Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
only if u make a new folder and don't copy the patch.rpy file. if u copy the file to ur game folder, it should still work. if u overwrite ur old folder with new content, it should also still work (since patch.rpy isn't getting overwritten). if u could rape pepper, though, u 100% have the patch, so no issue

1) cuz its funny :LOL:
2) jamie didn't win any fight, he sucker-punched him and walked away. can't really do anything about that :p
3) have u ever tried to fight someone while having no experience fighting under your belt? something tells me Guy's never been in a real fight in his life. so, really, it fits the sorta realistic theme of this game.

Guy's just a regular Joe Schmoe store manager who's really clever and also got really lucky with money that he's put to good use; he's also got a big cock. doesn't need to win any fights, he's already won Life :LOL:
1/2 - Getting punched in the face and doing absolutely nothing is funny? I would've grabbed his ass by his shirt and beat on him. There's no way I woud've let that slide.

3. If he can't do shit then he should get a bodyguard if he can't have someone teach his old ass some moves. No reason for him to stay a defenseless little puss.

"Have u ever tried to fight someone while having no experience fighting under your belt?" I have actually, came out as a tie. Didn't do a rematch because I had a feeling he was trying to get me jumped. I've also taught someone who to fight, he won his first fight too. Everyone starts somewhere. There's a reason I didn't get bullied in middle school through high school. Nobody was willing to try me (Everyone knew me from elementary school too, but still).

"doesn't need to win any fights" Yeah, until he gets robbed or has to help someone in danger.

If there was a choice where you just told Mason you'd get him a new bag and didn't confront ol' dude there'd be no issue. I can even understand why he didn't do anything to Jamie, what he was doing could have affected his rep. But having the only choice be one where you talk all big just to back down or get killed is stupid imo. All bark, no bite. Then there's the existence of the dark path, that just makes you a woman beater and rapist who has no chance against a dude, that just makes him a pathetic loser.

Because he's never had a fight in his life?

He's a quiet guy that got rich and started a charity, what are you expecting?
If he can't do anything there shouldn't be any choices alluding towards it. I'd expect a bodyguard for him so he wouldn't have to fight. What rich person of sane mind doesn't have a bodyguard? He's asking to get robbed. Again, if you play the dark path he's not just a quiet guy, he's a rapist who can't fight against a man. It's pathetic.

agreed. not every MC needs to be a hero-type that can beat anyone.
plus we now have an obvious weakness for the MC and we can fix it by Drum roll pls
Having a hot snu snu bodyguard
I actually agree with this. He should've gotten a bodyguard after Jamie laid him out, hell, even at the beginning he should have had a bodyguard. Never know what could happen when he goes to meet up with his charity cases. Things could go awry quick.

Not a huge deal, just a big pet peeve of mine (Defensless MC's). Nice update regardless (Thought Mason was a bio male before this update, looked ugly when the hair was hidden imo).

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
that just makes him a pathetic loser.
THAT'S THE POINT........

He WAS a pathetic loser, living alone and working a dead end job with no life.

All that happened was he came into money and started taking better care of himself. He's still the same guy he was just rich and in better shape. Having money didn't turn him into Justin Gaethje. He didn't go from no lifer to badass MMA fighter just by getting rich.

He's never thrown a punch in his life.

There is a whole lot of difference between dominating a woman and fighting a guy. For one we're physically weaker by a huge margin and for two we aint likely to put up much of a fight regardless of his combat skills.

I honestly don't know what you're expecting, he isn't a fighter. He's an ordinary guy that found himself in a fantastic position but he isn't going to stomping anyones face in anytime soon.

agreed. not every MC needs to be a hero-type that can beat anyone.
plus we now have an obvious weakness for the MC and we can fix it by Drum roll pls
Having a hot snu snu bodyguard
The more they snu snu the better she gaurds his body.

Level up her bodyguard skills by fucking her until she can't remember her own name .... just not before a fight.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
THAT'S THE POINT........

He WAS a pathetic loser, living alone and working a dead end job with no life.

All that happened was he came into money and started taking better care of himself. He's still the same guy he was just rich and in better shape. Having money didn't turn him into Justin Gaethje. He didn't go from no lifer to badass MMA fighter just by getting rich.

He's never thrown a punch in his life.

There is a whole lot of difference between dominating a woman and fighting a guy. For one we're physically weaker by a huge margin and for two we aint likely to put up much of a fight regardless of his combat skills.

I honestly don't know what you're expecting, he isn't a fighter. He's an ordinary guy that found himself in a fantastic position but he isn't going to stomping anyones face in anytime soon.
Again, at the very least he could've gotten a bodyguard after Jamie happened. Admittedly, that WAS the day before, but he should've had one when he started going out to strangers homes. And that bit about not being able to fight back, if Jamie could beat him up anyone could. Literally laid him out in one punch, not even that buff. And no women I know would let someone rape them, they'd either attempt to break free or attempt to fight, win or lose. One well placed punch or kick could mean the world in those situations. He would've gotten his dick bitten off if it were me though, he would've had to kill me. In this game they didn't even try to escape, fight, or get help.

Have a good one, I need some sleep, I've been up for too long and my head hurts.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Again, at the very least he could've gotten a bodyguard after Jamie happened. Admittedly, that WAS the day before, but he should've had one when he started going out to strangers homes. And that bit about not being able to fight back, if Jamie could beat him up anyone could. And no women I know would let someone rape them, they'd either attempt to break free or attempt to fight, win or lose. One well placed punch or kick could mean the world. He would've gotten his dick bitten off if it were me. In this game they didn't even try.
Oh, he DEFF needs a bodyguard, especially dealing with the amount of money he is. He should absolutely have some sort of security.

That or at least have him take up boxing lessons or something.

I don't completely disagree with you, I do wish he had some sort of way to fight back or defend himself.

With a charity dealing with multi millions and women around him that have various degrees of troubled lives he does need to figure out some security.

Oct 4, 2021
After playing the latest content for this game on the dark path, out of all the girls the MC interact with, Mason was my favorite. Originally I was going to pass on Mason because I thought Mason was a guy but during the bj event turn out Mason is actually a woman so that was great to know. The scene itself was hot. If it was a sex scene I would put it on the same level of hotness with Nicki.

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
[Edit] I would like a in-game walkthrough as detailed as the PDF but i'm aware it's a not a easy task, i don't remember the name but it was a game where you play a physical therapist hired to help a girl after her accident with a father being fanatic religious with a heavy detailled WT, or like Power That Be ... not the usual Green basic WT... but a man can dream
You mean this one?
Nursing Back to Pleasure

Reactions: Silentdeath8
Aug 14, 2019
Basically living in this thread, rn. Have to say, it's absolutely wild that I've played through this game about 20 times in total (old versions and such) and I'm still finding content I hadn't seen before.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I usually like to play each path when I like a game and I do that for this game too but I simply couldn't choose that for Mason. Dev made him too real to go evil on him. He is such a sweetheart and I got too sad when he talked about his father.:(
Yeah man, same. Wish there was just a gallery where we could just view the scenes we would like to see and avoid the ones we don't.

What I would really love to see rn is scenes with Carolina, Alex, Madison and Viola. Also Wren and Risa. All on the good path

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I would love to have a scene with Mason where we talk with him about him what he would actually feel truly comfortable with sexually and how that makes him feel. The degrading sex scenes with him where we called him "her" was actually pretty hot, but I can't do that to him long-term (and in my actual save path, I didn't). If I found myself in the MCs situation, I would want to ask Mason if he's comfortable having sex using his biologically female body, i.e. me fucking him the same way as I would fuck a girl, so basically if its okay to see him as a girl during sexual situations.

It's a tough subject because it's not uncommon for trans people to take whatever validation they can get even if it happens to not be the most healthy. But I also couldn't be sexual with someone I purely see as a man because I'm not attracted to men. Obviously I know all this is fiction but it's a testament to how well-written it all is when fiction makes you consider these things even for completely fictional characters.

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
I personally still hope for some harem ending, I think there are more than enough girls to make it possible and I think the personality of the MC and the girls even in the good or bad way could give to bring it out without many problems, the thing is that I never understood why the MC is not more transparent with his relationships, as long as he doesn't formalize anything with anyone the girls should know that he is dating other women and I can understand that more than one doesn't know how to deal with that at the beginning but I'm sure they can come to accept it in time and that evolves into something more if they want to be with the MC (that's in the good way, in the bad way they do it xD).

Same I feel a full harem ending would fit perfectly with the amount of characters. Certainly wouldn't mind several solo or 'co op' (2 or 3 of the girls etc) endings as well.

Current stuff wise I really want more Gabby (I need a good make up scene) Britt and Viola ^^

Last edited:

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
godamn this game is so fucking hot. When it first came out i was like, ok seems like a good small game. I couldnt have imagined it would become what it is now with so many hot characters and super hot scenarios. Having all the different options in the restaurant office was awesome. I like playing the different paths then picking what i want to go forward with. All the scenes were hot.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
NeonGhosts
This is very good, the pictures are very high quality and the story is pretty engaging. I played the first few chapters so far. I liked the rape content surprisingly much too, I'm more into the exploitation for darker content, but even the more extreme rape content feels different to what I've seen of rape fetish in games before, feels well done. So far it seems like the girls don't yet know about each other, which I hope he fixes before too long, I prefer harem to cheating by a lot. The darkness routes is the opposite though, as hot as it would be to get the girls together and enjoy multiple girls at once, it's dangerous if they find out about each other; one girl coming forward and saying we raped her might not be that hard to deal with, but if a lot of them get together then that could be a real problem even for a rich bastard like him.
One other general thing I'd like to see would be more corruption focused extortion, like blackmailing or extorting the girls in to sex, but then once there make sure that they enjoy it too, rather than him just using them for his own pleasure. That should confuse them, and make them more vulnerable for further manipulation.
A few thoughts on the different girls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes