Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
1. Is futa avoidable?
2. How bad is the teasing? Is it blueball level?
3. Is the domination shit avoidable? Urination?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
are there milfs in the game? what is your relationship with a milf? :unsure:...mother-aunt-daughter-sister?????

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
1. Is futa avoidable?
2. How bad is the teasing? Is it blueball level?
3. Is the domination shit avoidable? Urination?
no futa but there is a character that is trans and everything is avoidable just depends on your choices. Decent amount of lewds but no animations

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
What is the appreciation for using the taboo content patch?
There is a normal and a vanilla Version ...
Can anyone please explain?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
What is the appreciation for using the taboo content patch?
There is a normal and a vanilla Version ...
Can anyone please explain?
From where to get them both.
Patreon vanilla version = stuff like rape or hardcore wont be there even if you have set the patch == true by using mods or anything

SubscribeStar has the dark content = anything could happen here rape- anything hardcore basically.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
no futa but there is a character that is trans and everything is avoidable just depends on your choices. Decent amount of lewds but no animations
As to blue balling I mean lack of sex scenes or going through lots of blah blah blah to get to any.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
For those downloading the v0.59b: be prepared that this is a pre/alpha version with MISSING ending and most likely INCOMPATBLE saves to the upcoming full chapter 9 release. Also read the post from the dev here about that. I will skip that one.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: shiqz and Grelk

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
For those downloading the v0.59b: be prepared that this is a pre/alpha version with MISSING ending and most likely INCOMPATBLE saves to the upcoming full chapter 9 release. Also read the post from the dev here about that. I devintelly will skip that one.
Thanks for the warning. (y) :)

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Dang, still no Gabby.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
stuff like this may happen every week three character with poll done in discord just for the community (all of these was done as fan art so Neon didn't make them just shared his duf files for the characters and i kinda have free time to make some renders from time to time) so it may worth it to check the fan art if you liked?
or you could do some work by yourself if you have free time too.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Reallllly dont think this is worth playing without the Risa scenes. Just having placeholders really fucking sucks and means you will just have to go back anyways.

I get the dev wanting to release something, but this would have been far better off being held back until its finished. The scenes with Risa are super fucking heavy, and just getting through the heavy shit only to have giant *PLACEHOLDER* sections and just skipping forward really kills the vibe.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Reallllly dont think this is worth playing without the Risa scenes. Just having placeholders really fucking sucks and means you will just have to go back anyways.

I get the dev wanting to release something, but this would have been far better off being held back until its finished. The scenes with Risa are super fucking heavy, and just getting through the heavy shit only to have giant *PLACEHOLDER* sections and just skipping forward really kills the vibe.
It has been mentioned before but the game you are playing is the test build most variables scenes renders are not there. wait for the public release which is 6/4 to play ch9 fully.

P.S any saves from this test build won't work on the fully ch9 when it comes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Damn got excited when I saw a new update but it's not the full verion. I will just wait for the public release.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
oh sweet two new filehosts, oh one the site doesn't even load? oh the other is a russian website and its 10 hours to download the file? darn well pixeldrain always works if you haven't used it recently oh nope thats also 100 KB/s. gofile like always the only decent filehost and for some reason isn't one of the 5 there literally why lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes