibitionnist.
The animations (masturbation, fingering and blowjob) felt very mechanical.
The presentation isn't consistent. It can be done by the dev, the MC or any character present at that time, making it confusing. The dialogs, inner thoughts and other informations aren't differentiated enough. Also, everything is too generic. You need to find your originality for the visuals and appearance, the same storywise, to make your game special and not one among others with the same initial idea.
Not enough choice for now. Hope you'll correct it later and maybe add some in the earlier parts.

The scanning scenes were strange. If I understood correctly, the process removes the clothes but, a second later, they are still there or came back. How? By the way, Marvin the robot is really amusing.

The english still needs work. Some sentences were akward.

Nice that there are other male characters, just wondering their future purpose.

Good continuation.
Thanks for the extended comment, I understand about the translation - I even used Deepl (it's kind of neuronet) but it did not help. And yes - GH is not a single male person in this game. Of course I understand that everyone wants to play the NLT guys format immediately, a lot of people are like the moon before them, and now immediately give a scenario minimum avatar (that I also understand). But now even visual novels have teams instead of one person. I generally understand the concept of the game and where it must move (I have prescribed and made the main male and female characters) - redo the introductory part with dating (some scream: that too early he fucks, others require 30 minutes of sex without a break from the start of the game) - as many people as opinions. But even on 13600k and 4070 TI it's a very power-consuming process - a 5 second reel with iteration reduction and anti-aliasing is done for 5 hours on average (a miserable 150 frames). Plus for the English-speaking need a translator a real person - again, you have to pay someone. So when I pull myself together after the negative reviews and comments - I'll bang out a stamp format "everything sucks redo" and ...

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thanks for the answers.

Thanks for the extended comment, I understand about the translation - I even used Deepl (it's kind of neuronet) but it did not help. And yes - GH is not a single male person in this game. Of course I understand that everyone wants to play the NLT guys format immediately, a lot of people are like the moon before them, and now immediately give a scenario minimum avatar (that I also understand). But now even visual novels have teams instead of one person. I generally understand the concept of the game and where it must move (I have prescribed and made the main male and female characters) - redo the introductory part with dating (some scream: that too early he fucks, others require 30 minutes of sex without a break from the start of the game) - as many people as opinions. But even on 13600k and 4070 TI it's a very power-consuming process - a 5 second reel with iteration reduction and anti-aliasing is done for 5 hours on average (a miserable 150 frames). Plus for the English-speaking need a translator a real person - again, you have to pay someone. So when I pull myself together after the negative reviews and comments - I'll bang out a stamp format "everything sucks redo" and ...
I wouldn't say you have to redo everything. Just add more connection between each scenes to make it more fluid.
Even if you want to, you can reuse the images and videos already created. It would be a waste if you restart from 0 with the good work you've done so far.
Most players want the ability to choose what sexual content they want to see and what character they want to interact (whether sexual or not). If they don't like a kink or a character, they want to be able to avoid it. They also expect a sexual scene each update, unless you do a very good job storywise.
As for english, yes it is raw but I've seen worse. There are other tools and even people willing to help.
I won't talk about the technical side since I have 0 knowledge about it.
Also, take comments with a grain of salt. Don't be overwhelmed. Take those that are constructive and helpful. Those that are only negatives should be ignored because too subjectives.

Overall, you seem to be aware of the issues of your game and already thought of a way to correct it. Continue at your rythm, don't compare yourself to others too much, have fun making it. You have what it takes and the abilities to do a good job.

Good continuation.

Igroman1979

May 25, 2023
English dialogue in this is painful...
Used already Reverso - like everyone is praised, it is clear that there is no translation as from a living person. But I can’t do anything yet, if someone is reimbursed for the translation into English then I will be glad - the script file can be sent.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FriendsHumansAndAndroids-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
All these vague answers aren't that useful. With answer like that, people will be more apprehensive to try your game and even more so in regards of supporting you. Because it suggests (at least IMO), that you don't even know, where you want to take it from here and maybe let yourself be pushed by the loudest or wealthiest crowd into a direction, that won't benefit you in the long run. I mean, you do you, if it's just a hobby without the goal to make money. But if you want to make money out of it, I would suggest to figure the story out asap and then which audience you want to attract. And be clear about the upcoming tags. Earning trust on here is already hard, but after loosing it once, it's nearly impossible to regain. Just my 2 cents on the matter.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote