NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
booo hisss booo

I mean, take your time hun, it's a big update and we want you to get it right afterall.

Also, booo hisssssss booooooooo
Bahah! Trust me, after this one, I'm going to look at scaling back the size of updates to 700ish renders per, to make them more frequent. This update basically runs through the end of what I initially outlined when I planned the story, setting up some important stuff with Nicki, Guy, Ashe, Brittani, Mason, Pepper, the entire Barron family, and much more.

But, with all the pieces on the board as of the end of Chapter Four, I'm hoping to plan smaller updates that focus more on 2-3 girls max.

The problem is I really love cliffhangers, so it's always fun to deliver a big update, that ends with people going, "What?! Fuck you! FUCK!" :ROFLMAO:

Out of curiosity, is Viola's route one of those paths? :p
Viola turns up in the next update to advance her storyline, but there's no sexy material for her.

Currently, Chapter Five's sexual content is planned for: Gabby, Viola, and Brittani. With a lil' side of Mason. That can always change later, but that's what I currently have outlined. <_<

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Viola turns up in the next update to advance her storyline, but there's no sexy material for her.

Currently, Chapter Five's sexual content is planned for: Gabby, Viola, and Brittani. With a lil' side of Mason. That can always change later, but that's what I currently have outlined. <_<
I am confused about this. Is there going to be no sexy Viola material but sexual content? Is she going to fuck in a burqa or something?

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I am confused about this. Is there going to be no sexy Viola material but sexual content? Is she going to fuck in a burqa or something?
The next update is the second half of Chapter Four. I've made this needlessly complicated, and could've just called each update a new chapter. But, I kind of see it as all being of a whole.

So, Chapter Four (Part Two): We see Viola again, and set up her appearance in Chapter Five.

Chapter Five: Sexy Viola fun-times.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The next update is the second half of Chapter Four. I've made this needlessly complicated, and could've just called each update a new chapter. But, I kind of see it as all being of a whole.

So, Chapter Four (Part Two): We see Viola again, and set up her appearance in Chapter Five.

Chapter Five: Sexy Viola fun-times.
As long as you don't head too far into this direction :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
It's okay like that. I just didn't know that the next chapter was part 2 of 4. In fact, I didn't know that the previous release was part 1. For me it was chapter 4 and that's it. You probably said it at some point, but it's not like I follow development that much, really. I just want to play the game as it is a great game. One of the best around here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
NeonGhosts Perhaps to avoid future confusion on the which chapter this update is in, perhaps you could add it like a version number on the main menu screen of the game? I know it would require some effort, but it would at least prevent this happening in the future, or at least severly reduce the risk :)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
NeonGhosts Perhaps to avoid future confusion on the which chapter this update is in, perhaps you could add it like a version number on the main menu screen of the game? I know it would require some effort, but it would at least prevent this happening in the future, or at least severly reduce the risk :)
I totally did, though! But, I don't blame anyone for moving past the title screen in a hurry. :p

Untitled.png

The main reason I did the whole Part One/Two thing was two-fold. One was because I originally didn't have a proper ending for the last installment. It was just going to abruptly end before MC went on a date with Ashe. Then I fixed it, and that point became moot. I also wanted to assure people that I wasn't going to leave the Gabby situation for too long, and it would be resolved in Part Two. Then people got mad at me anyways. :'D

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I totally did, though! But, I don't blame anyone for moving past the title screen in a hurry. :p

View attachment 2351614

The main reason I did the whole Part One/Two thing was two-fold. One was because I originally didn't have a proper ending for the last installment. It was just going to abruptly end before MC went on a date with Ashe. Then I fixed it, and that point became moot. I also wanted to assure people that I wasn't going to leave the Gabby situation for too long, and it would be resolved in Part Two. Then people got mad at me anyways. :'D
Just make the chapter four: part one flash in the most garish colours possible, then no one can say that they missed it :p

trendar

Feb 21, 2019
So the gay content with Mason will be avoidable right ? I will help the guy to find a job, but i'm most definitely not on that shore..

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Posted a new

tldr; 400+ renders, Pepper and Mason's scenes written/edited, and currently finishing off the renders for stuff I added late to Pepper's scene.

So the gay content with Mason will be avoidable right ? I will help the guy to find a job, but i'm most definitely not on that shore..
All romances will continue to be optional. :D

Mason1.png

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I develop industrial software for a living, and I can assure you that no one reads the warnings, messages, etc... There was a time when even I changed the order of the Yes/No or Ok/Cancel buttons. And even then, people didn't read anything. The workers got used to the new order, and accepted things without reading them. With the ensuing disaster.
I've tried everything: flashing letters, bright colors, animations, beeps, etc... Nothing works. People don't read the messages. So the version even less.

My advice is not to worry, or underestimate our ability to ignore data.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I develop industrial software for a living, and I can assure you that no one reads the warnings, messages, etc... There was a time when even I changed the order of the Yes/No or Ok/Cancel buttons. And even then, people didn't read anything. The workers got used to the new order, and accepted things without reading them. With the ensuing disaster.
I've tried everything: flashing letters, bright colors, animations, beeps, etc... Nothing works. People don't read the messages. So the version even less.

My advice is not to worry, or underestimate our ability to ignore data.
Easy solution, people have to write it in a text box to proceed, with copy paste usage prevented and no typos :p

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes