Oct 10, 2022
I can't quite tell if you're looking for advice or discussion? If looking for advice, just do what feels right to you :) It'll turn out ok in the game :)

If looking for discussion, I haven't played the update yet (fuck me if it isn't hard controlling myself right now though :LOL:), but based on my understanding and what Neon's said:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking for discussion or more like opinions about it. It was an interesting event and character was too real and also an innocent soul.
Employee of the month
This entire game, to a certain extent, is thematically linked to taking advantage of people in vulnerable situations. So the question you need to ask yourself is how comfortable you are in exploiting someone else's desperation and how far you are willing to go in the pursuit of your own gratification. It seems that you found a line you were not willing to cross. Either because the gratification was an insufficient reward or it was not something that squared with your conscience. However, we must also be aware that Mason may have feelings and desires that they have not yet shared with us for reasons of their own. It may be that someone who is undergoing a transition can not only be vulnerable to exploitation but also suffer from limited romantic prospects and opportunities for authentic affection. Things that all people need. So when we are talking about friends in need, we may not only be talking about financial support. On balance, I think that the relationship with Mason is largely going to be what you choose to make of it.
Oh interesting point. Are we exploting his emotions rather than financial position? Also, you are right it is very hard line to pass for me. I cannot bring myself to exploit or doing anything harmful to innocent people/creature. I can go all dark on Nikki or Ashe or many others, I can be very vengeful towards people like Jamie or Brent but when comes to people like Mason or Gabbie I cannot stand when they lose their smile.

Mason seemed pretty ok with it, even kind of into it. I mean, they wouldn't have asked to cuddle after the BJ if they hated doing it and your guts.
Same As you I initially refused the BJ since it was fucked up, but after seeing how it played out I thought it was the better option.
I tried non degrading route after I've read a few comments and he is kinda look like into it but it could be very well he wanted repay and exploting such a situation is not okay for me. Well, looks like we will need a few more updates.

I politely declined his offer and just helped him, because I could and it was the right thing to do.

I'm a boring CIS-hetero white dude, and I'm attracted to ladies who identify as ladies. I've never liked gender-bender content in anime, as I can't reconcile my attraction to someone who isn't a 'matched set'. Don't get me wrong, THAT'S PERFECTLY FINE! I like to think of myself as an ally of the LGBTQ+ community, so I don't expect or demand that people conform their gender identities to my own personal myopic preferences. Because they're just that, my preferences. I don't need to be personally attracted to someone to treat them like another human being, worthy of love and respect.
That is definitely right mindset to be honest. You don't have to be part of it, to be supportive to something. For Mason, I don't really care whether a male or female, also don't really care MC's choices but I do care about whether or not he is attracted to men. If not, kinda evil to let him give BJ. I start to feel like we are getting a perfect storyline for him.

Reactions: EvolutionKills

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
This was a pretty nice update. Mason was really adorable and is starting to become one of my favorite characters with his really sad story. He kind of reminded me of Rickety Cricket from It's Always Sunny with his talk about Blowjobs though. I hope I can save him since he is cute as hell.

Carolina is also pretty amazing as well I can't wait till Guy can go out on a date with her. I kind of wish I didn't play this update though, since it just made me even more impatient for the Ashe date.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
For Mason, I don't really care whether a male or female, also don't really care MC's choices but I do care about whether or not he is attracted to men. If not, kinda evil to let him give BJ. I start to feel like we are getting a perfect storyline for him.
That's actually a really good point.
I mean actions alone I would say Mason is probably attracted to the MC at least a little but during the conversation He mentions he was kicked out for fooling around with another girl.....

Also, the answer Mason gives as to where they are from is different on the different paths.
Is this Mason lying to the MC on one path or does Mason's backstory change if you go a particular route?

For me and the Mason decision, I was kinda meh about referring to Mason as a good boy, I played all 3 options just to see what would happen though. I feel like the "Agreeing to bj and keep gender as he and cuddling after" is probably the best path because Mason is SUPER adorable and even falls asleep on you and wants to be "a good boy for Daddy."
Now, to me this mirror's Gabby's path a bit and I'm all for it.

Only problem is I still have the hang up of not wanting to have sex with someone who sees themselves as a boy.
I agree with others that Mason looked super hot in the wig and kinda want to see her with long hair now but I also like the vibrant red hair and the undercut on a girl so.... I guess I'm just into Mason's model even if I struggle with the ethical implications of such.

Idk, its kinda weird. I think my cannon path is going to be accepting the bj and respecting pronouns.
Unless you can convince Mason to switch pronouns later on and still have a romantic relationship with them.
The kid is absolutely precious and I couldn't stand to be a dick to them long term.

Also can we please get Mason to the hospital? Like poor kid started stuttering after a beating. Let's get them to a doctor and see what we can do for the poor little waif.

Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
Getting an error when carolina asks about a babysitter. NameError: 'bri_fear' is not defined. when i ignore it the mc just say sorry i really dont know. any fix for it?

Reactions: Herbert1

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
Bruh those photos sucked, MC can't really find anything besides sloppy seconds but nvm... I'm at the point where Gabby rejects MC.
I last played this game with the previous update, so I don't really remember the details but can you avoid it?

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
once again,amazing job. It's not only one of the best games that offer extreme content,but the story flows really well and the dialogue is honestly great. I think I would've liked it even if it was a vanilla game,which is very rare for me.
Do I have to install the taboo content patch each time a new update's out? I could rape pepper so i think i got it but in case im wrong,please someone tell me. Once again kudos to the dev.

Oct 10, 2022
Also can we please get Mason to the hospital? Like poor kid started stuttering after a beating. Let's get them to a doctor and see what we can do for the poor little waif.
No worries, he got fucked by healthcare system already. It is most likely psychological induced by fear and with enough care and love he will get over it. Kinda cute though.

Change back pronouns is not something I could get behind it to be honest. It's like downplaying to he prefers it that way instead of who he is but I am absouletely okay with him if he opens to men. He did not look like despised the idea, so maybe he did not discovered that side of himself. Though his pretend talk with his dad indicated that he did not like to be with men. Tough situation to be honest. :unsure:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
After playing it and reading some of the Devs. comments I have mixed feelings. Played it since the first version came out and I enjoyed what the game offered. As it is, its a very good 4/5.
Good renders, good story, very likeable MC (the path you choose), plausible scenarios. So whats the mixed feelings ? Well, you probably can guessed it -> Harem, or the lack of it.
I thought that in the beginning it would develop into a Harem game, more or less. But the more I played, and more important, I checked the newest comments, it turned out its more or less your typical One-LI path where you have to chose one of the girls at the very end. Sure, there will be a girl who will allow to "date" others, perhaps have some love triangle but never go full the Harem route as to end up with all of them. I personally dont count that you can only "claim" them when you follow the corruption route where the sole reason they are in a "relationship" with you are money, fame or security because they dont like the MC but the materialistic stuff he provides. Its kinda sad because this is more or less a better version of Summers Gone tho.

Im writting this not to throw shade or anything at the game or dev, and as it seems that the author cant think of a idea to make the Harem work, as for example Gabby and Madison. Then its a sad reality I will have to accept.
By what I played in this version [v0.39] a good game at it is, and proably one of the best in making when it comes for One-LI type of romance games. But sadly no harem so it will rather take less priority regarding games to play.

CountKael

May 16, 2022
Mason seemed pretty ok with it, even kind of into it. I mean, they wouldn't have asked to cuddle after the BJ if they hated doing it and your guts.
Same As you I initially refused the BJ since it was fucked up, but after seeing how it played out I thought it was the better option.
i initially just helped Mason without strings attached because come on, guy went through enough. but unfortunately, given that my i played my MC as a philanthropist manwhore, my dumb uga buga gamer brain need to do the scene just for continuity purposes

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Why can't this dude win any fights? Makes no sense. Got beat up by Jamie, then he gets killed by a homeless dude if you try to fight. He definitely won't do jack shit to the people that messed up Nicki either. Bunch of bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManifestDream

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Thanks so much for the comprehensive review!
You're welcome!

To speak to the continuity errors, you're right, that topless cheerleader photo does need to change. I'll add that to my big whiteboard full of little things to fix. On the goth photo though, Brittani does actually allow you to keep one of those, because she thinks it makes her look 'tough.' Still, I'll look at cleaning that scene-to-scene transition up a bit.
I actually went back to doublecheck that she deleted the all the topless photos and it turns out we were shown the specific photo Brittani decided to keep:
Bri_So_Tough_1.jpg Bri_So_Tough_2.jpg

That isn't one of the ones the MC edits in this update (it's arguably not even topless), so you might want to rework the photoshoot as well if the idea was to let us keep one photo with visible nipples.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
once again,amazing job. It's not only one of the best games that offer extreme content,but the story flows really well and the dialogue is honestly great. I think I would've liked it even if it was a vanilla game,which is very rare for me.
Do I have to install the taboo content patch each time a new update's out? I could rape pepper so i think i got it but in case im wrong,please someone tell me. Once again kudos to the dev.
only if u make a new folder and don't copy the patch.rpy file. if u copy the file to ur game folder, it should still work. if u overwrite ur old folder with new content, it should also still work (since patch.rpy isn't getting overwritten). if u could rape pepper, though, u 100% have the patch, so no issue

Why can't this dude win any fights? Makes no sense. Got beat up by Jamie, then he gets killed by a homeless dude if you try to fight. He definitely won't do jack shit to the people that messed up Nicki either. Bunch of bullshit.
1) cuz its funny :LOL:
2) jamie didn't win any fight, he sucker-punched him and walked away. can't really do anything about that :p
3) have u ever tried to fight someone while having no experience fighting under your belt? something tells me Guy's never been in a real fight in his life. so, really, it fits the sorta realistic theme of this game.

Guy's just a regular Joe Schmoe store manager who's really clever and also got really lucky with money that he's put to good use; he's also got a big cock. doesn't need to win any fights, he's already won Life :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Because he's never had a fight in his life?

He's a quiet guy that got rich and started a charity, what are you expecting?

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes