abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
REGARDING THE BRI_FEAR/BRIFEAR BUG:

Alright, here's what happened, to the best of my memory. I had the original variable labeled as 'bri_fear' at the start of Chapter Four: Part One, but then it was 'brifear' when actually applied to a path in the script. This meant that some people could have 'brifear = True' but there was no 'brifear = False' control variable for people who never did anything to frighten Brittani. Which meant that, when it came up later for the babysitter convo, it resulted in errors either way.

And unfortunately I didn't catch it until someone pointed it out with the newest update in the Beta. So, for the next release I changed them all to 'brifear' so at least someone starting a new game wouldn't get the same error. It should resolve if you load a save from the end of Chapter Three, just prior to the scene where we see Alex installing MC's hot tub while he's gaming with Nicki. As that's the first place the new variable is located. If not, you can start a new game -- but it's not really necessary.

As people who follow the thread know, once the next installment comes out I intend to redo Chapter One entirely, clean up any cascade effects, revamp all the variables, and release it. All the babysitter stuff won't matter until Chapter Five, which will come after the Chapter One reboot that forces everyone to start a new game anyways. So -- don't sweat it, it's not a big deal.

Thanks to everyone that's played, supported, or said a kind word! I love release days. :D

Alright, quick lightning round because I have a cold and I'm not feeling terribly well:

Oh thanks, I went ahead and fixed those!

Thank you! Simple words of encouragement and support genuinely mean a lot.

Thanks so much for the comprehensive review!

To speak to the continuity errors, you're right, that topless cheerleader photo does need to change. I'll add that to my big whiteboard full of little things to fix. On the goth photo though, Brittani does actually allow you to keep one of those, because she thinks it makes her look 'tough.' Still, I'll look at cleaning that scene-to-scene transition up a bit.

I wouldn't say that.. This update was originally going to end with MC taking Gabby and Madison to get Ryan out of jail. Gabby lovers will likely get a bit of catharsis when that finally happens.

Always a chance.. Bonnie's not a main love interest or anything, but I have a one-off scene in mind for her if you're on one of Ashe's paths.

Sometimes being a good guy means being a little patient. Next update shows there might be some unexpected consequences to always being an asshole.

Interesting conundrum, isn't it? :D Personally, I follow a few folks on OnlyFans that use male pronouns, look kind of boyish, but were born girls and still have all their anatomy intact, and I don't think it makes me gay or bi. But hey, it's all a spectrum, and I just like what I like. No need to put a label on it!

I generally hope to avoid bad ends for any of the love interests, even on their bad paths. No spoilers or anything, but I'd rather see their stories end with them having survived MC and grown from it, rather than crumble. As for Mason's gender in particular.. I'm still figuring that out, honestly! Mason's based on a combination of two people I know in real life, but I also took some inspiration from a few trans dudes I know (or know of) online. One in particular went from using fem pronouns, to non-binary, to masculine, and back to non-binary.

Thanks so much! That's very kind.

I'm glad people have generally had such positive responses to Mason. Warms my heart!

And yeah, Nicki just keeps being more and more fun to write and render. And Maya + anyone just seems to bring out a fun dimension to their character. :D

I actually had a plan for one love interest to act as MC's bodyguard (and it wasn't Alex, she of the many muscles), and later scrapped it. Like MC tells Nicki, he's not famous, he's more like a 'regional figure of interest.' But, that could change after he goes on the news to talk about the charity.. >_>

I haven't made any changes to the script, so it's possible whoever packaged it for Android messed something up? As for Cassie's introduction, stay tuned. I know I've been saying that for a hot minute, but..

I imagine her as being a second-generation Mexican-American, likely from California or Texas. To be honest, I stole the "cucuy" thing from a Spanish-speaking girl I knew years ago who'd always say it. I checked the internet to verify it was a thing, but did t really research further. :oops:

Ayyyyy, another UFC fan! That's also why MC's photographer buddy's last name is Nogueira. :D

Thanks so much for the thorough, thoughtful review! I will say.. There are some mean girls incoming. So, stay tuned and maybe even good MC will have the option for a little Chaotic Good retribution.
As someone who has no idea where you were going with the Mason storyline I have to say it ended up being one of the hottest scenes so far. Amazing work setting that up. I can totally understand if you'd rather not but would you be willing to share who some of your OnlyFans inspirations were? This is all new to me and having really enjoyed what you did with Mason I'm kind of interested in finding out more.

I also have absolutely no idea where you're going with the photo teases (I assume the photo Maya took of MC and Nicki was another hint. I guess this is one of the long term plot threads but damned if I know what's being foreshadowed. Is it girls with colored hair???) Anyway, excited to see where you take things, please keep up the great work

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Whenever MAson wants to have some fun, MC can state his likes and his whatevs.
MC going forceful means dark parth, MC acceptin Mason denials and them coming to terms
about how they will go about playing with eachother, that is the ball game.
Or you can act like a person with some morals and don't accept sexual favors in exchange for your help.
To me is not about pronoums, it's about helping someone or taking advantage of their situation.
This is not exclusive to Mason path by the way.

Last edited:

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
We are all adults here, with actual working neurons between the ears, no?
MC never forces Mason one way or the other, he makes some preference
while they kinky play their foreplay together.
There are actual crossdressers in the world and also BDSM guys and girls,
who are absolute hard knuckle assholes outside of the bedroom,
I don't really know why you quoted me, but what I'm saying is that this scene feels like a roleplay. That is, as something consented. And that, even though I didn't know I liked it, I like it.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
After playing the latest update, I'm putting Mason on one of the "Must Protect" love interests list.

Also wish we could have done more with Gabby on this update. Oh well, time to wait for the last part of Chapter 4.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Or you can act like a person with some some morals and don't accept sexual favors in exchange for your help.
To me is not about pronouns, it's about helping someone or taking advantage of their situation.
This is not exclusive to Mason path by the way.
In real life, I absolutely agree with you. Don't take advantage of people, don't misgender people, and don't do thing's expecting anything back.

But in the game, it seems like the most content is gained by being decent but with a lecherous edge.
Meaning you help someone but also take what is offered. For example, the gabby situation, you get the option to eat her out and start her route if you pull her back down and start fondling her, IRL I would never do something like that to someone, but it was hot and the best option for the romance path.

It's a weird choice, but that is probably going to be my cannon playthrough, be nice, but take what's offered while trying to treat them right. If more content gets added for being an actual decent human being, I'll go that route instead.

Side note: I really, desperately want to have a conversation with Mason about how they see themselves and more to the point their sexuality. This would go a long way towards if I'd actually have a relationship with Mason or not.
As others have noted I have a feeling misgendering Mason and refusing to accept her as a him will probably lead to a bad path for Mason but I kind of hope we can influence them into a more they/them situation where he doesn't mind being a "good Girl" for Daddy.

I also still really want to know if Mason changing their backstory depending on the route is just Mason lying to us or if the choices actually change the character's backstory?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
In real life, I absolutely agree with you. Don't take advantage of people, don't misgender people, and don't do thing's expecting anything back.

But in the game, it seems like the most content is gained by being decent but with a lecherous edge.
Meaning you help someone but also take what is offered. For example, the gabby situation, you get the option to eat her out and start her route if you pull her back down and start fondling her, IRL I would never do something like that to someone, but it was hot and the best option for the romance path.

It's a weird choice, but that is probably going to be my cannon playthrough, be nice, but take what's offered while trying to treat them right. If more content gets added for being an actual decent human being, I'll go that route instead.

Side note: I really, desperately want to have a conversation with Mason about how they see themselves and more to the point their sexuality. This would go a long way towards if I'd actually have a relationship with Mason or not.
As others have noted I have a feeling misgendering Mason and refusing to accept her as a him will probably lead to a bad path for Mason but I kind of hope we can influence them into a more they/them situation where he doesn't mind being a "good Girl" for Daddy.

I also still really want to know if Mason changing their backstory depending on the route is just Mason lying to us or if the choices actually change the character's backstory?
yeah because we all know nobody takes advantage over others ..... BULLSHIT

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Of course everyone shoud play how they want. If you want to go full evil go for it although I think that route can end really bad for Guy in the end.
My cannon playthrough is good guy mostly. In that route you can lost some scenes like Gabby or Mason but others like Nikki or Ashe are open to sex because they like Guy.

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
EDIT: For anyone reading this, the Nicki patch was just a little joke I put out to play with the fans here. Be aware that installing it will revert your game back to version .375, so if you really want to see it, install it in a back-up copy of the game.

Well, gang.. Here it is. People have asked for it. Screamed for it. I've gotten private messages raking me over the coals, people pledging to never play the game again, and a smattering of poor reviews. I know when to admit I'm wrong.

So, here is.. . If you install this patch into your main FiN folder and allow it to merge with the existing "game" folder, it will overwrite existing script script files, and add new images to support a new path. With this path, you can choose to excise Nicki entirely from the story.

Just start from the beginning and, when you get to the choice to help her or not, choose "Tell her to fuck off."
Ok so I'm happy to be on Nicki's "FUCK OFF" path. That bitch left with that idiot. So now I'm fucking happy with this situation and I'm never taking that bitch back into my life again. This was the best ending to this game. I've torn so many blood vessels because of that fucking bitch so thank you for ending this game in the best possible way. (y)

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
People have asked the harem question a lot, and my answer is basically that it's a harem game, until you get to a point that a girl expects a monogamous commitment. For some girls that may be relatively early in the game, and for some it may be closer to the end. Some girls will be okay with an open relationship of some kind, and some won't. There's a tease to that effect in the next update, for one of the girls.

But, there's also the possibility that you could have an all-corruption playthrough, ending with a harem of girls that are motivated to be with you due to the promise of wealth, power, or simple security.

I try to keep the game, and the personalities of the girls, rooted in some kind of reality. So I just can't see a future where like.. Gabby and Madison are willing to share you, while making it consistent with their personalities. It'd just break the reality of the game. But, I do have certain girl combos planned, and there's one girl who's polyamorous and will be cool with you dating other people.
Then I have to play all corruption playthrough

Reactions: Cernunnos.

cat9876

Jan 23, 2018
i was only to the bookstore part, enjoying the game quite a bit, till i made the mistake of skipping ahead a bit to the brittani photo session. now the rest of the game seems completely pointless until there is more brittani content. i hope you make her a huge focus of the game moving forward. this game could easily be in the top three if you do. great job, amazing game.

Reactions: Marcus800

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
i was only to the bookstore part, enjoying the game quite a bit, till i made the mistake of skipping ahead a bit to the brittani photo session. now the rest of the game seems completely pointless until there is more brittani content. i hope you make her a huge focus of the game moving forward. this game could easily be in the top three if you do. great job, amazing game.
Everyone has his pair of shoes. I found Brittany very generic and not so interesting, for example, while i was really hoping in some event with Gabby, which i didn't get, but yet, oh boy... i think the scene with Mason might have been the hottest so far.

KotMulder

Sep 2, 2017
There is still no android port? It doesn't work with joiplay. Where is a hero, when you need him so much!!!

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes