Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
It would be great to have a girl like that on the dark path. I thought that maybe Nikki would be corrupted into that, maybe she still will be if he doesn't go too far with her, but Isabella would fill that role wonderfully too so long as he can control her.
Having Nikki fill the role of an "assistant" in Guy's schemes would be a great dark path storyline. Bella could work too, but I don't think as well because it's obvious she's only out for herself. Whereas Nikki is already well on her way to being broken by Guy on that path.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Having Nikki fill the role of an "assistant" in Guy's schemes would be a great dark path storyline. Bella could work too, but I don't think as well because it's obvious she's only out for herself. Whereas Nikki is already well on her way to being broken by Guy on that path.
I'll be honest that would make me lose a bit of love for Nicki because even though I don't play the dark path just knowing she is capable of doing that would diminish my love a bit.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Like knowing how cruel Mary in ALWL could be?
Bro, can you like, not bring that up here? It's bad enough that that thread has been flooded with that topic. With that being said, I have the uncanny ability to separate a character's paths/routes into separate entities, that don't influence my opinion or diminish my love for a character. I only play the path(s) I'm interested in, and to me, that's the version of the character that exist. I don't play games with certain unavoidable kinks/fetishes/character attributes, because I am not interested in it, but it doesn't bother me when these things are avoidable/optional.

I understand not everyone has this uncanny ability that I happen to possess, but it certainly helps me experience a broader spectrum and higher quantity of games, that unfortunately some people just will never give a chance.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ragnar and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Bro, can you like, not bring that up here? It's bad enough that that thread has been flooded with that topic. With that being said, I have the uncanny ability to separate a character's paths/routes into separate entities, that don't influence my opinion or diminish my love for a character. I only play the path(s) I'm interested in, and to me, that's the version of the character that exist. I don't play games with certain unavoidable kinks/fetishes/character attributes, because I am not interested in it, but it doesn't bother me when these things are avoidable/optional.

I understand not everyone has this uncanny ability that I happen to possess, but it certainly helps me experience a broader spectrum and higher quantity of games, that unfortunately some people just will never give a chance.
thatsright.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

honestly bro the more games I play the more I realize how shit most of them are.
Thankfully I found this masterpiece.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

thank you well said i'm the same I can separate characters based on their paths even if I play a path I may not enjoy (cheating) but that's cause I get to damn curious and have to see it for myself

If you dislike it so much, stop complaining about it and stop playing the game.
for real feels like he has a hate boner for her on a path of his choosing but enough about that its already getting off topic

Reactions: sagerock820

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
There is a game called, "Getting over it" by Bennett Foddy. Someone must try it, will help in getting over something that has affected you so much. :D
Hey bro good to see you here if you are looking for a good game to play I recommend this awesome work of art.

Reactions: Sod!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well part of the reason for expecting that was thinking that she is too essential to the plot to leave, so to stay with him she would need to be thoroughly corrupted. If she actually is gone for good though who knows?

jw1221

Jan 4, 2023
Yeah if you go dark path with Nikki but don’t go too far after she was babysitting she starts to show real signs of Stockholm syndrome. She starts really enjoying the rough sex with MC and being treated like property when you go to her apartment after Ashe comes over. Seems like she is very close to being completely broken, and at that point she would do anything as your assistant. Even help you corrupt the other girls.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah if you go dark path with Nikki but don’t go too far after she was babysitting she starts to show real signs of Stockholm syndrome. She starts really enjoying the rough sex with MC and being treated like property when you go to her apartment after Ashe comes over. Seems like she is very close to being completely broken, and at that point she would do anything as your assistant. Even help you corrupt the other girls.
So is it kind of like a good ol' fashioned corruption path? I could get on board with that ... just saying. It's really weird where I draw the line lol. (It's more like a wave)

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
False you don't speak for me. I don't find her attractive and I wouldn't touch her with a 10 footpole because she is horrible person. So nope not everyone wants her if I dont. You are just speaking for yourself and a select group of players.
"Majority" group of players. You are a minority and you group should be silenced.

Reactions: zero1234

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Why don't you do a survey and stop arguing in a childish way?
I vote that Brit's mom is hot. A hot bitch, sure. But hot nonetheless.
Maybe if it was her looks only I maybe say hot cause I do think pretty much all of the LI are hotter but I can see the appeal in her looks. But after learning about her and seeing her personality first hand I have to say nope not hot. In fact you would have to pay me alot to stick it in cause if she gets knocked up gonna need some money for sure cause you know she is gonna keep it to get some money out of you.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Brit's mom topic is rather irrelevant when there is a Mason around :)

Honestly. Can't fathom why can't she be a main LI. At this poind the game could well just drop Gabby. She's barely in the game at all at this point.

Just to say, the title of this game could be Friends of Ashe for how disproportionate her screen time is in resepect of other girls.

Ivan_Cuckold

Mar 5, 2024
Ahaha typical shit, okay. This is constant nonsense, one guy and there are a bunch of heaps of just mane girls, well, nonsense, many of the authors conspired or something??? I don't understand shit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FriendComputer
4.60 star(s) 177 Votes