Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
yeah that's why I was thinking maybe if he got rid of the patch entirely and made it so only SS gets that content could be a workaround not sure tho
I don't think even that means it's save.

If I remember right the patches were hosted on places other than pateron (here?) And still got hit but since I'm not 100% I rather not spread needed F.U.D.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yeah that's why I was thinking maybe if he got rid of the patch entirely and made it so only SS gets that content could be a workaround not sure tho
I wouldn't worry too much NeonGhosts probably has it all figured out.
He's like one of the smartest devs I have ever talked to on here.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wouldn't worry too much NeonGhosts probably has it all figured out.
He's like one of the smartest devs I have ever talked to on here.
yeah tbh im not to worried about NeonGhosts but since the issue was brought up it got me thinking is all lol

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I was meaning in general. I think the writing in this is really good and pretty smart. It makes most other games look like a CW TV show.
Oh for sure I agree he is a good writer, and even a good dev.....but a lawyer or someone who finds legal loopholes? That remains to be seen

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
yeah tbh im not to worried about NeonGhosts but since the issue was brought up it got me thinking is all lol
I try not to think about anything but romancing these beautiful angels.
You can't go wrong no matter who you pick.

Well I do also occasionally think about the girls having some hot lesbian sex.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
I hope not that would be way to quick at that point she might as well be a side fuck not a character that will get character development down the road. It would probably ruin her character in my eyes. Now if we got some development beforehand maybe. Tho i am of the mindset any incest characters needs more character development than other LI to make having sex with your sibling make a little bit of sense.
down the road, mmmm the issue us the road is already down to 4cities and she no spawn XD ... well at this point we can chill on the 3 other blondes, please more development to the on danger clothes seller... she got forgotten on hands of his land lord sweet-talking...

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
You know guys i have noticed your wild dreams about some of the characters , why not make the renders yourself? there is fan thread with Neon assets there even Duf files some of the characters.

Reactions: Boogie

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I personally think it's alot more fun to talk about fantasies than create them as fanart even if the resources are available. As I don't have an artistic bone in my body

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You know guys i have noticed your wild dreams about some of the characters , why not make the renders yourself? there is fan thread with Neon assets there even Duf files some of the characters.
Same reason i will never start my own project. I don't want to learn (that too).

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Neon Public post on Patreon.
Hey, hey, friends! Hope you're all doing well this week! These Sneak Peek posts are normally paywalled at the $5 level, but I wanted to post this one publicly, both to set the release schedule for Chapter 9, and to share the format of these Sneak Peeks with people who haven't seen them.

The big news of the day is that Chapter 9's alpha version is now, finally(!) . It's been a beast, but it's finally here. That said, here's my planned release schedule!

• Close Friend: Available now!
  • Friend from Work: 5/28
  • Acquaintance: 5/31
  • Public: 6/5
I wasn't able to get everything done that I wanted to, and that release window is a bit more compressed than I'd prefer. But, as I mentioned in a past blog update, I got hit with Covid and it kinda put me on my ass, right as I was trying to ramp up my rendering. I still wanted to get the update into every patron's hands before the month was over, though. Hence the shortened release window, and some of the compromises I made on content.

Now, that said, I'll follow my usual pattern of releasing a final version in the coming weeks, once I've fixed some typos, and collected bug reports. I played the thing backwards and sideways, but there's always one or two little problems that tend to sneak through. So, before the public version drops, I'm also going to work on adding a few positions to Risa's ero scenes, just to flesh them out a bit more. But, the update is complete in its current form, and everything works.

My next priority, following the public/final release of Chapter 9, is to get to work on rendering Chapter 10, which prominently features Mason, Gabby, and Madison. I've got most of that script complete, but I've still got some fine-tuning and finishing to do. I'm ambitiously targeting late-July/early-August for Chapter 10, as it should be a smaller update, if I stick to my plan.

Speaking of smaller updates, I'm also using the little space between now and the first of June, to work on a stand-alone update featuring Brittani, in her capacity as a Chesty Cheetahs waitress. I've been wanting to experiment with more Special Releases, ala the Brent update, but make them more central to the narrative. Next year, I'd really like to stagger things, so you might get a normal sized update, then a smaller update, then a normal sized one, and so on. Basically, delivering smaller chunks of content, more frequently.

Now, I'm going to go lay down and have a nap. Been a long day! But as always, take care of yourselves, and thank you for your support! I'll leave you with a sneak peek of the script for Brittani's Special Release.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes