Feb 25, 2024
Dev Update! 4/22/24

Hey, folks! Hope you're all doing well this week! First things first, there's a new Wanton Weekends post, .

I had a pretty productive day, adding another 35 renders to the current total. I was aiming more for 50, but ero scenes tend to be a bit tricky, and this one was no exception.

As I've mostly been working on smutty stuff all week, I don't have a ton of renders I can post here. So, I decided to pull some from the last few Sneak Peek features. A little Risa, a little Alex, a little Mason, a little angry old guy.. Wait, angry old guy?

The work is really just more of the same, right now. The big goal is to finish these Risa scenes, so I can put out a new test build for my high-tier supporters. That's planned for release before month's end, and it should contain roughly 75% of the final chapter. As long as I can get these scenes finished by the end of the month, I'll feel really good about where I stand for May. After that, it'll just be a matter of finishing up Mason and Gabby/Madison's scenes, and this thing will be in the can.

This update's been a lot of fun, but it's also been kind of rough. Lots of scene changes, lots of talky bits, lots of possible scene branches, new characters, etc. Plus, I did put out that mini-update at the start of the month, in the middle of development. :'D Smart Neon, very smart.

But, all that stuff that makes it difficult, also makes it fun. People often wonder why I make things so difficult for myself. I mean, I could just make a game that's 99% POV shots in nondescript places.

It'd certainly speed up development! What's that girl doing with her hands? Who knows, could be anything. But I don't have to worry about positioning them.

Instead, I (a buffoon) decide to do as many characters and set-pieces as I can handle. Which means more things which can go wrong with clipping, longer render times, longer this, longer that..

But, the truth is that if I didn't do it my way, I wouldn't have fun doing it, and then I wouldn't want to do it. The reason so many AVNs fail, in my opinion, is because people stop having fun with their project. So, I have to find ways to continually make it fun.

Speaking of fun, here's another comic book recommendation from you buddy Neon.

Boneyard! by Richard Moore!

When Michael Paris inherits a sprawling graveyard, his only real concern is selling it off. Until he arrives to sign the paperwork, and finds it home to a group of good-natured, misfit monsters. Most notable among them being an ancient vampire who seems to have taken a liking to him..

The series is written and illustrated by Richard Moore, who was previously most popular for his erotic comics. Turning his eye towards something with a broader appeal, he was able to spotlight his sense of humor, while also adding a sizeable amount of pathos and tragedy to these lovable losers.

The book is sadly out of print, but you can find the volumes used for fairly cheap, in or . Plus, you can check out for updates on what he's working on now.

As always, this isn't a paid spot, I'm just gushing about stuff I love. (See, gotta keep this stuff fun, too!) If you give it a look, then let me know what you think!

Until next time, take care of yourselves, and thank you for your support!

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I know the dev said permanently losing Nikki or whatever is a side effect of treating her badly as people won't stick around for that (and other LIs will be lost too) as the MC isn't an evil genius just rich and can kinda read people so there's no way he'd pull off anything wildly beyond the bounds of reason... but I think Isabella (that's Brit's mum's name right?) would make for the perfect dark playthrough partner. Not being a dick to her personally, but I feel like she'd happily stick around and assist with whatever horrid things the MC wants to do to all the girls if it got her the good life, especially as he's not like he's some wrinkled old pensioner (which it sorta sounds like she's used to). Kinda like how the MC made Nikki join in with the Britt photoshoot, but here Isabella would be a willing participant. I could totally see her also being useful to put on this like clean, wholesome wifey façade to throw the heat off if the MC ever gets accused of stuff. Hell, maybe even starting a tandem charity for destitute girls / women's shelter kinda deal... and then making use of the most vulnerable there. Not that I expect the dev to take it that far, but I just think she'd make for the perfect ruthless wifey here.

TL;DR: We'll lose multiple girls due to dark choices, so I think Brit's mother could be a dark only permeant companion counterbalance to that.
Yep. Isabella as well as uh... I forget that younger girl's name, Brett's little helper or w/e. They're both basically good candidates for a dark MC, or even a darker corruption one. Don't think they're gonna be that major, which is disappointing, but as others have said, we're at the max LI limit I think. (others think we have too much, personally I think it's perfect as is, call me spoiled :p)

not for me but I like Isabella but I don't play the dark path

I think she could also exist on the good path

show her love and help her change her ways

but at least I know not to get attached to her now
I haven't played the latest update where you interact with Isabella, so ofc if someone wants to enlighten me pls do, but personally I think most people who do horrible things and have horrible attitudes have that built into their personality. So, while it's attractive to think about "fixing" her, as I rlly do like the sound of that as well, I'm not convinced it'll work from a character perspective. But I'm not Neon and maybe I don't understand her inner workings, so who knows.

I could definitely see a relationship where the MC convinces himself that she's being "fixed", though. MC is lovey dovey and cozy with her, and she leans into that all the while her soul scowls and rolls its eyes under his nose. It'd be like a reversed toxic romance route, where instead of the MC using the LI, the LI is using the MC. Maybe the best outcome is that she still mostly values him from a selfish perspective (i.e., "what can he do for me", his money, etc.), but she does grow attached to him, albeit in a narcissistic sort of way, and doesn't betray him or anything. That'd also be interesting to me from a story perspective (and especially interesting for whoever's been in a relationship with a narcissist that somehow never crumbled), but I doubt any of this is gonna happen based on what Neon's said, her being a minor character that will probably get a couple (sex) scenes at most. Still, this is all fun to think about, especially for a "DLC" in the future :)

I don't know, what do you guys think?

Brit's mom topic is rather irrelevant when there is a Mason around :)

Honestly. Can't fathom why can't she be a main LI. At this poind the game could well just drop Gabby. She's barely in the game at all at this point.

Just to say, the title of this game could be Friends of Ashe for how disproportionate her screen time is in resepect of other girls.
"At this point", the game isn't even close to being finished, though... I thought we all knew that silly :p Ashe currently has a lot of content because she had an update that focused on her with major scenes added. The other LIs will get that as well. And honestly, Gabby being the only main ebony LI, taking her out would hurt a lot of us players who love that. How dare you for even entertaining that! :p

Reactions: falco256

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Really gorgeous and moving how you see in her eyes and gaze that she only does this kind of work for the future of her daughter,
and when she stands on stage,her mind goes completely blank,
and all she thinks about is the money,
and what it can mean for a better living situation for both of them,
while she looks at a photo of her with a sad look and thinks "I"m only doing this for you,Britt,so that you can have a better life and future than i ever had."

You see that she has been hardened by life,
and that really makes you better able to understand later why she has such a hard character and view of her daughter's life,
Beautiful,moving and gripping photo set !!

Mar 11, 2023
it's Brittani's horrible mother
I think you meant to say beautiful mother who knows how the world really works and dutifully prepares her daughter to face it. Unlike some mothers who feed their children junk like "you can be anything you want" she shows Britt what it's really like out there. She's great, I think I'm in love. :love:
Besides, after all those years of providing for an ungrateful brat, she deserves some "me-time".

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
And why is she like 20 years younger then last time?
Bruh, she's holding a picture of a young Brittani, I think it's safe to say this is something that happened in the past. She's way too jaded and bitchy in present day, she likely was a pretty good person back in the day, who was going through hardships and doing everything she could to provide for her daughter. Once it didn't work out she resorts to basically selling herself to a sugar daddy. I'm not entirely sure what happened in-between or during her time with her sugar daddy or daddies. However, clearly something kept negatively impacting her life, which is why she's the bitchy shit bag she is today, and why she treats Brittani like trash, and no there's no excuse for that shit.

That's my take away from this anyways, maybe I'm wrong.

With regards to:

I think Isabella's photo set convinced people there may be some hope for her.
I have no idea if there's any hope for her, this is a game about helping people in need, so I won't rule it out. Hopefully she can turn her life around, and actually start being a mother again. I won't get my hopes up though, I mean we're already helping Brittani out to get away from her mom's rule, and her mom is a side character essentially.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think you meant to say beautiful mother who knows how the world really works and dutifully prepares her daughter to face it. Unlike some mothers who feed their children junk like "you can be anything you want" she shows Britt what it's really like out there. She's great, I think I'm in love. :love:
Besides, after all those years of providing for an ungrateful brat, she deserves some "me-time".
She is the one LI id do dark things to but non Lewd dark choices if we ever got the option. Like ruin her career so he has to live on the streets, while I take care of daughter giving her a life of luxury. So basically be a evil bastard to her I just don't like her I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole but wouldn't mind a dark path choice as long as it isn't in a sexual way lol. Which I think is pretty mild compared to things I have done on games like Kotor lol.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, she's coming and you can't stop her!. Death to gabby and the femboy
yeah that's to far for me. I may want to do something to Isabella where she gets what she deserves for the way she treats her daughter ( not rape). But I don't want guy to catch a murder charge for what you want to do to the ones you hate. I may also have zero interest in Gabby and Mason as a LI but I don't dislike them so I would be friends / friendly with them. i'd never do something like that to do them. The difference between them and Isabella, is Isabella is a horrible person while Gabby and Mason are good people as far as we know.

Reactions: DaynNight090

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
yeah that's to far for me. I may want to do something to Isabella where she gets what she deserves for the way she treats her daughter ( not rape). But I don't want guy to catch a murder charge for what you want to do to the ones you hate. I may also have zero interest in Gabby and Mason as a LI but I don't dislike them so I would be friends / friendly with them. i'd never do something like that to do them. The difference between them and Isabella, is Isabella is a horrible person while Gabby and Mason are good people as far as we know.
This is an exploitative game. Lets use and abuse. Isabella is hot and we can work together to pimp her daughter. I just love the casting couch thought. I really want to grind her. As for the 2 minority, we just drop them forever. I mean add them after all the other character paths have been completed. We wouldn't mind after we have seen the ending of the main girls and the popular girls.

Reactions: Sharpshooter890

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
4.60 star(s) 177 Votes