Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021

View attachment 2297021

I had a real motherfucker of a time with this scene due to VRAM issues, which has me on the active hunt for a new video card. But, progress on the script has been great this week. Smooth sailing ahead for a bit. Meanwhile, the poll continues to seesaw back and forth between A and B by narrow margins.

View attachment 2297025
just don't be poor and buy a 4090 for 2,000 bucks

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Posted a new !

tldr; 200+ renders are done, completing the first three scenes of the next chapter. Script is about 2/3 finished. Trying to push through and finish Pepper's first spicy scene this week, which should add another 80-100 images to the total.

bMMVZRW.png

just don't be poor and buy a 4090 for 2,000 bucks
drake-notebook.gif

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I've no idea who she is, I just want to say I really, really, really like her model.
Thanks! I really like how she came out. One of my longtime patrons saw me mention the possibility of MC calling in some of his model friends for the calendar, and suggested I check out this model named Juliana Nalu. So, since I had a character in mind that'd fit for that character type, I used her as inspiration for this new girl.

*sigh*

Goodbye Gabby, hello sunshine :HideThePain:
:O

Sadly, Sunshine isn't likely to be a main girl. Buuuut, you'll get to have some fun with her in a few chapters. :D

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Posted a new !

tldr; 200+ renders are done, completing the first three scenes of the next chapter. Script is about 2/3 finished. Trying to push through and finish Pepper's first spicy scene this week, which should add another 80-100 images to the total.

View attachment 2316195
New victim? I don't remember her.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Posted a new !

View attachment 2316195
She reminds me of that old Gordon Lightfoot song.

I can see her lying back in her satin dress
In a room where you do what you don't confess
Sundown, you better take care
If I find you been creeping 'round my back stairs

She's been looking like a queen in a sailor's dream
And she don't always say what she really means
Sometimes I think it's a shame
When I get feeling better, when I'm feeling no pain

I can picture every move that a man could make
Getting lost in her loving is your first mistake

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I set aside some time to work on a much-requested feature, today - side images! My plan is to implement these for all characters next update. They'll just be simple static images for now, but once the game is finished I'd like to go back and add some variable ones for different moods, outfits, etc.

Test.png

Would be great to have a gallery to revisit some scenes.
It's on my to-do list. :D I found a good tutorial about it today, so I'll try to implement it in the next few updates.. As ever though, my time is limited, so I've gotta allocate it where it'll have the most impact.

Isn't likely doesn't mean no :WeSmart:

I'll keep my irrational hope :HideThePain:
:censored:

Marina and Sunshine.png

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes