NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Can't you just take the builds off patreon and have people who want the builds just go on discord and download it from there since you can link patreon and discord?
Short answer: No. Patreon very clearly stipulates that using their platform to fund something through back-channels is still forbidden.

NeonGhosts Please stick to maledom. There are plenty femdom games out there. It makes no sense plotwise to make a dominant character suddenly submissive...
I'm not sure what brought this comment on, but maledom will continue to be the predominant kink in the game, just because it's kind of what all my various kinks fit under. But, I'm not going to rule out the option for Guy to let a girl take control every now and then. We've seen it once with Brittani's role-playing, and it didn't cause a fuss. I can't imagine a scenario where I'd ever make it unavoidable, though. This would also vary a lot based on which path you're on with certain girls.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Short answer: No. Patreon very clearly stipulates that using their platform to fund something through back-channels is still forbidden.

I'm not sure what brought this comment on, but maledom will continue to be the predominant kink in the game, just because it's kind of what all my various kinks fit under. But, I'm not going to rule out the option for Guy to let a girl take control every now and then. We've seen it once with Brittani's role-playing, and it didn't cause a fuss. I can't imagine a scenario where I'd ever make it unavoidable, though. This would also vary a lot based on which path you're on with certain girls.
I'd let all the girls take control of me if you was in the game, that is your decision tho as the dev if this gem of a game :). I am excited to have some femdom with pepper I think i read she will be a femdom charracter

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
What are you on about Des?

The two are not mutually exclusive. Being a dominant is not about inflicting pain.

(Plus have you checked my sig...be curious onm your thoughts).
well I cant do either of those things either

Sorry for the annoying post then I honestly had no idea never looked into myself just from the word dominate I thought of take control, which may include things Skep-tiker talked about in his reply to me and that goes against my personality even if when I see them in a fantasy setting I like them. so thanks for the explanation. That is why I thought Guy from this game is both at times.
Well and I certainly won't blame you for this as in my 30 year experience, far too many people in the kink scene also confuse this issue too:

There's a huge difference between being dominant...and...domineering. Guy in my opinion, is firmly in the latter, not the former.
Mavi is right. Inflictin pain is bein a sadist. Sadism and Dominance work together, but they aren't the same thing. I'm a Dominant and have sadist tendencies. But I prefer bein more the loving caregiver. I'm a DaddyDom.

Reactions: Maviarab

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Dunno what's going on today, third thread I've had to explain stuff in today about this:

Define levels? But no, there are variations of the relationship and what kinks people are into. Giving and/or receiving pain can be one kink aspect yes. But that is not really consigned to Dom/Sub territory. I'll say again for anyone who may read this in the future.

A bit of kinky sex, letting your bf (or gf..no judging) tie you up here and there etc etc...a dom/sub DOES NOT MAKE!

As for control, a dominant never takes control. Ever. Period. A dominant is 'given' control by his/her submissive.
So many games fail to understand that with their "domination" routes.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Nah, you can tell a developer what you would like their game to be. Then whether he listens to you or not is up to him.
This is common sense, but since I see that there are people who get offended because someone tells a dev how they would like the game to be, I think it is necessary to remember it. There's no problem telling a developer what you'd like their game to be. Not a fucking problem. It is not disrespectful, nor is it something to feel offended or upset about. Another thing is to be annoying or rude. But if someone says, for example: Hey, NeonGhosts, put dwarfs in FiN. What's the problem? Why would that be an offense to the dev?
It's all about phrasing and intent, you can suggest things and give feedback without sounding entitled or coming off as a douchebag. Any person with common sense would know this already.

For example, if I wanted to suggest to Neon to add a certain fetish/kink to the game, I would say something along the lines of:

Hey Neon, I have a suggestion. It would be sweet if on Mason's path with the pet-play stuff, we could have the option to walk him around on a leash. This might make more sense on the corruption path, but I wouldn't mind it on the romance route either, as long as it makes sense.

Notice how I suggested something, without coming off as entitled, douche-y, or without insulting the dev or other players? Well... only if everyone could do this.

So yes, feedback, critiques, and suggestions are completely fine, and in most cases welcome. Just be respectful about it, the dev can decide what to do with your feedback and suggestions, and I'm sure Neon appreciates it way more when it's done in a respectful, less demanding manner.

That's all, peace.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's all about phrasing and intent, you can suggest things and give feedback without sounding entitled or coming off as a douchebag. Any person with common sense would know this already.

For example, if I wanted to suggest to Neon to add a certain fetish/kink to the game, I would say something along the lines of:

Hey Neon, I have a suggestion. It would be sweet if on Mason's path with the pet-play stuff, we could have the option to walk him around on a leash. This might make more sense on the corruption path, but I wouldn't mind it on the romance route either, as long as it makes sense.

Notice how I suggested something, without coming off as entitled, douche-y, or without insulting the dev or other players? Well... only if everyone could do this.

So yes, feedback, critiques, and suggestions are completely fine, and in most cases welcome. Just be respectful about, the dev can decide what to do with your feedback and suggestions, and I'm sure Neon appreciates it way more when it's done in a respectful, less demanding manner.

That's all, peace.
Also don't keep pushing for it if a developer already said they won't do. There are quite a few people that after receiving a negative answer kept rephrasing their "sugestions" and insisting that a developer should do it. That is also disrespectful and very annoying.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If any girl has femdom content it'll likely be Alex or maybe Goth Pepper roleplay.
And dudes I'm hoping there is more with Goth Pepper that scene is one of my favourites.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I am curious to see how Alex content is going to be like. I cant say im into Alex right now, I cant see my self really liking Alex much not because Nicki is my #1 priority and dont want Nicki to feel hurt , jealous or anything else since clearly Nicki doesn't like Alex. But so far she just doesn't seem like should would be my type but maybe ill be surprised after all it's too early to pass any real judgment on her character. But at the very least ill be friends with her.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
If any girl has femdom content it'll likely be Alex or maybe Goth Pepper roleplay.
And dudes I'm hoping there is more with Goth Pepper that scene is one of my favourites.
I'm pretty sure that Neon already confirmed that the actual Pepper will have femdom content, unless I was just really high that day and imagined it.

*edit* I found it, I guess I wasn't high that day. ;)

That was definitely intended as a little teaser for what we can expect on Pepper's love path. I'm not super into femdom, but I want to have it represented, and Pep feels like the natural choice.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm pretty sure that Neon already confirmed that the actual Pepper will have femdom content, unless I was just really high that day and imagined it.

*edit* I found it, I guess I wasn't high that day. ;)
I was meaning when Brittani roleplays as a goth.
Her name is Pepper too.

But yeah I would love femdom stuff with the real Pepper.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I was meaning when Brittani roleplays as a Goth.
Her name is Pepper too.
I know, that's why I said the actual Pepper. (y)

I never saw that scene with Brittani, as I'm not into femdom, but yeah I'm looking forward to more roleplay in general with her.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I was meaning when Brittani roleplays as a Goth.
I think I need to replay all of her roleplays they were really hot. I do recall liking the goth one but I wonder if she would actually roleplay as our sister in the future instead of just using that as her name in of the roleplay options. Cause that was hot when Ashe did it and Brittani probably do a better job at it.

• Love
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know, that's why I said the actual Pepper. (y)

I never saw that scene with Brittani, as I'm not into femdom, but yeah I'm looking forward to more roleplay in general with her.
That goth scene has some humiliation in it but I think its really sexy.
I don't know why but when a girl insults me or treats me harshly it makes me want to treat her as nice as possible.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well good thing after the new update the next one is the rework of chapter one. I also really need to replay things because i sure don't remember this Pepper scene. :ROFLMAO:

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
That's the update I cant wait for as I really want to see the Nicki changes and give her money without sex.
Yup I'm curious if the mc will still have a one sided attraction in the beginning or will they be best friends only. I'm personally not sure which version of their relationship I prefer between romance and bff.

4.60 star(s) 178 Votes