varage

Jun 26, 2019
Obviously. The question is how the MC would exploit that pressure point to make Carolina do what he wants rather than simply killing him to keep Maya safe. :p

This sounds nice and all, but I have to ask what happens if you *didn't* go see Nicki at the end of the last update? If you don't get a flag from this "very important question" is our relationship with her going to be stuck in an undefined limbo? I certainly hope not, but suddenly I'm getting Chasing Sunsets flashbacks.
I think the next few updates if i had to guess are going to get kinda weird. every night you will choose what you want to do in decending order. Say you went to see niki that night next night it will ask you what you want to do minus the go see niki option and you'll eventually get through them all. I think he mentioned something about the gameplay being awkward before he gets back on track to VN mode again. (that's just my hypothesis I have no idea really.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Also i really like the gameplay in this you miss out on alot of sex content with Niki but i actually enjoyed the lose control rape her deal and act like it was all a deranged anger filled thing and be a nice guy from then on out. I like how the scenes and dialog change and eventually there is still a chance with Niki scene differences like playing video games with her instead of banging her and stuff. You do miss out on two sex scene's with her on that route but it's so interesting how it plays out. unlike other games it actually feels like choices matter. Aside from nah i dont wanna bang this chick or yes i wanna bang this chick etc.
(It also ads in interesting thoughts the mc has about himself through out.)

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
SlapE you are right this game does deserve top five I'll be changing my list later
Because this is a masterpiece
That everyone should play

Especially because Mason & Nicki are two of the best characters in AVN history

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one.

I don't know exactly who are the best characters in AVN history, but I wouldn't be putting Nicki and Mason in the top five, at the very least.
Funny you said that because Nicki is in my top 5 LI across all AVN's out of the 42 or so ive played. I thought I was gonna hate her when she showed up again. But I just love how realistic her character looks and feels for someone that makes all the wrong decisions. But I agree on Mason , mason not even a LI on my radar tbh just someone to be friendly with.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, I don't know what it is about them
But I'm drawn to Mason & Nicki
They are easily in my top ten

Maybe because I think they are really sweet & kind?
I don't know
All I know is they are awesome

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
SlapE you are right this game does deserve top five I'll be changing my list later
Because this is a masterpiece
That everyone should play

Especially because Mason & Nicki are two of the best characters in AVN history
:ROFLMAO:

Well It's personally a top 5 game for me, but I never said you have to have it as yours or that you should change your list, I was more so just surprised you had CK over it, that game is good, but went downhill for S2 and yes he's went back and fixed some things, but I still don't think I would put it anywhere near my personal top 10.

For me Friends in Need is one of the best written games on the site with an amazing cast of characters, and an interesting but simple plot.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Funny you said that because Nicki is in my top 5 LI across all AVN's out of the 42 or so ive played. I thought I was gonna hate her when she showed up again. But I just love how realistic her character looks and feels for someone that makes all the wrong decisions. But I agree on Mason , mason not even a LI on my radar tbh just someone to be friendly with.
I've played 100+ AVN's(or sandbox games) and I have Nicki in my top 10, and Ashe is in my top 25, I love both of them. :love:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I've played 100+ AVN's(or sandbox games) and I have Nicki in my top 10, and Ashe is in my top 25, I love both of them. :love:
Sorry SlapE I have you beat I have played over 600 games on here lol
But I do agree with Nicki in your top ten Her & Mason are awesome imo

Reactions: SlapE

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Damn, I thought I was addicted with my 440+ games count here ; but actually I'm perfectly sane and good.
I'll be downloading a few more to celebrate

• Haha
Reactions: Uriel ☁

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I think I've only played like 120-140, but I don't know how many exactly, then again, I didn't start seriously playing AVN's until last year. Before 2022, the only ones I really played were BaDIK, CK, and Sisterly Lust. (off the top of my head) I could be forgetting one or two, but the point is, is that the vast majority of the 120 or so games I've played were all within the last 20 or so months.

I usually only play games I think I'll like, or with good enough reviews to give em a shot. I have a lot of games downloaded I still gotta get around to trying eventually. :D

Though out of all 120 or so games I've played on here, this one is easily one of the best, I love it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I've only played like 120-140, but I don't know how many exactly, then again, I didn't start seriously playing AVN's until last year. Before 2022, the only ones I really played were BaDIK, CK, and Sisterly Lust. (off the top of my head) I could be forgetting one or two, but the point is, is that the vast majority of the 120 or so games I've played were all within the last 20 or so months.

I usually only play games I think I'll like, or with good enough reviews to give em a shot. I have a lot of games downloaded I still gotta get around to trying eventually. :D

Though out of all 120 or so games I've played on here, this one is easily one of the best, I love it.
Yeah, I'm the same I started playing these games around September last year
(I forgot about this site for over a year once I signed up lol)

I agree with you about friends in need
It is one of the best written games on here
I feel a lot of empathy for these characters

As you know I absolutely love Mason & Nicki

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, I'm the same I started playing these games around September last year
(I forgot about this site for over a year once I signed up lol)

I agree with you about friends in need
It is one of the best written games on here
I feel a lot of empathy for these characters

As you know I absolutely love Mason & Nicki
600 games in a little over a year? Joshy, take a seat we need to talk to you about something. :ROFLMAO:

You're either an incredibly fast reader or are mega addicted. (probably both) :p

Might be time for an intervention, you're even more perverted than I am. (Well, in certain ways at least)
Also yes, Nicki and Mason must be protected at all cost.

Oct 10, 2022
I have an excel sheet for that and I am up to 322 games within a year, also for around 70 of them I replayed them with every update, with these numbers I am pretty sure I am addicted too. :oops:
Maybe I should give a break from all AVNs for a year or so? :unsure:
Btw, Friends in Need is in Top10 for me.

Reactions: SlapE

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have an excel sheet for that and I am up to 322 games within a year, also for around 70 of them I replayed them with every update, with these numbers I am pretty sure I am addicted too. :oops:
Maybe I should give a break from all AVNs for a year or so? :unsure:
Btw, Friends in Need is in Top10 for me.

Agreed this is easily a top ten game
There isn't a girl in this that I don't like

Although I do wish there was a gallery unlocker in the game
Because I'm kind of curios to see the dark stuff
But I don't want to do a dark playthrough lol

I know there is a mod but I don't really like to use them

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes