SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Now I've done some reading on recent events and realized that the censored version is due to Patreon rules. Well, we should be glad that I found the uncensored version
Yeah, it's been that way for some time now, and this is what

Reactions: ded inside

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Friends in Need [Ch. 9 v0.59b] [NeonGhosts]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Alex, hope it will not the end of chapter tho :(
hmmm interesting i think waiting for 6/4 to check the full chapter to see.
cuz when i saw the number here and there it does seems different one has beta 0.59
the other one called 0.60a which is different

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The Author has already released a 0.60a update, and we're having a public version on 5th June, so why are you wasting your time downloading this 0.59b?

My opinion, of course.

Reactions: Joshy92 and armond

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
But maybe there are more content clear content the flow of scenes seems more “not demo build” just saying.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The mega links are for the uncompressed version, I think? 3GB???:HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
son the mega link is for a version with 3,3 gb
Should be fine.

hmmm interesting i think waiting for 6/4 to check the full chapter to see.
cuz when i saw the number here and there it does seems different one has beta 0.59
the other one called 0.60a which is different
Yes, 60a is an "alpha" for the second time now...

Reactions: Tiny@1

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
What he’s pointing out is that 0.59b is incomplete compared to 0.60a. It’s a play test/demo copy. So, it’s missing an ending, a romance scene with Risa, some dialogue, several variables, and a substantial amount of art.

If you make a save-game with 0.59b, and then try to play the chapter that follows, you’re going to get (possibly game-breaking) errors.

0.60a shouldn’t have that problem, but it’s an alpha of the final version, because there may be typos, broken images, etc. that I need to fix, and didn’t catch prior to release.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
My cock is a little more patient I guess haha I'm gonna wait until public version releases. I'm going to feel like I have extra content too cause I didn't play last update :cool:

Reactions: Feyd

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What he’s pointing out is that 0.59b is incomplete compared to 0.60a. It’s a play test/demo copy. So, it’s missing an ending, a romance scene with Risa, some dialogue, several variables, and a substantial amount of art.

If you make a save-game with 0.59b, and then try to play the chapter that follows, you’re going to get (possibly game-breaking) errors.

0.60a shouldn’t have that problem, but it’s an alpha of the final version, because there may be typos, broken images, etc. that I need to fix, and didn’t catch prior to release.
I linked to the post on what v059b entails so people could see what it is, so there would not be any surprises or questions.

The , and

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes