tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
I feel like a good compromise for the repeat scene/action thing is just to have one set of 'redundant' dialogue, which I think you already have for the bathroom scene for example. Definitely have the characters acknowledge what's already happened, but there's no need to have like 6 sets of dialogue for one action. So for example if you go P>M>P, definitely have something fresh for that, but we don't need dialogue for choosing each option 5 times. The big one to have is obviously ass to anything. That definitely needs dialogue for repeating the action, but still only once I'd say. Otherwise it's tedious for you, and annoying for those of us that want to see all the dialogue, but don't necessarily want to click every single option 3+ times each.

Reactions: karrek

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Folks on Discord were speculating as to whether they might be able to outrun Ashe's dad. I regret to inform you that he can maintain a top speed of 40 mph over short distances, is an excellent climber, and can break your neck with one swat of his paw. Best to play dead and hope for the best.

Bear.png

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Folks on Discord were speculating as to whether they might be able to outrun Ashe's dad. I regret to inform you that he can maintain a top speed of 40 mph over short distances, is an excellent climber, and can break your neck with one swat of his paw. Best to play dead and hope for the best.

View attachment 2506762
Is it weird that now I kind of want Ashe to sic her dad on a DarkMC? I mean, that asshole has it coming.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

View attachment 2506762
Would he be able to detect me though if I stood completely still? :unsure::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I was going to try and suggest we try and downplay the "incident", but then it hit me: We're up against an enraged father.

So the smart thing is simply to stay the fuck away from Ashe's parents.

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
Would he be able to detect me though if I stood completely still? :unsure::LOL:
Uh, that joke. Sorry, nothing against you personally, I just find that and the "Why is Gamora" joke lame. It just made Drax's character seem more stupid than usual. That, to me, is not great comedy.
Ah, the jokes that date people.
For me and I guess Octavianus it is a classical Jurassic Park joke, while for younger people it is a Guardians of the Galaxy one.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The key when fleeing a man-mountain is to make quick cuts while running as that much mass has a tendency to want to remain in motion in its current direction......This small fact could save you life one day young fappers.
What you really have to do what Leonidas did when he was being confronted with that bear wolf thing and squeeze your narrow ass into a really tight gap and hope that he gets stuck when he tries to follow you. Otherwise, your ass is grass and he is the lawnmower.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

View attachment 2506762

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I've no idea who Drax or Gamora are lol.
I admit, I might have been a bit hasty, since I didn't think that your reference was a Jurassic Park one. (the guy looks like a bear, not a dinosaur) :LOL:

Ah, the jokes that date people.
For me and I guess Octavianus it is a classical Jurassic Park joke, while for younger people it is a Guardians of the Galaxy one.
Unfortunately, I've been hearing that joke a lot lately so Jurassic Park was the farthest thing on my mind. Honestly, I prefer your version better.

Reactions: cloudfw

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2506762
Please tell me this is a possible bad ending. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 195 Votes