Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
thanks...i wnna ask what the ipatch enables at this point of th game where our sister didn't showed yet?
the patch enable dark content and roleplay incest with Ashe and I think Britani tho id barley call the Britani one roleplay

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
ohhh so nothing about rel incest with sister...well thanks i spared to replay the game.
yeah I think it's going to be awhile till the sister comes back probably not till the end of what Neon considers Act 1 would be my guess.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
thanks...so i think i don't have the vanilla version , but i didn't see any Ipatch at beginning...so this patch will enable some I content with MC suister in the future? or something else?..sadly i don't like cooruption path...i always play nice a shame there is no harem patch in good path...anyways thanks
If you didn't have the option to rape Nicki in the beginning, then either the patch wasn't enabled or you have vanilla version. If you download the taboo content patch from frontpage, you need to put it in friendsinneed/game folder. If you have the vanilla version, you can just d/l the normal game from frontpage, it's the download that doesnt say vanilla.

And well, sorry about no full harem. Though, Neon said he planned to make a less realistic romance harem way in the future after the game is complete. So what you're looking for will eventually arrive... if you want to be patient :LOL:

thanks...i wnna ask what the ipatch enables at this point of th game where our sister didn't showed yet?
It enables dark options (rape, physical abuse, etc.) as well as incest for Cassie and incest roleplay with Ashe and really anything that patreon wouldn't like.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
yo, when are we getting an update?
Hoping/planning for late April. I'd initially planned to put this out as a fairly short update, but I wound up adding onto it, as I'm wont to do. As a result, it went from a planned 600~ renders, to one that'll likely fall closer to 1200+. Current render count is already 650+. Playtesters for the recent test build have said that it took 30+ minutes to play through v0.58a, which is roughly half of the planned content. So, the final update will be fairly substantial. If I'm not quite done by April I'm going to resist the temptation to release another Part One/Part Two update, and just push on until the whole thing's done.

Wonder when do we get access to 0.58
Unfortunately the next planned public update is v0.60 -- anything before that's just a partial/incomplete build, not really fit for public consumption.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I can't wait to simp for Risa and take care of her ( gently) and be romantic and shit, since she is the main one im interested in for the confirmed LI in the next update. Since it sounds like Nicky might be a super quick scene. Pepper and Viola I like too but need to get to know them more and well Risa needs the simping more in the next update than them currently.

Reactions: Grelk

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Guys, did I messed up some choice or there is no more content for Gabby after the *break up* ?. Best char ;_;
It is left in a much more hopeful place if you are just friends with her than it is if you have been fucking her. Heck, it is left in a better place if you are blackmailing her for sex.

• Sad
Reactions: vipera_blue

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I can't wait to simp for Risa and take care of her ( gently) and be romantic and shit, since she is the main one im interested in for the confirmed LI in the next update. Since it sounds like Nicky might be a super quick scene. Pepper and Viola I like too but need to get to know them more and well Risa needs the simping more in the next update than them currently.
Same here, hoping we get Risa scenes for both active paths.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
FYI: I posted a new Wanton Weekends update available to all $2+ members, showing a glimpse of one of Spicy Sapphire's early shows.

WW004.png

Ah, I see. Are there Risa scenes in 0.58?
There's quite a bit of Risa, but none of her sex scenes. The demo ends riiiiight before one begins. D:

Whats whit the picture of gabby on her side and being fucked i havnt gotten that how is that possible
It's a dream sequence that you get by watching Orc Exchange at the end of Ashe's date, rather than doing any of the other options. There's a few special images there..

4s017.png

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee neonghost when can whe fuck Gabby for realz plz
i only saw ashe's dream nothing more not the gabby dream

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes