Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
01352913-a.jpg
Stocking and garterbelt must be separated as different parts with gloss option only on stockings part and garterbelt/lace part without gloss to look proper.
Don't hate Me but it's True :HideThePain:

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Someone over on ye ol' Discord asked about Ashe's mom as a romance/sex option. I really didn't have much in the way of concrete plans for that direction, just because the game is already kind of bloated with characters, and throwing her into Ashe's paths would add a whole other layer of complexity.

But, she and Cole are super fun to write, and I love their models. And I realized that if you decide you like Ashe better as a friend, there's some potential for MC to have a nice little event with Bonnie. So, I'll just tack that idea up on the vision board.

Cole and Bon.png
I'm just hoping for some good Gabi content
Just so you're not disappointed -- there's a lot of good Gabby story content, but not much in the way of sexy content.

But, Chapter 5 is going to be very Gabby focused, with content for each of her routes.

Is that a question only the mysterious Glitter Wraiths can answer?
Glitter Wraiths is a pretty bangin' name, not gonna lie..

I'll say this -- I'm under the gun, so things like alternate hairstyles and dresses are the first thing to go in that scenario. :'D

View attachment 2520230
Stocking and garterbelt must be separated as different parts with gloss option only on stockings part and garterbelt/lace part without gloss to look proper.
Don't hate Me but it's True :HideThePain:
There are limits to what I can do with re-texturing objects in Daz. :'D

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Wait some peoples favourite character isn't Nicki?
My god there are some evil people in this world
I wanna marry the girl (And i ain't sharing even with other chicks lol)
Nicki is definitely the most well-worked and well-designed character in the game.
However, there are other characters that aesthetically look better, or that have characteristics that make them more sexually desirable. I think that's why some people prefer them to Nicki.
Because if we talk about the character as a whole, I don't think there's another one that can compare to Nicki. You can tell that she was the first, and is probably the character that the designer has thought about the most. Because in no case is she a character who falls into clichés or hackneyed archetypes. She is a very human character, with the complexities and contradictions of humans. She is a great character.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Someone over on ye ol' Discord asked about Ashe's mom as a romance/sex option. I really didn't have much in the way of concrete plans for that direction, just because the game is already kind of bloated with characters, and throwing her into Ashe's paths would add a whole other layer of complexity.

But, she and Cole are super fun to write, and I love their models. And I realized that if you decide you like Ashe better as a friend, there's some potential for MC to have a nice little event with Bonnie. So, I'll just tack that idea up on the vision board.

View attachment 2520232

Just so you're not disappointed -- there's a lot of good Gabby story content, but not much in the way of sexy content.

But, Chapter 5 is going to be very Gabby focused, with content for each of her routes.

I'll say this -- I'm under the gun, so things like alternate hairstyles and dresses are the first thing to go in that scenario. :'D

Yeah, no offence, just little observation from stockings fetishist, 95% of people care not anyway :p
With or without glossy garterbelt Ashe is sexbomb. Keep up the good work, and enough LI's and side girls... People will want to fuck literally every character with at least cute model anyway :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone know can you be nice to the girls without sleeping with them or will the mc automatically sleep with them eventually anyway
Because like i said before Nicki has stolen my heart and there ain't room for anyone else lol
Also am i the only who noticed at the start of the game she only gave my mc a bj but the next time she saw me she said we had sex

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Does anyone know can you be nice to the girls without sleeping with them or will the mc automatically sleep with them eventually anyway
Because like i said before Nicki has stolen my heart and there ain't room for anyone else lol
Also am i the only who noticed at the start of the game she only gave my mc a bj but the next time she saw me she said we had sex
All sex is optional after that initial Nicki interaction. Once I redo Chapter One, even the Nicki sex will be optional.

As for the BJ = Sex thing.. That's just because I was sloppy with coding certain things early on. I've gotten better about it, and once I redo Chapter One, I'll be touching up the same thing in a few similar areas. For instance, making Gabby remember if you kissed her, but didn't go down on her, or if you brought Ashe to the brink of having sex, but then chose to send her away instead.

Growing pains of a dev learning on the job! :D

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
All sex is optional after that initial Nicki interaction. Once I redo Chapter One, even the Nicki sex will be optional.

As for the BJ = Sex thing.. That's just because I was sloppy with coding certain things early on. I've gotten better about it, and once I redo Chapter One, I'll be touching up the same thing in a few similar areas. For instance, making Gabby remember if you kissed her, but didn't go down on her, or if you brought Ashe to the brink of having sex, but then chose to send her away instead.

Growing pains of a dev learning on the job! :D
Thank's for replying i like that sex is optional i have played some vn's that made the mc have sex with girls i didn't like lol
So i thought i would ask.
About the Nicki scene yeah i just felt a little like the mc took advantage of her at the start
Where as i wanna romance her very romantically lol She is the only one for me
I really like your game it's better than a lot of stuff on here btw.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Thank's for replying i like that sex is optional i have played some vn's that made the mc have sex with girls i didn't like lol
About the Nicki scene yeah i just felt a little like the mc took advantage of her at the start
Good luck with Nicky, noble path (y)
Most of us have more humble goals like "making a harem of submissive cock slaves" or something, bruh :FacePalm:

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
It's interesting (and probably a sign of good writing) that people can have such different views because I think a lot of people saw Chapter 1 as Nicki taking advantage of MC.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

View attachment 2520232

Fucking Ashe's mom seems like falling out of the bad decision tree and hitting every branch on the way down. Not only because it would hurt Ashe's feelings but her husband looks like what would happen if John Cena ate John Cena.

karrek

May 14, 2017
It's interesting (and probably a sign of good writing) that people can have such different views because I think a lot of people saw Chapter 1 as Nicki taking advantage of MC.
Yeah, it's a very well done situation with a lot of nuance to it. I think to be fair to all involved, they're taking advantage of each other. Nicki comes there knowing that the MC has a crush on her and planning to use that against him to convince him to give her money. Once the MC finds out what she wants, he flips things around and uses her need of money against her. Yes, Nicki is the only one who came into the situation intending to take advantage of the other, but by the end both are guilty of using what the other one wants against them to get what they want.

Personally, I have a lot of sympathy for Nicki's situation and why she did what she did, but I don't have much sympathy for her playing the victim afterward, at least depending on how much of a dick the MC was to her. She just got a taste of her own medicine.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
at least depending on how much of a dick the MC was to her. She just got a taste of her own medicine.
Thing is I only play the good routes and it puts Nicky at a disadvantage until much later.

She goes there at the start fully intending to use his crush to get money and on the good route he offers her the money no questions asked, she throws the sex in to ease her own guilt.

Then she flushes her life further down the shitter until coming back to him for more help.

She's started getting herself back together since she started working with him but by then he's also met a bunch of other women and started pursuing other relationships which seems to make her jealous but she didn't want a relationship.

karrek

May 14, 2017
Yeah, how she comes across definitely depends on how you play it. I very much played it transactionally, which is just the result of her own actions, but I wasn't super mean about it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thing is I only play the good routes and it puts Nicky at a disadvantage until much later.

She goes there at the start fully intending to use his crush to get money and on the good route he offers her the money no questions asked, she throws the sex in to ease her own guilt.

Then she flushes her life further down the shitter until coming back to him for more help.

She's started getting herself back together since she started working with him but by then he's also met a bunch of other women and started pursuing other relationships which seems to make her jealous but she didn't want a relationship.
On one side she comes from some very terrible past relationships and on the other side she has a crush on "good" Guy for some time. I get the feeling Nicki doesn't know what to do with those very confusing, and at odds, emotions and memories.
But i guess the fact Guy is moving on with his life may make her try to be more assertive of her feelings for him.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Tbh why I like this game:
It's a game "Oh, I met that type of girl" or "I dated girl with similar situation, ended bad"
Not a game "Ah, that's 2 slut types, shy type, milf with bad husband type, damsel in distress type..."
P. S. Yeah, we can categorize them too but they're just more then that :)

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes