motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Where's the misery in that? You should be elaborating the particles of your mastication all over the people. Then you'd know the fisticuffs of the moment that it will endure splendidly.
So... why are you already better at this than me... there's just no luminence left in the world and no juxtaposition of innocence when silence outshouts and deflowers my garden. It's idiomatic I tell ya...

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So... why are you already better at this than me... there's just no luminence left in the world and no juxtaposition of innocence when silence outshouts and deflowers my garden. It's idiomatic I tell ya...
I'm utterly trash at this... my condolences, good sir. My adorment mayhap is trifling to sunder your stores. I proffer my state for you to peruse. I leisure my clock when needs to see.

• Wow
Reactions: motseer

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yea, that's actually why I try stay away from other threads for certain games. This one isn't as bad as those threads.

I feel like you neglected to add the word "cromulent" somewhere in that sentence. :sneaky:

Yea, honestly. All I think about whenever Nikki is mentioned now is getting an ass licking scene ... I feel like you were the one who mentioned it a few weeks ago and it's been on my mind ever since. :unsure:
Oh yeah that was me Nicki's anus needs a lickin'

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Just a couple made up words; kinda like cromulent... When I was a kid there was a comedian who did a whole routine based on misused and mispronounced words. Sometimes real words but out of context. I thought he was hilarious and once in a while I like to give it a little try... He was funnier...:geek:
I do that irl too. But text and tone plus lots of non native speakers, I thought it was a genuine oops. I like to know when I make mistakes in my second language, so always try to kindly point them out when I see them in English.

Feb 15, 2019
Unnecessary posts in a game's thread:

- users informing us that they dislike femdom in a femdom game's thread

- users informing us that they dislike ntr in a ntr game's thread

- users informing us that they dislike THICC women in a Chaixas Games's thread :whistle:

- users informing us that they hate gay sex in a LBGT game's thread :rolleyes:

- users informing us that they dislike incest in a "landlady/roommate" themed game's thread :sneaky::sneaky:

- users asking for a Ren'py version in a RPGM/Unity game's thread :sleep:

- users explaining us that adopted siblings aren't "real family" therefore it's not "real" incest - in any thread :sick:

- users explaining us what NTR means - in any thread. :rolleyes:

- finally, users informing us that they dislike Nicki in Friends in Need's thread. :coffee:
Don't forget users who whine that games that feature sleep sex and already have the Sleep Sex tag also need the "Rape" tag

• Angry
Reactions: K2ill1

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I do that irl too. But text and tone plus lots of non native speakers, I thought it was a genuine oops. I like to know when I make mistakes in my second language, so always try to kindly point them out when I see them in English.
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You've reached your reaction limit for today

I really hate when it does that... Anyway, no worries m8. It was all pretty funny which was what I was going for... so, all's well and all that. (y)

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Once again, you're wrong on so many levels. Yes, the money comes from the MC. He hired her. Yes, she stayed with him for awhile, sleeping in the guest room. Who cares? She's a friend. Whether you like it or not, she's here to stay. So, get used to it.
I never said I dislike her or her plot. I was correcting you for saying she never live rent free.
I find her very annoying and not LI material, outside of that I dont care much about her. But yes, if all the romantic and sexual stuff regarding her is removed then she would just be like any annoying friend in any other VN and that would be tolerable. I guess making her disappear would be too much work
She won't disappear since she's the key for MC's big change in life. At least you can treat her as a friend, we're lucky because many VNs would shove her archetype to our faces whether we like it or not.

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
Kinda annoyed gabby dumps you just cuz you wanna keep her a secret. Also Mason isnt a femboi and doesnt have a dick???? I'm pissed. But I'm starting to like Nicki a lot more than her early intro

• Angry
Reactions: wiseold6996

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Kinda annoyed gabby dumps you just cuz you wanna keep her a secret. Also Mason isnt a femboi and doesnt have a dick???? I'm pissed. But I'm starting to like Nicki a lot more than her early intro
Demanding to be treated like an adult while acting like an overly emotional teenager is basically Gabby's intended character flaw. There might a character development for her in the future.

Or you could just do the dark path if you don't want the hassle.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She doesn't dump you for keeping her secret. She dumps you because you didn't tell her about her dad being in jail. So, technically you kept her parents' shit secret as if she was just a little kid.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I never said I dislike her or her plot. I was correcting you for saying she never live rent free.
So, a week or so at your actual place is living rent free? Even though we hired her to work for us? So, she had no place to go and you would've put her on the street? I consider her staying there rent free as you say, was part of the payment for being our employee and as a friend's responsibility. I'm tired of talking about this entire Nicki thing. I'm done with it.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
So, a week or so at your actual place is living rent free? Even though we hired her to work for us? So, she had no place to go and you would've put her on the street?
Cool it with the projection, white knight. And yes, she literally lives rent free for a while before Guy employs her. I don't know why that little fact triggers you so much. Pointing it out ≠ wanting her to rot on the street.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
She doesn't dump you for keeping her secret. She dumps you because you didn't tell her about her dad being in jail. So, technically you kept her parents' shit secret as if she was just a little kid.
Yeah your right but still think its a bit of an overreaction on her part.
Demanding to be treated like an adult while acting like an overly emotional teenager is basically Gabby's intended character flaw. There might a character development for her in the future.

Or you could just do the dark path if you don't want the hassle.
Yep will wait and see.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes