• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
People have asked the harem question a lot, and my answer is basically that it's a harem game, until you get to a point that a girl expects a monogamous commitment. For some girls that may be relatively early in the game, and for some it may be closer to the end. Some girls will be okay with an open relationship of some kind, and some won't. There's a tease to that effect in the next update, for one of the girls.

But, there's also the possibility that you could have an all-corruption playthrough, ending with a harem of girls that are motivated to be with you due to the promise of wealth, power, or simple security.

I try to keep the game, and the personalities of the girls, rooted in some kind of reality. So I just can't see a future where like.. Gabby and Madison are willing to share you, while making it consistent with their personalities. It'd just break the reality of the game. But, I do have certain girl combos planned, and there's one girl who's polyamorous and will be cool with you dating other people.
It's absolute crime if Ashe & Gabby harem isn't possible, crime against our human rights i tells ya :p

(edit. I of course mean wholesome path harem with them, my heart couldn't take hurting Ashe or Gabby :love:)

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
People have asked the harem question a lot, and my answer is basically that it's a harem game, until you get to a point that a girl expects a monogamous commitment. For some girls that may be relatively early in the game, and for some it may be closer to the end. Some girls will be okay with an open relationship of some kind, and some won't. There's a tease to that effect in the next update, for one of the girls.

But, there's also the possibility that you could have an all-corruption playthrough, ending with a harem of girls that are motivated to be with you due to the promise of wealth, power, or simple security.

I try to keep the game, and the personalities of the girls, rooted in some kind of reality. So I just can't see a future where like.. Gabby and Madison are willing to share you, while making it consistent with their personalities. It'd just break the reality of the game. But, I do have certain girl combos planned, and there's one girl who's polyamorous and will be cool with you dating other people.
Understandable, though it'd be nice to have a fantasy or dream segment between Gabby and Madison, like a Halloween or Christmas special. While maintaining the canon story.

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
Gabby's in the next update (Chapter Four: Part Two), but her appearance mainly just sets up her sexy content for Chapter Five, while also continuing the plot with her dad. Chapter Five will be a ton of Gabby, Viola, and Brittani, with a little Mason.

And yeah, unfortunately some of the characters' content just moves at different speeds, based on the needs of the story. For instance, Pepper and Viola's corruption/submission routes advance more quickly than their affection routes. But, Ashe and Nicki's basically advance at the same rate.
Will we ever have the opportunity to get Gabby return to her old look? While I like her current look, there's something about her past one that just makes her really hot.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Will we ever have the opportunity to get Gabby return to her old look? While I like her current look, there's something about her past one that just makes her really hot.
With the straight blonde hair? Mmmmaybe something similar, but likely not that exact look. The blonde hair was very much her trying to be something she thought Jamie wanted, and returning to it would be kind of painful at this point.

I had a vote on my Patreon, and people narrowly voted to keep her curly hair, but the straight undercut came in second place. We'll see she's made some changes to her hair next installment, due to reasons. But, in Chapter 6 I'd like her to try something a little different. I dunno, something like this could be cool.

Gabby1.png
A continuing struggle for Gabby is her desire to be taken seriously, and treated like an adult. She may come to realize that the cotton-candy hair is impeding her in that goal, and switch to something a little more mature. But, I think she'll still retain her affinity for fun colors.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
np011.png

EDIT: For anyone reading this, the Nicki patch was just a little joke I put out to play with the fans here. Be aware that installing it will revert your game back to version .375, so if you really want to see it, install it in a back-up copy of the game.

Well, gang.. Here it is. People have asked for it. Screamed for it. I've gotten private messages raking me over the coals, people pledging to never play the game again, and a smattering of poor reviews. I know when to admit I'm wrong.

So, here is.. . If you install this patch into your main FiN folder and allow it to merge with the existing "game" folder, it will overwrite existing script script files, and add new images to support a new path. With this path, you can choose to excise Nicki entirely from the story.

Just start from the beginning and, when you get to the choice to help her or not, choose "Tell her to fuck off."

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2021
View attachment 2380952

Well, gang.. Here it is. People have asked for it. Screamed for it. I've gotten private messages raking me over the coals, people pledging to never play the game again, and a smattering of poor reviews. I know when to admit I'm wrong.

So, here is.. . If you install this patch into your main FiN folder and allow it to merge with the existing "game" folder, it will overwrite existing script script files, and add new images to support a new path. With this path, you can choose to excise Nicki entirely from the story.

Just start from the beginning and, when you get to the choice to help her or not, choose "Tell her to fuck off."
why-guy.gif

I mean, I get it. I was also mad when she came back, but that's too harsh even for me. People are crazy.

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
View attachment 2380952

So I don't mind Nicki but I gave the patch a try, just to see if it was legit. I'm actually really surprised by the quality. I figured it would be this begrudging thing that sloppily cut out huge swathes of content, but Neon actually put some real effort into this. I'm impressed, especially since I know he didn't want to make this at all in the first place. It is definitely a little awkward as a main character has been removed, but it still makes sense and the story flows.

It also introduces a new character! That came as a big surprise, but definitely made narrative sense as Nicki was no longer in the picture. I won't spoil anything but I really liked her, she has a unique 'strong and silent' type personality that makes her unique from the other girls, would love to see more of her, even in the 'main' updates that obviously will still include Nicki.

Like I said I don't dislike Nicki personally, and I know you probably won't go forward with this patch Neon, but honestly it was pretty good. I'd like to see a continuation of this, even if it is nothing more than a little side route to the game. The people who hate Nicki and have been clamoring for something like this will definitely like it.

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
View attachment 2380952

How can anyone say "Fuck off" to that face? people are weird

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
View attachment 2380952

Well that's.... a little extreme....
But I guess the people harassing you for it weren't paragons of being moderate...
Maybe one day I'll try it but I don't hate Nicki. She's just a shitty decision maker :LOL: and trying to do better (romancing her is still out of question because of everything that happened ofc) but I won't remove her completely like that.
It was your vision, the way you wanted the game ; I'll play it that way

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
View attachment 2380952

Is that new Nicki render buff going to be implemented early in the game? It's great

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
how many chapters is the game to have? when will you do a redo of first chapter? when the game is completed or in the middle of development?
Unsure on the number of chapters. We're a long way from the ending, but I'd like to do ten chapters as the first "season," and then go from there.

After the second half of Chapter Four is completed, I'm going to pivot to redoing Chapter One, and cleaning up the code for the following few chapters.

I made a lot of mistakes in the early code, owing to the fact I didn't.. know what I was doing. That's why you can get a blowjob from Nicki, and the game treats it like you had sex. Or you can kiss Gabby and grab her ass when she's already mad at you, and next time she sees you she just brushes it off as you being drunk. I basically didn't make the code complex enough to handle all those little variables.

But, when I redo Chapter One, I'll also be adding a few things to make those paths flow better - likely necessitating another 50ish renders spread over the following chapters. I may look at addressing a few other things to, like story inconsistencies that have been bothering me.

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes