NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
a perfect world would feature Brittani and Gabby competing over who gets to call the MC "daddy" -- before both agreeing to do so going forward :sneaky:
Britt and Gabby in the same room? Sure, what could go wrong?

Love is Hell.png

I guess C just stepped aside from competition? Or she is still one foot away?
She just needs a leg up, that's all.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Currently running to decide what this minor character should look like.. I'd teased her appearance in some Patreon promos, but she'll be making her first proper appearance in the next installment. A and B are neck and neck at the moment! :eek:

View attachment 2295375 View attachment 2295376 View attachment 2295377
Absolute B !!

Her beautiful fiery red hair that hangs beautifully over her shoulder,
while it mysteriously covers her right eye.

Loki95

Jul 20, 2022

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I had to buy some body hair assets, so let's take a minute to appreciate these guns.

View attachment 2295080

edit:

View attachment 2295113
Is that Mason with a makeover? The one with the hairy pits I mean

Currently running to decide what this minor character should look like.. I'd teased her appearance in some Patreon promos, but she'll be making her first proper appearance in the next installment. A and B are neck and neck at the moment! :eek:

View attachment 2295375 View attachment 2295376 View attachment 2295377
A or C 100%, love me my mochas and dark chocolates :love:
BTW, nice room+prop+bg assets. Makes her prosthetic leg have an almost steampunk feel to it. Unless you're revealing something about her character? She's a steampunk nerd maybe? :p

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

View attachment 2295483
Is that Mason with a makeover? The one with the hairy pits I mean

A or C 100%, love me my mochas and dark chocolates :love:
BTW, nice room+prop+bg assets. Makes her prosthetic leg have an almost steampunk feel to it. Unless you're revealing something about her character? She's a steampunk nerd maybe? :p
Yeah! We briefly saw Mason's hair in the title screen of the.. Halloween update? I think? Anyway, that's him. I tweaked his browline a bit, but otherwise it's the same character. Just, y'know. Hairy.

Hah! I wish I thought that far ahead. But, it was just a little vignette setting I'd bought months ago, and thought would look cool for a pin-up. :p

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah! We briefly saw Mason's hair in the title screen of the.. Halloween update? I think? Anyway, that's him. I tweaked his browline a bit, but otherwise it's the same character. Just, y'know. Hairy.

Hah! I wish I thought that far ahead. But, it was just a little vignette setting I'd bought months ago, and thought would look cool for a pin-up. :p
Ahhh, ok! Thought maybe it was a subtle theme or something, hah, I overthink things :LOL:

But glad you seem to be going all-in with Mason :) I like the look; I'm definitely getting the hunch that you have a thing for alt-girls with dyed hair though, for soooome reason :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: I'm very intrigued what you have planned for him ;)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That's easy.
On the dark path, Gabby is getting collared so she can serve her new master and mistress, of course only as rolleplay :whistle:
On the good guy path, she's friendzoned and can watch how the MC and Brittani are making out in front of her.

For the new girl i'd say B

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes