Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I think Peppers love route will revolve around Guy trying to help her quit being a camgirl because she doesn't like doing it.

Reactions: SlapE
Oct 10, 2022
I think Peppers love route will revolve around Guy trying to help her quit being a camgirl because she doesn't like doing it.
If what I gather is correct Joshy, it's much darker than just camgirl stuff. So I agree probably their path will be that but involving some dangerous 3rd party too, not just try to help her quit would cut it. :unsure:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't think the issue is simply her being a camgirl but actually whatever "pimp" seems to the involved and exploiting her. Plus the whole issue with being a waitress having a scumbag as a boss. She seems close to burning out from too much work for too little gains.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I don't think the issue is simply her being a camgirl but actually whatever "pimp" seems to the involved and exploiting her. Plus the whole issue with being a waitress having a scumbag as a boss. She seems close to burning out from too much work for too little gains.
Oh, I have no issue with Pepper being a camgirl if that's what she wants to do I just feel like it's not something she feels comfortable doing so that's why I'll help her out.

But if she does want to do cam work, I'll be her kind and supportive boyfriend.

RainbowRobo

May 9, 2023
Oh, I have no issue with Pepper being a camgirl if that's what she wants to do I just feel like it's not something she feels comfortable doing so that's why I'll help her out.

But if she does want to do cam work, I'll be her kind and supportive boyfriend.

I've recently latched onto someone elses idea that Sapphire is secretly her twin, and a totally separate character from Pepper. This continues in my mind to that's why Pepper is so desperate for her job, not just to make ends meet, but to free her sister from awfulness.

Reactions: Joshy92

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
On a evil rapist route i could see Guy trying to take over his drug/sex business while a good Guy route would likely try to have his ass sent to jail.
I feel like if the drug/sex business is good enough (makes enough money) for a very wealthy person to consider putting everything they already have at risk then 1 Guy probably shouldn't be able to take it over :HideThePain:

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
when Ash in wearing MC's sister batsuit...i had only a Refuse her option...it's normal or is about the choices i made of being a good guy ? thanks

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
I've recently latched onto someone elses idea that Sapphire is secretly her twin, and a totally separate character from Pepper. This continues in my mind to that's why Pepper is so desperate for her job, not just to make ends meet, but to free her sister from awfulness.
The only thing it doesn't explain is Pepper's bruises, although the mysterious cameraman could be an abusive relative they both live with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so we are forced to have only a LI in this game?? i like ash...but she seems not good to MC have Nicky as best fuckbuddy friend..considering ash kinks and that she hints they could get a 3some during first hot tube date...i thoughty that maybe there was a mini harem path at least.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
so we are forced to have only a LI in this game?? i like ash...but she seems not good to MC have Nicky as best fuckbuddy friend..considering ash kinks and that she hints they could get a 3some during first hot tube date...i thoughty that maybe there was a mini harem path at least.
I don't think so, so far you can deny every girl. But what's the point?

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
when Ash in wearing MC's sister batsuit...i had only a Refuse her option...it's normal or is about the choices i made of being a good guy ? thanks
make sure u have right version of game (NOT the vanilla version). install patch (its on frontpage) for full options. make sure you start a new game if you didn't already have patch installed, or else it wont work properly.

u can fuck as many girls as u want without consequence, but at a certain future point in the game, the various girls might want you to commit. some will be ok with sharing, some wont. depends. if ur paying/blackmailing them rather than romancing, u can have a 'corruption harem'.

Reactions: ename144

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
make sure u have right version of game (NOT the vanilla version). install patch (its on frontpage) for full options. make sure you start a new game if you didn't already have patch installed, or else it wont work properly.

u can fuck as many girls as u want without consequence, but at a certain future point in the game, the various girls might want you to commit. some will be ok with sharing, some wont. depends. if ur paying/blackmailing them rather than romancing, u can have a 'corruption harem'.
thanks...so i think i don't have the vanilla version , but i didn't see any Ipatch at beginning...so this patch will enable some I content with MC suister in the future? or something else?..sadly i don't like cooruption path...i always play nice a shame there is no harem patch in good path...anyways thanks

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
it's the opposite what i'm asking...i wanted to be an harem path
People have asked the harem question a lot, and my answer is basically that it's a harem game, until you get to a point that a girl expects a monogamous commitment. For some girls that may be relatively early in the game, and for some it may be closer to the end. Some girls will be okay with an open relationship of some kind, and some won't. There's a tease to that effect in the next update, for one of the girls.

But, there's also the possibility that you could have an all-corruption playthrough, ending with a harem of girls that are motivated to be with you due to the promise of wealth, power, or simple security.

I try to keep the game, and the personalities of the girls, rooted in some kind of reality. So I just can't see a future where like.. Gabby and Madison are willing to share you, while making it consistent with their personalities. It'd just break the reality of the game. But, I do have certain girl combos planned, and there's one girl who's polyamorous and will be cool with you dating other people.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
thanks...i wnna ask what the ipatch enables at this point of th game where our sister didn't showed yet?

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes