NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General FYI: I completed Pepper's scene as written last night. I didn't check the final render count before I left for work, but I think Chapter Four: Part Two is nearing 350 renders now.

But, in the course of writing Pepper's scene, I realized it was leading to a couple of other places I'd like to explore. So, I'm expanding it a bit. It's already written, but now I'll need more renders than initially planned. Womp, womp. Still, I'm going to put out a demo for what I currently have this Friday, and those alternate routes will just be put in the final release, as a little surprise for everyone.

It has only now dawned upon me how talented you are, seriously, I applaud you!

Your writing has always been very descriptive and engaging, which is rare to see on this site considering English isn't the native language. But, apart from using some fancy words, you've always put in a lot of detail to how you pace your story, describe the setting, what each character in a scene feels at almost all moments and their dialogues are great.

The only reason I've just gone on and on about your writing (apart from genuinely liking it) is cause I wanted to tell you that I would have probably enjoyed your game just as much if it was only a novel with no visuals in them.

Now I'm finding out you have great artistic skills as well, those drawings looks amazing. Honestly I feel like lucky that a man with your artistic talents has the same kinks as I do. (Except for the hair choices lol, which I don't love but at least find refreshing).

All in all, I'm just glad you're loving working on this game so much and we're getting frequent dev updates from you. Hope you get enough crowd-funded support as well :)
Thank you, that's very kind! I've been drawing since I was knee-high. Never had much success with it, but it's still fun. :D I also did those Purple Puma pages in the opening of Chapter 3. And the Star Warriors screens in Chapter One.

Honestly, working on FiN has made me think about writing some smutty short fiction in my downtime. If I do I'll post it on the Patreon, and let people here know about it. Could be a lot of fun!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
General FYI: I completed Pepper's scene as written last night. I didn't check the final render count before I left for work, but I think Chapter Four: Part Two is nearing 350 renders now.

But, in the course of writing Pepper's scene, I realized it was leading to a couple of other places I'd like to explore. So, I'm expanding it a bit. It's already written, but now I'll need more renders than initially planned. Womp, womp. Still, I'm going to put out a demo for what I currently have this Friday, and those alternate routes will just be put in the final release, as a little surprise for everyone.
Hey, you need to go where the story takes you. Sometimes you prune the branches but sometimes the branches become the trunk. It's just the nature of the beast. I don't think that anybody complains that there are too many renders in an update except the unfortunate soul who is compressing them.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey, you need to go where the story takes you. Sometimes you prune the branches but sometimes the branches become the trunk. It's just the nature of the beast. I don't think that anybody complains that there are too many renders in an update except the unfortunate soul who is compressing them.
Well, just them and my poor PC. Fortunately my office is replete with potted plants, and they really enjoy the greenhouse temperatures I'm creating in there. :D

Still, I think it'll be worth it for this one. Lots of smutty content for everyone!

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General FYI: for my $15+ patrons. It features 350+ pieces of art for the first four scenes. Still needs a dozen renders or so to flesh out a few scenes, and I'll have to check all the variables and such -- but as of now it's playable.

4h156.jpeg

Easily the best dev with good updates every month or 2. Hopefully the great pace keeps up.
Thank you! I'm really hoping to have the next update out in February, but it'll be tight. We'll have to see how things go. I may not always hit that 2-month release window, but it's always the goal. I keep telling myself I'll make more modest updates to accelerate the release schedule, but it never really works out. :'D

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is the game over after the brittany photoshoot event or am I doing something wrong?
I don't think you are doing anything wrong. After the photoshoot there is a scene where Guy remembers how the studio used to be his apartment and then he goes to bed after a phone call. That's where it ends until the next update.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I just finished playing this yesterday all routes, I love the story so far and can't wait for more.

Side Note:
Wow! I like how the MC is different based on his darkness, also it was smart to have patch because those rape scenes were fucking scary as hell. Going on I didn't it was going to be this dark like you really capture the rich asshole who does whatever he anyone without any consequences I feel like that the scarier part of it all. Like shit I feel even more of ass for what we doing to Nikki like it cuts deep when she says she loved you and you raped her made it's hard playing the darkness route sometimes.

Reactions: hysepReC

bluz1109

Jan 28, 2023
General FYI: for my $15+ patrons. It features 350+ pieces of art for the first four scenes. Still needs a dozen renders or so to flesh out a few scenes, and I'll have to check all the variables and such -- but as of now it's playable.

View attachment 2345376

Thank you! I'm really hoping to have the next update out in February, but it'll be tight. We'll have to see how things go. I may not always hit that 2-month release window, but it's always the goal. I keep telling myself I'll make more modest updates to accelerate the release schedule, but it never really works out. :'D
When can we expect the new release date to be?

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
When can we expect the new release date to be?
It's gonna be a bit, unfortunately. Late February-early March? This is going to be a pretty big update, with lots of paths. Ashe's date and Mason's first event are already huge just in text, and will require quite a bit of rendering. I'm already looking at scaling Mason's scene back a bit, for that reason. I got a little ambitious with the writing and coding, and it's kinda whooping my ass, now. :'D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's gonna be a bit, unfortunately. Late February-early March? This is going to be a pretty big update, with lots of paths. Ashe's date and Mason's first event are already huge just in text, and will require quite a bit of rendering. I'm already looking at scaling Mason's scene back a bit, for that reason. I got a little ambitious with the writing and coding, and it's kinda whooping my ass, now. :'D
Out of curiosity, is Viola's route one of those paths? :p

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Wow. Great game! Kinda weird--I grabbed it because of the rape tag, but I've ended up taking the nice guy choice every time. I just like all these people. Really well done! Also, unlike a lot of Devs, I'm pretty sure this one has actually had sex.

Plus, well, you had me at The Count of Monte Cristo.

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Wow. Great game! Kinda weird--I grabbed it because of the rape tag, but I've ended up taking the nice guy choice every time. I just like all these people. Really well done! Also, unlike a lot of Devs, I'm pretty sure one has actually had sex.
The dark side will be waiting when you come back to your senses :devilish:

But seriously "I decided not to rape anyone, I just like all these people" is the funniest praise I think I've ever heard :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Konrad Simon
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes