robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
good thing i play the nice Guy path. there will be nothing but a cuck bitch in Brent's future. hopefully we get more side stories where Brent is following Guy and Nicki on their dates and has to helplessly watch as they do sexy stuff in public. love to have Guy see him watching, tap Nicki on the head and tell her the cuck is back, which makes Nicki do even more naughty things with him while flipping Brent the bird..#BRENTISACUCKBITCH

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Have you ever considered that if one playes the dark path, when Nicki's ex BF says that MC is a shit person and he has to stop him, he's actually right and therefore he's the hero of the story?
It would honestly be really cool if dark path MC is what ends up changing & redeeming Brent for the better. And him & Nicki work together and fuck evil Guy like he deserves. Hell, even Brit's bf.

I know there's a # of dark pathers that think they should be able to come out on top in the end, and maybe Neon has some plans for that, who can say. But on the dark path, I think the story demands some justice for the victims. And I love the dark path, but it will feel good to see him fall.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It would honestly be really cool if dark path MC is what ends up changing & redeeming Brent for the better. And him & Nicki work together and fuck evil Guy like he deserves. Hell, even Brit's bf.

I know there's a # of dark pathers that think they should be able to come out on top in the end, and maybe Neon has some plans for that, who can say. But on the dark path, I think the story demands some justice for the victims. And I love the dark path, but it will feel good to see him fall.
I agree the only reason I ever play the dark path is cause I'm curious what is going to happen to guy but ultimately I want something bad to happen to him. Otherwise id stick purely to the good path as I find the lewds scenes are a bit much for me. Which is really odd cause I think I could handle them if it wasnt the MC doing those things and I usually play disconnected from a MC.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
dark path players need not be punished for their kinks. definitely not by those two pieces of shit
Not being punished for their kinks lol it's about the story. I'm a dark pather myself, lots of wicked fun. But he's a practically unhinged psychopath in a world that's trying to be somewhat grounded. He makes Brent & (that other guy whose name I keep forgetting) look like saints. From a narrative viewpoint, he's supposed to lose. The story itself is giving us tons of hints that he will lose. Nicki left, Viola left, Ashe is clearly being pushed too far, he got his noggin knocked by Brit's bf, he had to run from a knife-wielding hobo in front of a live audience. He asserts his power, but he continues to get little reminders that he is still very vulnerable.

Again, none of us except Neon knows for sure, but it seems pretty likely at this point. I guess dark routers should start to mentally prepare for their MC's demise, just in case :LOL:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Dev Update! 5/13/24

News and Progress Report
Hey, friends! Hope you're all doing well today!
Here's your state-of-things update: Chapter 9 is slowly but surely winding down now, and is almost in the bag. I've got one ero scene to finish off, and then I'll be in a position to release the chapter. But, I'll first need to go through and double-check variables, and make sure everything's working as it should. The last demo build didn't reveal any bugs (aside from the odd typo) but I may as well be thorough.
This is all to say the update will be in every patron's hands, before the end of the month. I'm targeting the 31st for the public release. Which means the $5 release will land approximately a week before that, and the $2 release a few days later. You hyped? I'm hyped.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing nagging at me is that I really want to get a few more positions added into Risa's ero scenes. I'm really hoping to get those into the initial release, but if not, I'll likely release a little update shortly after the public build, adding those extra renders and dialogues. Think of it as free DLC. >_>
With Chapter 9's script done, and some of the pressure for this release off of me, I've been working on getting as much done for Chapter 10, as a I possibly can. The goal is to hit the ground running in June, with all the scripts in hand. Then I can just plow through the rendering.
So, that's where we're at! Release is imminent, and I only blew the usual four-month release schedule by a few weeks. :'D As always, I sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.
Sequential Suggestion
In this week's 'Neon Talks About Nerd Stuff' feature, I want to take a moment to recommend Kyo Okazaki's ! Originally published in 1989, this manga tells the story of Yumi, a good-natured young woman who spends her days working a normal, boring desk job.. and her nights as a call girl!
As the owner of a crocodile, imaginatively named 'Croc,' Yumi opts into sex work in order to provide for her voracious companion. The only creature to show her unconditional affection, Croc is Yumi's only real friend, confidant, and protector. But, his ever-growing needs are also an albatross around the young woman's neck, which threatens to derail her burgeoning relationship with a young writer.

Funny, silly, and at time poignant, Pink is a story about how the things we own can end up owning us, begetting a destructive cycle. If it seems like your cup of tea, give it a look!

Sign Off
That's all for me, today! It's been a long one, so I'm going to go sink into a bubble bath and relax. As always, take care of yourselves, and thank you for your support!

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
just bought (again) the game to test the new release.
It's OK although Risa is definitly not the type of girl i like. (and i think her boobs look too big and fake) (but maybe they really are?)
To me, the BEST chapter (in caps lock) was the diner with Ashe. I still hope u could make something this good with another girl. I play all the path and i loved them all (ofc the dark path has still my favor for obvious reason :devilish: ).
The main reason i like ur game so much is the realism of the different protagonist (which is fun cause i see many player whining here precisely because of that like when they blame Nikki because she lied to you (??) or because she came back to u after failing with someone else (??) ).
For exemple, after having "assaulted" Ashe in chp 2, if u start to play nice, saying u regret and just want to start again with her she will... say you raped her, that you're a psycho and just leave. OFC SHE WILL. That's what anyone should and would do or in all the games i played this far (and i played a lot of game here o_O), girls protag always changed their minds (because they like that "you are rough" (bcause u raped them??)). In fact in most of the game they start to like it in the middle of the scene with some stupid sentence like "omg, at first it hurts but why is it so enjoyable now... pls keep taking me from behing with no lube (spoil for everyone, u wont find a girl in real life like that,)).

ANYWAY, congratulation to the dev. Can't wait to have the rest of the story.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm glad Risa is in this next chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing more of my new sweetheart.

4.60 star(s) 178 Votes