Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Everything reads between the lines - they're good in bed, good at sucking cock on demand, which means they've fucked their exes a lot, even if they were total scum. There's a saying- tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are, here it can be rephrased for exes and it doesn't speak in favour of all these girls.
Why no one ever agrees with you in this thread, I wonder. :rolleyes:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
ENUpiCoWwAISuqm.jpg

Another one for the ignore list, oh well, at this point I'm used to such idiocy in these threads.

---------------------------

On another note, I can't wait to see all of the different paths and branches for Nicki next update. Hopefully there's some good stuff in store for both her romance and sub routes. :sneaky:

This is assuming we get anything other than just conversation, although the writing in this game is good enough to where I'm looking forward to that too, and well what can I say, I just love Nicki.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
When it comes to Mason I am a lovesick puppy
he is tied with Nicki now in my favourites list
That's how much I love him
Most other games he would be my number one choice
Well, he is my number one choice on his own save. Same as Gabby.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
On another note, I can't wait to see all of the different paths and branches for Nicki next update. Hopefully there's some good stuff in store for both her romance and sub routes. :sneaky:

This is assuming we get anything other than just conversation, although the writing in this game is good enough to where I'm looking forward to that too, and well what can I say, I just love Nicki.
Nicki gets a couple small sex events (slightly larger than her hot tub sex event), love path Nicki proposes a little taboo offering to MC, aaaaand a very important question is asked, which might have serious repercussions for your relationship with her.

This all occurs in the beginning of the update, but she gets a nice little chunk of content if you chose to go see at the end of the last chapter. And she gets a little dialogue event, if you decide you'd rather delegate some responsibility to her, than attend to something yourself.

Jan 2, 2019
A small question, which is the version that has the hardest or taboo content, whatever you want to call it?
For example, in some options with pepper when you are interrogating her, nor those of forcing her or I have to be more of a son of a bitch in my actions to unlock them.
I also tried the taboo content patch but no change was seen.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
A small question, which is the version that has the hardest or taboo content, whatever you want to call it?
For example, in some options with pepper when you are interrogating her, nor those of forcing her or I have to be more of a son of a bitch in my actions to unlock them.
I also tried the taboo content patch but no change was seen.
The taboo patch has the "harder"content,
and as you say,you really have to force her and have darkness points...
Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 01-35-46 Friends_in_Need_Walkthrough_6_Ch4-p2.pdf.png

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes