HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I'm all in for Gabby + Brittani throuple, just as a FU to their ex....

Honestly, to me Mason seems to be the weakest LI of the game, I don't get the hype.
Aside from being non binary, Mason seems to be rather boring....
Jamie still got some game for his age, as he got them both, even if not at the same time.
well MC will teach him a few things in the future, it seems. :D

I agree that Mason seems a bit weak for now. tough life after being rejected and kicked out by his family. he seemed to be into girls before being forced to suck dicks and getting fucked. is MC supposed to turn that around? or is he pansexual/bi ?

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Jamie still got some game for his age, as he got them both, even if not at the same time.
well MC will teach him a few things in the future, it seems. :D

I agree that Mason seems a bit weak for now. tough life after being rejected and kicked out by his family. he seemed to be into girls before being forced to suck dicks and getting fucked. is MC supposed to turn that around? or is he pansexual/bi ?
Think Neon said Mason's basically discovering himself at this point. I'm just some random dumb on the internet, so obviously take what I say with a grain of salt (maybe not even that haha), but my understanding is that a lot of trans people tend to be autistic (which Mason is both), and I believe that comes with problems expressing (and possibly understanding) one's self. Mason might be confused about a few things, and that will be resolved as his story progresses. Unfortunately, I think he's also very suggestible and easy to manipulate, so I feel like MC will have to be especially cautious with asserting himself to Mason. Of course, dark/corruption MC will have a field day.. :eek:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Think Neon said Mason's basically discovering himself at this point. I'm just some random dumb on the internet, so obviously take what I say with a grain of salt (maybe not even that haha), but my understanding is that a lot of trans people tend to be autistic (which Mason is both), and I believe that comes with problems expressing (and possibly understanding) one's self. Mason might be confused about a few things, and that will be resolved as his story progresses. Unfortunately, I think he's also very suggestible and easy to manipulate, so I feel like MC will have to be especially cautious with asserting himself to Mason. Of course, dark/corruption MC will have a field day.. :eek:
That's part of the reason I feel a strong connection to Mason.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Consider that Mason speech impediment comes from a brain damage. If i recall correctly, they say they had not the problem until a dude beat them hard and when they fell, they hit their head even harder.
So, not sure about autism, unless it was clearly mentioned and i don't remember it.

By the way, at last for now, very sadly, extremely sadly, Mason is not a LI. Just a side fuck. So we can't expect much character development unless thing changes.

And it still would be a lot more character developmnet than Ashe that goes from being a blond insipid brat to be a blond insipid brat with many more sex scenes.

Reactions: HiP1

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Consider that Mason speech impediment comes from a brain damage. If i recall correctly, they say they had not the problem until a dude beat them hard and when they fell, they hit their head even harder.
So, not sure about autism, unless it was clearly mentioned and i don't remember it.

By the way, at last for now, very sadly, extremely sadly, Mason is not a LI. Just a side fuck. So we can't expect much character development unless thing changes.

And it still would be a lot more character developmnet then Ashe that goes from being a blond insipid brat to be a blond insipid brat with many more sex scenes.
Why do you say Mason isn't a main LI? I doubt Neon would spend so much time with character building if he was only a side LI.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Main love interests are planned to be: Nicki, Madison, Carolina, Alex, Ashe, Gabby, Brittani, Viola, Pepper, and Mason.

Secondary love interests are girls like: Peyton, Marina, Risa, Wren, etc. who are mainly there to bolster other love interests.

But, there's always a chance I end up loving a character, and want to expand her role. So far Wren has been a lot of fun to write and render, and I can kind of see a path for her a solo love interest, or putting her in a throuple situation.
Mason is not a LI.

Reactions: HiP1

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
thanks for this post was gonna say with the way the scenes play out right now it's a bit hard for me to determine who is and isnt a Main LI without Neon's input outside of a few of the girls. Sad to see Risa is indeed a secondary one with how much story she seems like she is going to be getting but I could hope that changes. As she kind of feels like an unofficial main girl to me

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
thanks for this post was gonna say with the way the scenes play out right now it's a bit hard for me to determine who is and isnt a Main LI without Neon's input outside of a few of the girls. Sad to see Risa is indeed a secondary one with how much story she seems like she is going to be getting but I could hope that changes. As she kind of feels like an unofficial main girl to me
Yeah, that disappoints me a little too. Risa has been killing it lately. Her content is pretty darn good.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
More Nicki, Mason, Ashe, Gabby, Brittani, Viola and Carolina...

LESS Risa :devilish::devilish::p

I'm just kidding. please Risa fans don't grab the pitchforks!!!
damn what am I going to do with my pitchfork now I guess I can use it on Geralt of Riva.

I'll let you off with a warning this time bro but just remember Risa is a goddess in human form we should all worship her.
Agree I worship her every day along with Nicki and a few other LI out there :)

• Red Heart
  • Hey there
Reactions: SlapE and Joshy92

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Main love interests are planned to be: Nicki, Madison, Carolina, Alex, Ashe, Gabby, Brittani, Viola, Pepper, and Mason.

Secondary love interests are girls like: Peyton, Marina, Risa, Wren, etc. who are mainly there to bolster other love interests.
I would trade Carolina, Gabby and Mason for Risa tbh.

• Wow

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I would trade Carolina, Gabby and Mason for Risa tbh.
id trade Alex too was kind of surprised when I read she is a main girl doesn't feel like she would be but guess she is gonna be important in the Nicki story at some point.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
re: Risa - After Chapter 9, I think it's safe to say she's a main LI now. On the other hand, Alex may be getting demoted..

But, that could also change. Think of it in sports terms. Some people get promoted from the minors to the majors, and some get demoted. Doesn't mean they can't work their way up with the right performance.

In Risa's case, it was really that I realized she'd add a valuable point-of-view character for the Lucien storyline. She's there to explain the villain, and give the whole scenario some more personal stakes for the player. And in writing her, she just wound up being a lot of fun to flesh out.

View attachment 3583760
Haven't tried this before...
Great job! If you'd like, I can add it to the post containing all the signatures.

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes