Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
FYI: I posted a new Wanton Weekends update available to all $2+ members, showing a glimpse of one of Spicy Sapphire's early shows.

View attachment 3475859

There's quite a bit of Risa, but none of her sex scenes. The demo ends riiiiight before one begins. D:

It's a dream sequence that you get by watching Orc Exchange at the end of Ashe's date, rather than doing any of the other options. There's a few special images there..

View attachment 3475865
Poor Peeper :eek: Not a fan of dreams but Brit looks great there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: NeonGhosts

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Guys, did I messed up some choice or there is no more content for Gabby after the *break up* ?. Best char ;_;
Don't worry, it's just romance drama from an immature LI :) Nothing permanent or damaging to the route you're on and nothing you could've done to change it. Neon's built enough trust with his audience I think that we shouldn't fear being fucked over like that. When something like this happens, it's basically guaranteed to be either temporary for story or a bug when it does happen.

It is left in a much more hopeful place if you are just friends with her than it is if you have been fucking her. Heck, it is left in a better place if you are blackmailing her for sex.
Maybe you already agree, but I think it makes sense for the routes in question. In blackmail route, she wouldn't feel betrayed because you just have a financial relationship; no breach of trust there because no special expectations on MC's part. In the friend route, I can't remember exactly what Neon said, but it was something like MC's explanation being "I didn't feel like it was appropriate for me to step in between" which makes sense, they've only just become friends after all and friends don't mettle in personal family affairs like that usually, especially when the mom asked MC not to. But in romance route, she expects more communication from you; secrets always feel like a betrayal in that kind of relationship and from her perspective, MC chose to respect her mother over her which makes her feel like a child. Though of course MC's position makes sense and her immaturity brings an overreaction out of her; we'll see that resolved soon enough. :)

hee neonghost when can whe fuck Gabby for realz plz
i only saw ashe's dream nothing more not the gabby dream
The gabby sequence might be specifically for her corruption/dark route, not sure. That's the route I got it on. The image was definitely on the "kinkier" side rather than the romantic one, so it'd make sense.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

tldr; 700+ images complete, and targeting a late-April release!

DU (2).png

hee neonghost when can whe fuck Gabby for realz plz
i only saw ashe's dream nothing more not the gabby dream
Coming up in Chapter 10! Little bit of a wait, but that chapter will also have some very important scenes for Brittani, cough cough.

Hmm, I'm at work and don't have access to my FiN script files now, so I can't check whatever flag/condition is set on those dream scenes. They're all kind of linked to the girls' various insecurities, so they may require a friend/love path? I'll check tomorrow and get back to you!

Poor Peeper :eek: Not a fan of dreams but Brit looks great there.
Yeahhhh, the thing about FiN is that I don't often get to do a lot of 'artsy' stuff. Like, it's a game that mostly takes place in well-lit urban areas. Images like these dream renders, with heavy shadows, close-ups, complex lighting setups, and depth of field/camera focus all look really cool! But, they all require adding to the setup and render time. When I'm doing a sex scene with 50+ renders, I can't really justify making it super dark, and adding 10-15 minutes to each render.

Plus, I try to go for clarity of storytelling above all. Which means doing a lot of shots where the camera is pulled back a bit, so you can see what's happening.

But, every now and then I'll look for the opportunity to do something ~*faaaaancy*~ or just different/weird. Which is why you get stuff like the Orc Exchange scenes, or Brittani's photoshoot photos. That's just me taking a break from the grind, to indulge myself a bit. :p

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

View attachment 3478878

Coming up in Chapter 10! Little bit of a wait, but that chapter will also have some very important scenes for Brittani, cough cough.

Hmm, I'm at work and don't have access to my FiN script files now, so I can't check whatever flag/condition is set on those dream scenes. They're all kind of linked to the girls' various insecurities, so they may require a friend/love path? I'll check tomorrow and get back to you!

Yeahhhh, the thing about FiN is that I don't often get to do a lot of 'artsy' stuff. Like, it's a game that mostly takes place in well-lit urban areas. Images like these dream renders, with heavy shadows, close-ups, complex lighting setups, and depth of field/camera focus all look really cool! But, they all require adding to the setup and render time. When I'm doing a sex scene with 50+ renders, I can't really justify making it super dark, and adding 10-15 minutes to each render.

Plus, I try to go for clarity of storytelling above all. Which means doing a lot of shots where the camera is pulled back a bit, so you can see what's happening.

But, every now and then I'll look for the opportunity to do something ~*faaaaancy*~ or just different/weird. Which is why you get stuff like the Orc Exchange scenes, or Brittani's photoshoot photos. That's just me taking a break from the grind, to indulge myself a bit. :p
Is it me or has the rework of chapter 1 been put off/delayed or is it coming after this next update?

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Is it me or has the rework of chapter 1 been put off/delayed or is it coming after this next update?
Yup, it's coming after the next update (Chapter Nine).

Basically, the last chapter and the upcoming one were supposed to be one unit. And it was designed to end at a very particular point, with a cliffhanger that I thought would interest people. After which I'd be free to take a little hiatus, rest, and then begin working on the Chapter One reboot/redo/remake/whatever.

Then I got into doing Chapter Eight, had 900~ renders done, and realized I was nowhere close to the finish line. So, I decided to put it out by itself, to many boos and hisses.

So, now the schedule should basically fall like this:
  • April: Release Chapter Nine.
  • May: Begin work on Chapter One reboot, focusing on writing and setting up scenes.
  • June: Hiatus, all pledges and blog updates paused.
  • July: Return to dev work with focus on completing the Chapter One reboot.
This is going to be a little bit of a weird year for FiN, maybe. The Chapter One reboot, and my hiatus, are going to take a chunk of time that'd otherwise be spent on forward story momentum. It sucks, but it is what it is. Still, we'll see Chapters 9, 1, and 10 out this year, and I'd like to try to do a couple mini-updates, too. Kinda like the Halloween one. 100ish renders, taking place in a very small scene, which I could knock out relatively quickly. More on that, soon. >_>

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Basically, the last chapter and the upcoming one were supposed to be one unit. And it was designed to end at a very particular point, with a cliffhanger that I thought would interest people. After which I'd be free to take a little hiatus, rest, and then begin working on the Chapter One reboot/redo/remake/whatever.
Ahhh, gotya hehehe. No worries. Thanks for the reply.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023

View attachment 3478878

Only one month left to wait...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
As long as the Cliffhanger isn't someone getting kidnapped or potentially killed especially if it's a character I like im generally neutral about any other kind of cliffhanger tho it varies

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Fuck cliffhangers. This isn't the 60's and 70's TV series era anymore. :(
I tend to end chapters on cliffhangers, though. :’D Nicki returning, Brent texting MC, MC and Ashe leaving for their date, MC arriving at Nicki’s empty apartment.. Some of them are more dramatic than others, but I like to give people a good reason to come back.

"Really hopeful for a late April release."
FiN’s two year anniversary is in five days, and in that time I’ve put out eight chapters, a mini-game, weekly status updates, supplemental prose stories, a bunch of pin-ups, and just recently a partial build of the next chapter.

I get it, it sucks. Most of my favorite games have gaps of 8-9 months between updates. But, I do put out updates in pretty reliable 3-4 month intervals. I’d love to shorten that window, but there’s really no way to do it without taking a few months off and just building a big backlog of scripts.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I tend to end chapters on cliffhangers, though. :’D Nicki returning, Brent texting MC, MC and Ashe leaving for their date, MC arriving at Nicki’s empty apartment.. Some of them are more dramatic than others, but I like to give people a good reason to come back.
I never got one actually. Unless it was a slight one with Gabby. When she was upset at us for not tellin her about her dad. Don't remember one with Mason. I tend to not care about the other LIs so, I probably didn't notice or didn't care.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Did you guys notice on Sapphire's cam show she didn't have two very important things listed.
She should add virtual cuddles and talking about our feelings to her list.

She could also place her hand on the screen and I'll do the same that's like virtual handholding.
I'm really starting to like the way you think.

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes