Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Since we are talking about Cassie I'll give my thoughts on her. I think she'll be one of those mean girl characters who starts out being mean but opens up more once she gets to know me. Then everyone will see she is actually a sweetheart.
I think you might be right a bit but I don't think she will 100% be a mean girl like some others ive seen in games. I think she is going to be something more a mix or the middle of sweet and mean until she forgives Guy for leaving her with their mother. If I recall correctly that is the reason she hates him.

Look, you can still have all that wonderful extended romance or corruption with the hot little lesbian sister. I'm not saying Cassie being immediately fucked senseless has to be the only option. It'll also most likely lead to Guy being dragged into a police car yelling "I don't care. Totally worth it!".
Honestly I forgot all about the dark path in this game so yeah that would be perfect for a dark path player. I tend to think of thinks more towards the romance side of things lol

It's half joke half serious sadly. Realistically they have cracked down on incest and that could very easily (and rightly) put NG off putting her in. Even if she has the BEST written storyline in the game he's still putting his game on the line the second she joins the sexy times.
Not sure if this would work I think maybe he could only include it in the SS version of the game. ( no patch) Correct me if i'm wrong but the pateron version is either the vanilla version where the patch won't work or just a version where you need to manually put the patch to enable it I forget. so I think if he would make it so there is no longer a patch needed but you have to get it from SS could maybe be a work around im not sure. I don't pay to much attention to the working of pateron when it comes to banning games other than incest and rape are on their hit list.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Since we are talking about Cassie I'll give my thoughts on her. I think she'll be one of those mean girl characters who starts out being mean but opens up more once she gets to know me. Then everyone will see she is actually a sweetheart.
Josh posting about girl..... probably gonna say she's sweet af..... oh wait what mean?!!!?! Oh no there is it at the end :KEK:

I think Neon could take her a multitude of ways, especially given the gap between her "introduction" and her coming into thr story you could easily say "xyz happened to her and now she feels xyz way about guy"

If we are just pure spitballing I think it'd be interesting to have her be the most "reflective/reactionary" to how "taboo/dark Guy is" that totally wouldn't add hundreds upon hundreds of renders/lines of dialog right? :HideThePain:

Not sure if this would work I think maybe he could only include it in the SS version of the game. ( no patch) Correct me if i'm wrong but the pateron version is either the vanilla version where the patch won't work or just a version where you need to manually put the patch to enable it I forget. so I think if he would make it so there is no longer a patch needed but you have to get it from SS could maybe be a work around im not sure. I don't pay to much attention to the working of pateron when it comes to banning games other than incest and rape are on their hit list.
I am also not 100% well versed on the topic but I believe people have gotten in trouble when the only incest/"bad" content was via an "unofficial patch"

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I am also not 100% well versed on the topic but I believe people have gotten in trouble when the only incest/"bad" content was via an "unofficial patch"
yeah that's why I was thinking maybe if he got rid of the patch entirely and made it so only SS gets that content could be a workaround not sure tho

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
yeah that's why I was thinking maybe if he got rid of the patch entirely and made it so only SS gets that content could be a workaround not sure tho
I don't think even that means it's save.

If I remember right the patches were hosted on places other than pateron (here?) And still got hit but since I'm not 100% I rather not spread needed F.U.D.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wouldn't worry too much NeonGhosts probably has it all figured out.
He's like one of the smartest devs I have ever talked to on here.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I wouldn't worry too much NeonGhosts probably has it all figured out.
He's like one of the smartest devs I have ever talked to on here.
yeah tbh im not to worried about NeonGhosts but since the issue was brought up it got me thinking is all lol

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I was meaning in general. I think the writing in this is really good and pretty smart. It makes most other games look like a CW TV show.
Oh for sure I agree he is a good writer, and even a good dev.....but a lawyer or someone who finds legal loopholes? That remains to be seen

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yeah tbh im not to worried about NeonGhosts but since the issue was brought up it got me thinking is all lol
I try not to think about anything but romancing these beautiful angels.
You can't go wrong no matter who you pick.

Well I do also occasionally think about the girls having some hot lesbian sex.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I hope not that would be way to quick at that point she might as well be a side fuck not a character that will get character development down the road. It would probably ruin her character in my eyes. Now if we got some development beforehand maybe. Tho i am of the mindset any incest characters needs more character development than other LI to make having sex with your sibling make a little bit of sense.
down the road, mmmm the issue us the road is already down to 4cities and she no spawn XD ... well at this point we can chill on the 3 other blondes, please more development to the on danger clothes seller... she got forgotten on hands of his land lord sweet-talking...

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
You know guys i have noticed your wild dreams about some of the characters , why not make the renders yourself? there is fan thread with Neon assets there even Duf files some of the characters.

Reactions: Boogie

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I personally think it's alot more fun to talk about fantasies than create them as fanart even if the resources are available. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You know guys i have noticed your wild dreams about some of the characters , why not make the renders yourself? there is fan thread with Neon assets there even Duf files some of the characters.
Same reason i will never start my own project. I don't want to learn (that too).

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes