ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Well Maya would definitely be a pressure point for Carolina.
Obviously. The question is how the MC would exploit that pressure point to make Carolina do what he wants rather than simply killing him to keep Maya safe. :p

Nicki gets a couple small sex events (slightly larger than her hot tub sex event), love path Nicki proposes a little taboo offering to MC, aaaaand a very important question is asked, which might have serious repercussions for your relationship with her.

This all occurs in the beginning of the update, but she gets a nice little chunk of content if you chose to go see at the end of the last chapter. And she gets a little dialogue event, if you decide you'd rather delegate some responsibility to her, than attend to something yourself.
This sounds nice and all, but I have to ask what happens if you *didn't* go see Nicki at the end of the last update? If you don't get a flag from this "very important question" is our relationship with her going to be stuck in an undefined limbo? I certainly hope not, but suddenly I'm getting Chasing Sunsets flashbacks.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Well Maya would definitely be a pressure point for Carolina.
Oh, and about this -- I recently had a discussion about it on my Discord. My perspective is that every incarnation of Guy/MC does have certain limits for what he considers acceptable. I don't want to say he has a code or anything, because that sounds silly. But, I think he desperately wants to think of himself as a the good guy, even when he's clearly not. That's why he'll jump through hoops to justify his poor treatment of girls -- Nicki's a fake friend, Ashe is a dumb bimbo, Gabby's a tease, Viola's a whore who will strip for money, Pepper's a thief who deserves what she gets, Madison's a drunk and a poor mother, and so on.

The irony of course being that his head is so far up his ass he doesn't realize he's taking all the girls at face value, and only seeing the worst in them. He's a dickhead, so he believes everyone is as bad as he is.

But, in keeping with his faux-morality, I think he'd view threatening Maya as being beneath him. That doesn't mean he couldn't do other things, like meddle in Carolina's life to make her ex-husband gain sole custody, or things like that.

This sounds nice and all, but I have to ask what happens if you *didn't* go see Nicki at the end of the last update? If you don't get a flag from this "very important question" is our relationship with her going to be stuck in an undefined limbo? I certainly hope not, but suddenly I'm getting Chasing Sunsets flashbacks.
Nah, I'll circle back to it and give people another chance. Might just have to wait until after the Chapter One reboot.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nicki gets a couple small sex events (slightly larger than her hot tub sex event), love path Nicki proposes a little taboo offering to MC, aaaaand a very important question is asked, which might have serious repercussions for your relationship with her.

This all occurs in the beginning of the update, but she gets a nice little chunk of content if you chose to go see at the end of the last chapter. And she gets a little dialogue event, if you decide you'd rather delegate some responsibility to her, than attend to something yourself.
Sounds like this might be the best update yet
I'm curious about the taboo thing and the important question
I'm going to be thinking about those constantly until I play the new update lol

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Oh, and about this -- I recently had a discussion about it on my Discord. My perspective is that every incarnation of Guy/MC does have certain limits for what he considers acceptable. I don't want to say he has a code or anything, because that sounds silly. But, I think he desperately wants to think of himself as a the good guy, even when he's clearly not. That's why he'll jump through hoops to justify his poor treatment of girls -- Nicki's a fake friend, Ashe is a dumb bimbo, Gabby's a tease, Viola's a whore who will strip for money, Pepper's a thief who deserves what she gets, Madison's a drunk and a poor mother, and so on.

The irony of course being that his head is so far up his ass he doesn't realize he's taking all the girls at face value, and only seeing the worst in them. He's a dickhead, so he believes everyone is as bad as he is.

But, in keeping with his faux-morality, I think he'd view threatening Maya as being beneath him. That doesn't mean he couldn't do other things, like meddle in Carolina's life to make her ex-husband gain sole custody, or things like that.

Nah, I'll circle back to it and give people another chance. Might just have to wait until after the Chapter One reboot.
Well he would not need to threaten Maya or hurt her, but he might offer Carolina some help probably financial with her daughter. A child is definitly expensive and using that to get close to her.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
We need to establish a "leave Carolina & Maya alone" movement before it's too late. :whistle:
Guys I just thought of something
If I married Carolina I would be a dad!!!

I never even thought of that until just now lol
No no, let Joshy pursue Carolina - See how it pans out. Meanwhile, I shall have a pizza night with Maya... All alone.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guy is rich
If we ever do get the option to marry someone
I'll have to get Mason & Nicki some expensive rings
(Yes, I want to marry both of them, I'm greedy)

Reactions: Machete

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Be a shame if your Ex husband got full custody of Maya wouldn’t it, Carolina?

Maybe you do what I tell you and that doesn’t happen, You read me? :BootyTime:
He'd have to be able to influence that though, and given that her ex doesn't appear to want Maya, that isn't going to be easy.

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
He'd have to be able to influence that though, and given that her ex doesn't appear to want Maya, that isn't going to be easy.
I’m sure he could frame her up as a bad parent with child services making an untimely visit.

As for the ex husband, I’m sure some cash would encourage him to take custody if MC pays for Maya to be put in a boarding school far away from Carolina :devilish:

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes