NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
What he’s pointing out is that 0.59b is incomplete compared to 0.60a. It’s a play test/demo copy. So, it’s missing an ending, a romance scene with Risa, some dialogue, several variables, and a substantial amount of art.

If you make a save-game with 0.59b, and then try to play the chapter that follows, you’re going to get (possibly game-breaking) errors.

0.60a shouldn’t have that problem, but it’s an alpha of the final version, because there may be typos, broken images, etc. that I need to fix, and didn’t catch prior to release.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
My cock is a little more patient I guess haha I'm gonna wait until public version releases. I'm going to feel like I have extra content too cause I didn't play last update :cool:

Reactions: Feyd

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What he’s pointing out is that 0.59b is incomplete compared to 0.60a. It’s a play test/demo copy. So, it’s missing an ending, a romance scene with Risa, some dialogue, several variables, and a substantial amount of art.

If you make a save-game with 0.59b, and then try to play the chapter that follows, you’re going to get (possibly game-breaking) errors.

0.60a shouldn’t have that problem, but it’s an alpha of the final version, because there may be typos, broken images, etc. that I need to fix, and didn’t catch prior to release.
I linked to the post on what v059b entails so people could see what it is, so there would not be any surprises or questions.

The , and

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
I'm eager to play next update (waiting for the public release)! Hope some nice lewd stuff with Pepper and Alex (don't care about Risa)!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is Risa the most unpopular girl on here it feels like it, I don't like Risa, the guy above me doesn't like Risa and there's a bunch of other people that don't like her.
She is one of my favorites top 3 actually. But most do have a reason to hate her I mean she never gave us the player a reason to like her much and what she did in the last update it's understandable why many wouldn't like her. Only some can forgive or overlook what she did.

My reasons for liking her is kind of stupid if im being honest but it was a look she gave the MC that kind of spoke to me and said so much to me even tho not even a word was spoken was more of a gut feeling and personal interpretation from her facial expression. Which is why I always say NeonGhost is one of the best at facial expressions. If something simple as a facial expression is enough for me to change my mind about her and feel bad for her to the point she is in my top 3 despite her doing wrong and fucked up.

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
She is one of my favorites top 3 actually. But most do have a reason to hate her I mean she never gave us the player a reason to like her much and what she did in the last update it's understandable why many wouldn't like her. Only some can forgive or overlook what she did.

My reasons for liking her is kind of stupid if im being honest but it was a look she gave the MC that kind of spoke to me and said so much to me even tho not even a word was spoken was more of a gut feeling and personal interpretation from her facial expression. Which is why I always say NeonGhost is one of the best at facial expressions. If something simple as a facial expression is enough for me to change my mind about her and feel bad for her to the point she is in my top 3 despite her doing wrong and fucked up.
she is an addict, she will lie to your face, try to appeal to your masculinity, and when that fails straight up steal from you and stab you in the throat.
but you do you.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
she is an addict, she will lie to your face, try to appeal to your masculinity, and when that fails straight up steal from you and stab you in the throat.
but you do you.
she never have this convo with you to begin with to pass this judgment .
i think you mixed the "every junkie is hopeless and will never have a bright future"
this maybe work in real life but still there are people will try and help if they can.
in the end you give your judgment before even know the story of her yet, which is unfair for the character.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
she never have this convo with you to begin with to pass this judgment .
i think you mixed the "every junkie is hopeless and will never have a bright future"
this maybe work in real life but still there are people will try and help if they can.
in the end you give your judgment before even know the story of her yet, which is unfair for the character.
It really depends. You really can't help an addict. If they are going to be better, it's going to be 100% them and for themselves. Of course the object of their addiction changes everything. It's not the same being addicted to weed or nicotine which of course are bad in large quantities and long periods of time but not like hard drugs like opioids like Heroin, Morphine, Fentanyl for example which cause major problems in all aspects of your life.

Reactions: xsikal and imzahai

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
but you do you.
so? that doesn't mean I can't feel bad for her or I have to keep her close right away. Infact the smart thing will be to try and keep her at arms length while trying to help her anyways to not get burned right away. That and well it's to early to say how bad of a addict she will be in the story yet or if she will get help or what have you. For me it's too early to judge her despite her having some negative things about her. I will wait for an update or 2 with Risa content before I fully judge her at least. While she is in my top 3 she is also in at the crossroads where she can easily go from someone I like to someone I hate quickly. Just too early for me to tell.

Reactions: rogokin

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
so? that doesn't mean I can't feel bad for her or I have to keep her close right away. Infact the smart thing will be to try and keep her at arms length while trying to help her anyways to not get burned right away. That and well it's to early to say how bad of a addict she will be in the story yet or if she will get help or what have you. For me it's too early to judge her despite her having some negative things about her. I will wait for an update or 2 with Risa content before I fully judge her at least. While she is in my top 3 she is also in at the crossroads where she can easily go from someone I like to someone I hate quickly. Just too early for me to tell.
odd i literally was posting something about this on X; its about IRL experience though.

an addict cares for NOTHING but their addiction, not themselves, not their life, not their stuff, not ANYTHING but their addiction.
yes you can care about them, pray for them, hope for the best, etc. but understand, ANYTHING you do for them goes in the hole, its gone, never to be thought of, or considered. unless of course it feeds the addiction, then you are 'useful'

Risa is overly attractive for someone so addicted she was willing to shit on the MC and put him in a potentially life-threatening situation so that she could feed her addiction.
i suppose she is then right at the threshold of when it starts to show on the outside--- unless MC can HELP her choose to get healthy [note the choice must be hers or it will fail 100%]

i as the MC would likely avoid her once i learned of the addiction (and what a way we learned of it No?); and inform the management of the place i LIVE at, as things are going to start disappearing very very soon. I would also give Risa an olive branch of sorts; when you are ready to kick the drugs, i will help with rehab.

or if MC is doing the PoS route... wear a condom or 3

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
I personally don't care about Risa, but not cause of her backstory. It's just... like that, a matter of taste!

There are 3 girls I really like (Carolina, Brittani and Pepper), 3 girls I'm ok with (Viola, Gabby and Alex), and 5 girls I don't care at all about (Risa, Ashe, Nicki, Madison and Mason).

Last 2 or 3 updates, the lewd stuff was mainly focused on Ashe and Nicki, so not so much fun for me. That's why I have big expectations in the upcoming update, hoping nice long lewd scenes with both Pepper and Alex!

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I personally don't care about Risa, but not cause of her backstory. It's just... like that, a matter of taste!

There are 3 girls I really like (Carolina, Brittani and Pepper), 3 girls I'm ok with (Viola, Gabby and Alex), and 5 girls I don't care at all about (Risa, Ashe, Nicki, Madison and Mason).

Last 2 or 3 updates, the lewd stuff was mainly focused on Ashe and Nicki, so not so much fun for me. That's why I have big expectations in the upcoming update, hoping nice long lewd scenes with both Pepper and Alex!
I like Ashe; but i felt she was pressing for commitment a little too early; i get it that a lady wants to know where she stands and where its headed; but a brokeAF gal who only has a job because of the guy she is dating may not want to say 'put a ring on it' too quickly or he may get the impression that when the honeymoon is over she be domineering...

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I like Risa even more now after meeting with her father. The dude is just asking for it :BootyTime:
About her addiction the update implies tha she has been clean from hard drugs for some time now and that she's not interested in that anymore. She's only trying to end Lucien's grooming gang.

• Wow
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
Feb 25, 2024
I like Ashe; but i felt she was pressing for commitment a little too early; i get it that a lady wants to know where she stands and where its headed; but a brokeAF gal who only has a job because of the guy she is dating may not want to say 'put a ring on it' too quickly or he may get the impression that when the honeymoon is over she be domineering...
Why do you think Ashe is brokeAF? Because she lives with her parents? I don't remember much about that part of her.

Lord_Momentum

Sep 16, 2018
I dont really mind the addiction theme in Risas story line. Its actually interesting and very fitting for the central theme of this game: Does a guy with power use that power to help people arround him or does he use it to lead them to their demise.

This conflict is central to every single relationship between the mc and his love interests.

What I dont like about Risa is that the pool of potential LI has gotten too large too quickly.
Its hard to care about her when you feel like every scene with her could be with someone your emotionally invested in already.

What I'm also missing with her is some kind of plot that goes beyond her character development. Maybe the story line around Lucien can fill that void, but we can only judge after the next update.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I like Risa even more now after meeting with her father. The dude is just asking for it :BootyTime:
About her addiction the update implies tha she has been clean from hard drugs for some time now and that she's not interested in that anymore. She's only trying to end Lucien's grooming gang.
You see it like that too huh?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Why do you think Ashe is brokeAF? Because she lives with her parents? I don't remember much about that part of her.
so you missed the repeated comments from ashe about only having a paid position because of MC?
it is literally why they met, she approached him because of it. she was volunteering there for 2 years.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes