Sep 25, 2021
Reactions: NeonGhosts

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
My 1st thought was A and after some more looking... still A, but it's mainly because of hair style than anything else.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

049_Camera (2).png

I had a real motherfucker of a time with this scene due to VRAM issues, which has me on the active hunt for a new video card. But, progress on the script has been great this week. Smooth sailing ahead for a bit. Meanwhile, the poll continues to seesaw back and forth between A and B by narrow margins.

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 06-00-04 Neon Ghosts Studio creating adult games and illustrations. P...png

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

View attachment 2297021

I had a real motherfucker of a time with this scene due to VRAM issues, which has me on the active hunt for a new video card. But, progress on the script has been great this week. Smooth sailing ahead for a bit. Meanwhile, the poll continues to seesaw back and forth between A and B by narrow margins.

View attachment 2297025
Our beautiful C has been tossed to the curb :cry:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What a delicious surprise this game was.

Nicely written story, well fleshed characters, deceivingly simple and very intense without "drama".

Loved it. All of it.

At this point, while I'm still in awe of it, I don't have any complaints about it. Maybe Later. Maybe not. Good Job.

Peace :)

• Red Heart

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
NeonGhosts really enjoying the game! Want to be clear that this is a question or idle thought and not a request, as I can see you've got a plan and clear direction and (given what I'm about to ask about) plenty of characters already and it is absolutely not my intent to try and push anything on you.

But: I both loved the photoshoot scene with Brittani specifically (especially because of how much she gets into it, found that super hot + also dig that the way it brings her character (pride as an actor / dedication to her craft?) into things), and enjoy photoshoot scenes in general. And the latter part got me wondering: will there be additional photoshoot scenes for other months in the calendar? Obviously it's not practical to show all twelve in game, but I wondered for example whether it might make sense for the MC to cast a more established / high profile model as well? Both for out of game reasons (it could be another hot scene, but with a slightly different dynamic) and also in-game ones (a model with a high profile might help promote / generate sales for the calendar + add legitimacy to it?)

Now obviously, I get that this 1) might not be practical or 2) just mightn't be something worth devoting time to given all the other characters you already have + storylines you're developing. But I just wondered if it's something you'd thought about (even if it was just a side character), given how much sense it'd make in the game as well.

Finally! After typing all this out I'm now thinking 'hm maybe this has been addressed in game, or in the thread somewhere and I've forgotten about it'. I don't think so? But if it has, I'm sorry!! Having one of those blank moments where because I don't know what I don't know I'm second guessing myself lol

Reactions: keterboy
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes