Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
hmm, maybe you are not like the rest of them. Brittani's mom is defo more priority than that shemale. Also, the asshole route's quality is going down as well.
I don't see why her mom needs to be a priority at all. There is already alot of LI he doesn't need to juggle another especially one that is a horrible and vile person that only a few select people would like. Maybe if there was less LI sure but nah he doesnt need to add more to his plate. While i'm not into Mason as a LI he has a decent story so far and would love to see more of it even tho im not going to romance him.

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
I don't see why her mom needs to be a priority at all. There is already alot of LI he doesn't need to juggle another especially one that is a horrible and vile person that only a few select people would like. Maybe if there was less LI sure but nah he doesnt need to add more to his plate. While i'm not into Mason as a LI he has a decent story so far and would love to see more of it even tho im not going to romance him.
She's highly sexually attractive. Of course everyone wants her. And she came all over us gangster like, so it's try to brutally assault her and make have that sad face all the other girls have. Perfect story path

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Sadly, no. I'm pretty much maxed out on the characters I can accommodate, at the moment. That's not to say she might not have a steamy scene or two, though. I've also floated the idea of finishing FiN and then adding DLC for certain things. I could see going back and adding a relationship path for a much-loved minor character like Isabella.
You can always make a sequel, or prequel, once FiN is finished. Or keep good ideas in a drawer, and include them in a future project.
You are right not to include new main characters, because otherwise the project will grow out of control and you will never finish it. And things must have an end.
By the way, Britt's mom is a perfect candidate for a hypothetical prequel. A short game that shows all the shit she had to swallow when she was young? I'm in.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
She's highly sexually attractive. Of course everyone wants her. And she came all over us gangster like, so it's try to brutally assault her and make have that sad face all the other girls have. Perfect story path
False you don't speak for me. I don't find her attractive and I wouldn't touch her with a 10 footpole because she is horrible person. So nope not everyone wants her if I dont. You are just speaking for yourself and a select group of players.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Too late. It's already happened.
Although I also partly think that the game already has too many characters, and that some of the girls we hardly seen yet have little to contribute to the story, I think it is manageable for now. Especially since some characters have finished their main story and others are about to. Ashe, for example, I understand that she will only have sporadic appearances. And I guess the same thing will happen with the rest of the characters.

Scat tag? No thank you.
I understand it's a joke. But as a non-native let me ask because now I have doubts. Isn't there the idiom "swallow shit" in English to express hard times?

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I think having so many central characters was a newbie mistake on Neon part. I'm no dev mind you but I have been around a while and I have seen it before in other projects. Is not so much about the number of Lis as it is about the number of paths for every character. There are straight Harem games with tons of girls but everything is reduced to Fuck X or Don't fuck X. Here we have many variations to how we interact with every girl, which from a player pov is a great thing but I suppose it can be a nightmare from a dev point of view.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Britt's mom (and Brittani, for that matter..) will return in Chapter 10. :D
I have to do Evil things to Brits mom and Ashes mom…
I think she needs a good guy to keep her on the straight and narrow and not accept any of her nonsense but also show her a lot of love
I know the dev said permanently losing Nikki or whatever is a side effect of treating her badly as people won't stick around for that (and other LIs will be lost too) as the MC isn't an evil genius just rich and can kinda read people so there's no way he'd pull off anything wildly beyond the bounds of reason... but I think Isabella (that's Brit's mum's name right?) would make for the perfect dark playthrough partner. Not being a dick to her personally, but I feel like she'd happily stick around and assist with whatever horrid things the MC wants to do to all the girls if it got her the good life, especially as he's not like he's some wrinkled old pensioner (which it sorta sounds like she's used to). Kinda like how the MC made Nikki join in with the Britt photoshoot, but here Isabella would be a willing participant. I could totally see her also being useful to put on this like clean, wholesome wifey façade to throw the heat off if the MC ever gets accused of stuff. Hell, maybe even starting a tandem charity for destitute girls / women's shelter kinda deal... and then making use of the most vulnerable there. Not that I expect the dev to take it that far, but I just think she'd make for the perfect ruthless wifey here.

TL;DR: We'll lose multiple girls due to dark choices, so I think Brit's mother could be a dark only permeant companion counterbalance to that.

Sep 3, 2020
I know the dev said permanently losing Nikki or whatever is a side effect of treating her badly as people won't stick around for that (and other LIs will be lost too) as the MC isn't an evil genius just rich and can kinda read people so there's no way he'd pull off anything wildly beyond the bounds of reason... but I think Isabella (that's Brit's mum's name right?) would make for the perfect dark playthrough partner. Not being a dick to her personally, but I feel like she'd happily stick around and assist with whatever horrid things the MC wants to do to all the girls if it got her the good life, especially as he's not like he's some wrinkled old pensioner (which it sorta sounds like she's used to). Kinda like how the MC made Nikki join in with the Britt photoshoot, but here Isabella would be a willing participant. I could totally see her also being useful to put on this like clean, wholesome wifey façade to throw the heat off if the MC ever gets accused of stuff. Hell, maybe even starting a tandem charity for destitute girls / women's shelter kinda deal... and then making use of the most vulnerable there. Not that I expect the dev to take it that far, but I just think she'd make for the perfect ruthless wifey here.

TL;DR: We'll lose multiple girls due to dark choices, so I think Brit's mother could be a dark only permeant companion counterbalance to that.
not for me but I like Isabella but I don't play the dark path

I think she could also exist on the good path

show her love and help her change her ways

but at least I know not to get attached to her now

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
not for me but I like Isabella but I don't play the dark path

I think she could also exist on the good path

show her love and help her change her ways

but at least I know not to get attached to her now
I really need to learn to not get too attached to characters either.
But it's hard because these babes are all so awesome.

Mar 11, 2023
don't misunderstand me my brother

I will never stop getting attached to characters that's who I am
1713613518370.jpeg
Cuz guess what, by the time we're done I'll turn every girl into a crack-addict with rotten teeth who sell themselves for a dolla! Better prepare yourselves, gentlemen, it's gonna be one epic car crash of an ending for everyone involved.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

It would be great to have a girl like that on the dark path. I thought that maybe Nikki would be corrupted into that, maybe she still will be if he doesn't go too far with her, but Isabella would fill that role wonderfully too so long as he can control her.

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes