Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
lol im only at 42 AVN's and I started around July of this year before I just messed on avns if I played them didn't take them serious and read them lol.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry SlapE I have you beat I have played over 600 games on here lol
But I do agree with Nicki in your top ten Her & Mason are awesome imo
Damn, I thought I was addicted with my 440+ games count here ; but actually I'm perfectly sane and good.
I'll be downloading a few more to celebrate
I think I've only played like 120-140, but I don't know how many exactly, then again, I didn't start seriously playing AVN's until last year. Before 2022, the only ones I really played were BaDIK, CK, and Sisterly Lust. (off the top of my head) I could be forgetting one or two, but the point is, is that the vast majority of the 120 or so games I've played were all within the last 20 or so months.

I usually only play games I think I'll like, or with good enough reviews to give em a shot. I have a lot of games downloaded I still gotta get around to trying eventually. :D

Though out of all 120 or so games I've played on here, this one is easily one of the best, I love it.
Bunch of amateurs.... ;)

kaldrangar

Nov 11, 2020
You guys are really making me feel the love. ;_;

To say thanks, I've unlocked a post for everyone, showing how each girl likes to stay fit.

View attachment 3000136
Hi Neon, love your work. I would Nikki as the most realistic character I've ever seen in an AVN.

I do have one question from your Wanton Weekends post, and I apologize if its nitpicky/pedantic. You made Carolina a BJJ blue belt, which I absolutely love because I do it as well. But given the violence in the evil MC/Guy path I think it makes things difficult for you. Your average female blue belt has trained for around 2 years and is more than capable of handling the average entirely untrained male even with a mild size disadvantage (say 15-20lbs) and is quite accustomed to some level of physical confrontation, which I'm guessing MC is given how he flopped over when Jamie clocked him in the face. The one caveat to this is that things would be entirely different if striking is involved. So my point of this is, taking the evil path with Carolina and trying to do something like outright raping her like MC does with Ashe would be extremely difficult unless he goes full violence and basically pummels her unconscious. While there is extreme sexual violence in this game, this I believe is more than anything in it so far.

So I'm guessing you're going the more mental/emotional domination path with her instead, especially given earlier comments about Maya? Of course, if you actively train BJJ and have a handle on these things, then please consider my points void and I'll assume you know what you're doing lol.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Hi Neon, love your work. I would Nikki as the most realistic character I've ever seen in an AVN.

I do have one question from your Wanton Weekends post, and I apologize if its nitpicky/pedantic. You made Carolina a BJJ blue belt, which I absolutely love because I do it as well. But given the violence in the evil MC/Guy path I think it makes things difficult for you. Your average female blue belt has trained for around 2 years and is more than capable of handling the average entirely untrained male even with a mild size disadvantage (say 15-20lbs) and is quite accustomed to some level of physical confrontation, which I'm guessing MC is given how he flopped over when Jamie clocked him in the face. The one caveat to this is that things would be entirely different if striking is involved. So my point of this is, taking the evil path with Carolina and trying to do something like outright raping her like MC does with Ashe would be extremely difficult unless he goes full violence and basically pummels her unconscious. While there is extreme sexual violence in this game, this I believe is more than anything in it so far.

So I'm guessing you're going the more mental/emotional domination path with her instead, especially given earlier comments about Maya? Of course, if you actively train BJJ and have a handle on these things, then please consider my points void and I'll assume you know what you're doing lol.
Even trained combatants are subject to the fawn/freeze response the first time they're actually in real shit, not everyone clicks to fight right away (honestly most don't). So her being trained is no guarantee that Guy attempting to force himself on her would be met with her bjj skills. However I'm definitely not a dark path player so personally I think her kicking rapist MC's ass would be glorious.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Even trained combatants are subject to the fawn/freeze response the first time they're actually in real shit, not everyone clicks to fight right away (honestly most don't). So her being trained is no guarantee that Guy attempting to force himself on her would be met with her bjj skills. However I'm definitely not a dark path player so personally I think her kicking rapist MC's ass would be glorious.
Sure, however dark guy has a black belt in rape, he got it in the.... ya know, this joke is too dark already:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

kaldrangar

Nov 11, 2020
You're right, it's definitely not a guarantee, but probably she wouldn't just roll over and accept it. MC getting his ass whupped would be hilarious lol. Dark MC is a vile predator who likes it when his victims don't fight back.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
top five for me are Asha (desert stalker) Jose (Being a Dik) Ain (Desert Stalker) Niki (Friends in Need) and Shani (Desert Stalker). In that order. Though i'd admit Mason would come at 6th following Shani very closely.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
no way mason is a top 5 avn character what in the world.
Just cause Mason isn't to you doesn't mean Mason isn't to someone else everyone else has different taste. I mean I personally agree about Mason as well but that's cause I don't have interest in Mason as a LI but I can respect people that do. Hell my #1 LI across all AVN's probably isn't super well liked overall cause after 11 updates you still haven't had sex with her and keep getting cock blocked. Top 5 LI doesn't need to be popular character's after all just who you or that person personally likes. Be a different story if it was the AVN community as a whole.

I refuse to play that path. It has nothing for me.
Same here to a small extent I tried and those scenes made me to uncomfortable where I had to just skip past them since it's the MC doing those horrible things. Which is weird cause id probably be more okay watching them if was a random person ( NTR) assuming it was for story reasons. But at the same time I do intent to play through those once even if I skip most of that content just to see the consequences for the MC in the future.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if Mason would want to start a family in the future?

I have lost count of all the romantic things I want to do for him

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I hope for the worst evil path version of the MC, it will end with Ashe's father crushing the MC head with his bare hands.
Would be a fitting end for such utterly vile piece of shit.

Anyways, when playing with a good path MC, i like how the game deliver so many "feel good" moments, very recommended when you're getting some though time in life.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I wonder if Mason would want to start a family in the future?

I have lost count of all the romantic things I want to do for him
I don't play the dark Guy path and never will, and I plan to treat Mason well and respectfully, though he's still going to be my pet. I will treat Mason lovingly, but he will also be my very submissive and obedient good boy, and will be rewarded with lots of treats and belly rubs. ;)

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes