Danv

Aug 21, 2020
It's the first time I've seen a game have options like "assault her" etc, it's obvious that I'm going to choose the worst possible choices just to see what happens and be shocked.
Your logic is very flawed, if I click for example on a gore video then I can't be surprised because I made the choice to watch the video? LOL
em, yes? and what do you expect to see when you pick "assault her"? assault her with hugs and kisses? puppies instead of gore in gore video?
yeah, it's my logic is flawed...

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
em, yes? and what do you expect to see when you pick "assault her"? assault her with hugs and kisses? puppies instead of gore in gore video?
It seems that for you there is no such thing as "human curiosity", but don't worry, someday you will leave your room and see how people behave.

"Famous person died", but according to "Danv" you can't be shocked if you're curious to see the body on some gore site lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The pill scene is actually intended to function that way, since Ashe doesn't get a chance to finish her wine if you berate her and force her to eat off the floor.
If that's the logic behind it, it needs some work; we can see that her glass is already empty when he dumps her food on the floor. Would probably be a good idea to warn the player too, that picking that choice will stop her from finishing it.

Just guessing. Considering Nikki's reaction when that woman (forgot her name) was installing Guy's open bath i would say she won't accept any poly route. Same for Gabby. :p
Meanwhike i get the feeling Viola, Mason and Britanny could be convinced to accept something like that. :unsure:
That's rather jumping to conclusions. Nicki doesn't like one girl. She also actively encourages him to ask Carolina out, teases him about Pepper, etc... It seems like it's just Alex that she doesn't like, not other girls in general. I see no reason she wouldn't get along with the rest of the girls, and even with Alex, first impressions are a poor way to judge how they'd get on in the long term.
Same with Gabby and Brittani; it's clear that it's Jamie that Gabby is actually angry with, she's just taking it out on Brittani when we first meet her. There's no reason that they won't get along later on.

Reactions: SlapE and Maviarab

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Well, kind of? One, no you're not shocked about the gore or whatever. But you can be shocked about how far or bad something is/was.

It seems that for you there is no such thing as "human curiosity", but don't worry, someday you will leave your room and see how people behave.

"Famous person died", but according to "Danv" you can't be shocked if you're curious to see the body on some gore site lol
An old saying goes: "Curiosity killed the cat." :ROFLMAO:

As I said above, it's not the content people are shocked about, but how bad something is/was. Sometimes what we expect isn't what we get and is far worse. So, yes. There can still be a shock factor. Just my opinion.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The only assaulting I'll be doing to Nicki
Is with hugs & Kisses
Oh, and also Praising her beauty and personality constantly

Such a beautiful soul she is

Danv

Aug 21, 2020

for a start how about you open google and look difference between "curiosity" and "expectation" and stop shoving your nonsense into my mouth
ignored

• Angry
Reactions: LoneWaker59

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Almost all games are censored because of Patreon, downloading a patch is 'automatic' and it's the first thing I look at in any game.
Honestly it's the last thing I think of unless I know there is a mother / sister in it so it isn't quite automatic for everyone but I do get your point and why it should be

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The only assaulting I'll be doing to Nicki
Is with hugs & Kisses
Oh, and also Praising her beauty and personality constantly

Such a beautiful soul she is
Cant believe you forgot all about the cuddles guess we're gonna have to fight for our precious Nicki

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes